Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I'm sorry I couldn't be of more use to you all. Good luck.

umm what, jvill thing evidently means gata and jc are likely clear. if u believe those were crumbs. idk how to look for those but majority seems to think so

also looking back, spoot did a "youre playing worst town game ever" comment to JC that sparked alarm b ells as a slip up 

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

We can interpret that how we want but it doesn't clear anyone.

oh okay i get what ur saying but theyre (nearly everyone) treating them as confirmed town

i never addressd gata and u talking cuz i dont think shes scum so, i didnt even read ur stuff in real time, i was too focused on the JC dude and the Beaver wagon thinking night could come any minute. gata wagon was nevere going to happen imo

12 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I'm sorry I couldn't be of more use to you all. Good luck.

Bro what are you talking about? You juked the sh*t out of the scum and got them to desperately wagon a peeked Townie to save one of their own. This game is over because of that play.

******* MVP

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, deckerfan said:

oh okay i get what ur saying but theyre (nearly everyone) treating them as confirmed town

i never addressd gata and u talking cuz i dont think shes scum so, i didnt even read ur stuff in real time, i was too focused on the JC dude and the Beaver wagon thinking night could come any minute. gata wagon was nevere going to happen imo

???

The GATA wagon literally almost happened.

15 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

@Jetsfan80

Voting PDX this round based off the arguments others have made and on his desire to be voted off.

Even if he's a townie, you've at least got to stick it out for a few more days.... this coming from a "low energy newbie"!

It might be cutting off your nose to spite your face but better to not carry dead weight. Hoping he's a designated scum. If I'm wrong I might be the next one to be dumped. If correct I'm going Final 4 baby!

On 2/18/2020 at 9:37 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Day 6 Vote Count

• pdxgreen (3) - AJ, Beaver, BUM-KNEE
  • JVOR (1) - Drums

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.  

200.gif&key=8b20d5b9324952c7b64dab17e19f0c07984a9fbbb44f14fb2b8cbaea9759e8f8

just fyi the wagon on my predecessor (32boozer above did an unofficial vote before i replaced in as well) was at L-2 (effectively) when i replaced in.

4 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

just fyi the wagon on my predecessor (32boozer above did an unofficial vote before i replaced in as well) was at L-2 (effectively) when i replaced in.

You actively decided not to make a vote in a straight up town/scum wagon run off. You deserve to die for that alone. I’ll give you some credit but only because Beaver and his partner Bum-Knee tried to wagon your predecessor before the GATA trap card was played.

If the game doesn’t end after Bum-Knee gets lynched then you will probably go after. You or Nyn. If you’re Town I would work hard to figure out who the final one could be.

• Upvote 1

Updated player list:

1.  CTM:  Charles Pennington (Vanilla Town)  Lynched D1

2.  Crusher --> Replaced by CTM:  Slice of Pizza (Vanilla Town) killed N3

3.  Brick --> Replaced by AJ:  Splinter (Town Doc)  Killed N6

4.  Stark:  Slice of Pizza (Vanilla Town)  Lynched D5

5.  @GATA

6.  Spoot, aka Tatsu, Scum 1x Role-Blocker, lynched D4

7.  SR24 --> Replaced by @Jets Voice of Reason

8.  @Drums

9.  JustEndTheSuffering:  Michelangelo (Vanilla Town) Killed N5

10.  Verbal:  Casey Jones (1x Vig)  Killed N2

11.  @BUM-KNEE

12.  jvill 51:  April O'Neil (Town Cop)  Killed N4

13.  pdxgreen --> Replaced by @deckerfan

14.  kdels62:  Leonardo (Vanilla Town)  Killed N1

15.  JiF:  Raphael (Vanilla Town)  Killed N1

16.  @32EBoozer

17.  Beaver:  Foot Clan Member (Scum Goon)  Lynched D6

18. Smashmouth:  Shredder (Scum 1x Unlynchable)  Lynched D3

19. @Jetscode1

20. ID. --> Replaced by @Nynaeve

21.  Ape --> Replaced by @Nolder:  Mod-confirmed Vanilla Town (Hamato Yoshi, Splinter's trainer)

On 2/18/2020 at 6:16 AM, Beaver said:

Pdxgreen is just playing with us now And may actually be townie.   I don’t know why any scum would taunt like the last two posts.   Maybe I’m wrong here, but that is just screaming to lynch and bring attention to yourself.  It’s also pretty damn funny.

Drums, JETS, and BUM-KNEE seem about as clueless as I am in this game.  

32EBoozer and ID Have been silent for a while now.  I have no read here other than it being suspicious.   

Jetscode - I need to go back and read his posts.   I though he was quiet for a while, I don’t have a real read here.

I said yesterday I had AJ and JVOR pegged as townie, but JVills post contradicts that, while JVill’s post almost confirms JC and GATA as townie..   So this just tells me I really am clueless in this game and need to dig into details more.

Also, do a lot of you stay up all night?   I see posts from 4 hours ago.   I’ll never be on late at night.  

On 2/17/2020 at 4:51 PM, Beaver said:

Vote Stark

I want to vote pdxgreen, but the vets I trust were right about Spoot and are now voting for Stark.  eh, so I'm going with Stark.

On 2/17/2020 at 4:52 PM, Beaver said:

I don't know but I voted for pdxgreen last time and everyone was right about Spoot.

On 2/17/2020 at 1:14 PM, Beaver said:

Yes Ma’am.    Pdxgreen, 32EBoozer, and ID for me just because of how quiet they are.   I have said from the beginning that is how I have felt of those that are quiet.   @pdxgreen just pinged more because because of how he responded when I mentioned it. About how he was trying to not bring attention to himself.    Doesn’t mean he is scum, but that pinged for me.  I PROBABLY SHOULD LOOK MORE AT 32EBoozer and ID because they didn’t hardly respond at all.    I am going to have to go back and read more on JVills posts.   
      I am curious why everyone is jumping on the Stark train so quick?  I just don’t see it, but then again I jumped on the CTM train on day 1 and was wrong.   Therefore I was hesitant to jump on the other trains and was wrong again.   Good thing I wasn’t the cop. 
    To me AJ, and JVOR are the only ones I consider definite townies.   Well Nolder but everyone knows that.

On 2/17/2020 at 6:57 AM, Beaver said:

80 mentioned that scum is usually 25% of players.   So guess is 5 scum.   2vets down.   My guess would be one more vet and two noobs.  I’m still on the pdxgreen train 

barack obama sunglasses GIF

lol i/pdx look so dang awful

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Another rough night for the Turtles.  Tonight, their leader, trainer, sensei, protector....was killed.

AJ, aka Splinter (Town Doc) has been killed.

340?cb=20170726012939

GG I appreciate all your efforts

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Ok so after some pondering, I think Gata hiding something scummy. The cop may or may not have looked into her, seems like he wouldve said it more forcefully if he really believed her. Maybe thats gameplay, I dont know. Im a newb. Pretty much every interaction Ive had with her has been odd. Some other players too. Answering a question with a question? Pretty much. She trailed off earlier in the game, and hasnt explained that to me at all.  Im going on my hunch.

I cant ponder any more, Im tired.

VOTE GATA

Posts half assed maybe she is maybe she isn't I'm new

its been weeks bro... you should have caught on to something

Also trailing off was never actually addressed by you I asked you various times to indicate me flip flopping how I was scummy. Even more of your reads but you ended up just ignoring me. 

Nolder set a trap and you guