My End of Season 2020 Mock NFL Draft

With the All Star game to be concluded this weekend I will give you what my mock draft looks like.  I also would suggest a player that should go in this position.    And again this will change until every draft process has concluded.  So here I go with my two round mock. Now again this is my opinion and I would love to here any discussion on players who I don't have down.  

Now I have two questions to ask you and they are on the bottom of my mock with a list of players that I don't have in my first two rounds.  

1. CINCINNATI   -         JOE BURROW          QB             I don't think they will trade this pick unless they get a first and a 2nd and a good young QB from a team.  Like A Buffalo. 

2. WASHINGTON          CHASE YOUNG        DE            Perfect fit  

3. DETROIT                    JEFF OKUDAH         CB              Perfect fit 

4.  NY GIANTS             ISAIAH SIMMONS     OLB         Giants need to get linebackers

5. MIAMI                        JUSTIN HERBERT      QB                  They need a QB and the will go with the bigger QB and the one that hasn't had injuries the past year

6. SAN DIEGO                TUA  TAGOVALIOA     QB                They need to have a QB after Rivers is gone

7.  CAROLINA                DERRICK BROWN      DT                One of best players in draft taken by new Defensive head coach. and a need. 

8.  ARIZONA                 ANDREW THOMAS    L-OT              Need a OT

9. JACKSONVILLE          KENNETH MURRAY    MLB            Need linebackers

10.  CLEVELAND             GRANT DELPIT           SAFETY                   Another Need

11.  NY JETS                   TRISTAN WIRFS          R-OT                PICKED HIM OVER HIS TEAMMATE EPENESA.           More of a need.

12.  RAIDERS                 JERRY JEUDY                WR                     They get their receiver

13. INDIANAPOLIS       A.J.  EPENESA                DE                     They need a pass rusher

14.  TAMPA BAY            JEDRICK WILLIS, JR       OT-G             I am not in love with him as an OT. He has trouble in pass blocking but as a guard he can be an all pro. 

15.  DENVER                  DEE DEE LAMB             WR                   A BIG NEED 

16.  ATLANTA               K'LAVON CHAISSON      OLB/DE           Perfect fit  

17.  DALLAS                 KRISTIN FULTON              CB             Need a CB     Runs a 4:41 forty

18.  MIAMI                   TEE HIGGINS               WR            They  need a receiver.   They could go Ruggs here but I feel Higgins or even Brandon Aiyuk is better 

19.  LAS VEGAS                 BRANDON AIYUK        WR           An explosive WR who is a riser on boards.   Now Henry Ruggs could go here. The combine will settle it.

20.  JACKSONVILLE           YETUR GROSS MATOS  DE             

21.  PHILADELPHIA           LAVISKA SHENAULT     WR          They get a local Wide out who is plain good at receiving passes. 

22.  BUFFALO                C.J. HENDERSON         CB               A need.          

23.  NEW ENGLAND         COLE KMET                TE                  Best TE in this draft and a need they need.  Was going to go QB but they look for him in the 2nd round             

24.  NEW ORLEANS              JUSTIN JEFFERSON         WR            They get another weapon.      

25.  MINNESOTA             REGGIE KINLAW          DE                  They get a pass rusher.

26.  MIAMI                 TREVON DIGGS          CB          Need a CB

27.  SEATTLE              JAELON REAGOR        WR/KR         A need and a steal of a pick.   

28.  BALTIMORE     DAMON ARNETTE      CB              They can use a Speedy CB      

29.  TENNESSEE         SOLOMON kINDLEY      G           

30.  GREEN BAY            JONATHAN TAYLOR       RB            A NEED AND ANOTHER STEAL. 

31. KANSAS CITY      J.K. DOBBINS       RB                   ANOTHER STEAL

32. L.A RAMS               TYLER BIADACZ         CENTER              Need a top  center 

2ND ROUND

33. CINCINNATI           LOGAN STENBERG     G         NEED A GUARD     He will move up after the combine

34.  INDIANAPOLIS      JACON EASON          QB     Need a QB to challenge Brissett

35.  DETROIT               JORDYN BROOKS       MLB              A STEAL.   He should be a mid first round draft pick. 

36. NY GIANTS           JEFF GLADNEY            CB   A COVERING MACHINE  He is real good. But he is from TCU so the Giants could go DANE JACKSON WHO IS RISING FAST From Pittsburgh.

37.  L.A. CHARGERS      AUSTIN JACKSON      OT     A Need

38. CAROLINA            SHAQUILLE QUATERMAN   MLB     Need to replace the great one Luke Kuechy. A riser. Watch him at the combine.  

39.  MIAMI                    DEANDRE SWIFT                RB           A STEAL HERE

40.  ARIZONA                NICK HARRIS                         C         A need 

41.  CLEVELAND          ZACK BAUN                        OLB      ANOTHER NEED 

42.  JACKSONVILLE    JOHN SIMPSON                  G        ANOTHER NEED

43.  CHICAGO             HENRY SUGGS                     WR      Need a speed demon to open up the offense

44.   INDIANAPOLIS   CHASE CLAYPOOL              WR     Another need for their QB. He is so physical. A nightmare to cover.

45.  TAMPA BAY          CAM AKERS                          RB      They need a Running Back     They pick a local kid over  Clyde Edwards Helaire

46.  DENVER               SHANE LEMIEUX                   G     A Need

47.  ATLANTA              XAVIER MCKINNEY               SAFETY    A Need and a steal. He is first round material. He could go in first to Seattle instead of Matos.  

48.  NY JETS                MICHAEL PITMAN, JR           WR   They need a receiver

49.  PITTSBURGH         JORDAN LOVE                      QB        Will be their starter but maybe not next year. 

50.  CHICAGO              JOSH JONES                        OT      need an OT 

51.  DALLAS               DENZELL MIMMS                  WR       The Baylor product will remind Jerry of Terrell Owens

52. L.A. RAMS           MEHKI BECTON                      OT        ITS HIS FEET THAT MAKES HIM NOT A FIRST ROUND TALENT. 

53. PHILADELPHIA     JONAH JACKSON               G    NICE PLAYER          

54. BUFFALO             MARLON DAVIDSON          DE      A NEED.  And a fine teammate like Derrick Brown. 

55.  ATLANTA            TERREL LEWIS                     OLB/DE     Another need.  He could be a steal at this point. Needs to be more consistent. More of a pass rusher than Anfernee Jennings.

56.  MIAMI                DAMIEN LEWIS                    G         A need and he could be a gem. 

57.  HOUSTON         LUCAS NIANG                      OT        He was a top prospect at OT that got injured. He could be a find.

58.  MINNESOTA       ANTOINE WINFIELD,JR        SAFETY       A Need and a local hero

59.  SEATTLE           BEN BREDESON                 G     A Need.      Could go with  Washington OT  TRE ADAMS 

60. BALTIMORE        JONATHAN GREENARD         OLB/DE     Nice player 

61.  TENNESSEE         A.J. TERRELL                           CB        A Need.

62.  GREEN BAY        JUSTIN MADUBUIKE              DT         Another need. Athletic lineman.

63.  KANSAS CITY     RAEKWON DAVIS                 DT       Another need. A run stopper.  

64.  SEATTLE             JAYLON JOHNSON                CB      A need and an all 1st team Pac 12 CB 

SO MANY WONDERFUL PLAYERS ARE HERE BUT DID NOT MAKE MY 64.  Only reason some teams will pick a player for a need.  But players like Edwards Hellaire RB, Zack Moss RB, Lynn Boden,Jr RB-WR, Tyler Johnson WR, Bryan Edwards WR, K.J. Hamler slot WR, K.J. Hill WR, Gabriel Davis WR, James Proche WR, Van Jefferson WR, Omar Bayless WR, Kirk Merrit WR, Keith Ismael C, Daryl Williams C, Jake Hanson, Lloyd Cushonberry C, Harrison Bryant TE, Brycen Hopkins TE, Colby Parkinson TE, Calvin Throckmorten OT, Ezra Cleveland, Tre Adams and Jon Runyan G-OT, Jake Fromm QB and Nate Stanley QB on offense  will go in the third round.

And on Defense players like Anfernee Jennings OLB, Khalid Kareem DE, Alex Highsmith DE-LB, Jabari Zuniga DE/LB, Bradley Anae DE, James Lynch DE, Ross Blacklock DT, Benito Jones DT, Robert Windsor DT, Mctelvin Agim DT, Patrick Queen OLB, Curtis Weaver OLB, Bryce Huff OLB, Malik Harrison MLB, Jacob Phillips MLB,  Evan Wilson MLB, Evan Weaver MLB, A.J. Green CB, Dane Jackson CB, Cameron Dantzler CB, Tony Pride, JR. CB, Bryce Hall CB, Ashyton Davis S, Terrell Burgess S, and Antoine Brooks, Jr. also should be gone before the fifth round.            

Here are 50 players that should go in the 3RD Round and early to mid 4th. 25 on Offense and 25 on Defense.  Some are 2nd round talent.

I have two questions. The first question is a three part question. 

So my two questions are what two players would you want from this list of 48 players for the Jets in the third round. And which one you want first. Or what player not from the list would you substitute and where. 

The other question is would you trade your second third pick which is 79 to a team like  Cleveland or Las Vegas  who will move up 11 or 12 spots for their 3rd and 4th round pick and 7th round.  Cleveland is 105 and Las Vegas is 112. We would than be picking 68, 90 or 91 in 3rd and in the 4th we would have our own pick at 110 and either Cleveland at 105 or Las Vegas 111. In the 7th we would have Cleveland 222 pick or Las Vegas 204 pick.

Would love to here your response.

Thanks guys                                                                              

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Nice, but I would rather have gone Jerry Jeudy WR and Mekhi Becton OT instead of the Wirfs / Pittman combo you have.

I really don't like Becton. He is large but his feet need work. Yeah if he gets a hold of you your dead but that's the problem. A quick edge rusher would get behind him. Wirfs is a beast at right tackle. He is more of a guarantee in my eyes. And yeah Pitman is not Juedy but he is real good. Watched many USC  games and he is a battler when in contact with a DB.

• Upvote 1

Jedrick Wills is way better than wirfs, and I would double down on tackles if Mekhi is available on the second. Michael Pittman is a late 3rd round prospect in my eyes and also a USC receiver we've seen how the have been panning out lately. Cesar Ruiz the center out of Michigan in the 3rd would be a steal in my book even though is not on your list, i would be pleased by a combo of a center and a WR in the 3rd.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

Jedrick Wills is way better than wirfs, and I would double down on tackles if Mekhi is available on the second. Michael Pittman is a late 3rd round prospect in my eyes and also a USC receiver we've seen how the have been panning out lately. Cesar Ruiz the center out of Michigan in the 3rd would be a steal in my book even though is not on your list, i would be pleased by a combo of a center and a WR in the 3rd.

Ruiz is a good one. Watched him in the Alabama game and he looks real good. Needs to get a little stronger but many centers here need to do that. Yeah I miss this one. 

i'm not smart enough on the guys yet to get into who i want in the 2nd round ... i def make the 3rd/4th round trades you are talking about if they come to fair value on both sides.

I can't image that only 1 OL and 0 WR are gone before we pick.  I hope to God you're right!

That would be a mistake.  Detroit don't need a QB and you saying that Washington screwed up last year with the 15 pick by taking Haskins. Never happen. 

Sorta like the Cards did with Rosen, which did happen. No way this kid is there at 5. Trade may occur as well. I will bump this on draft night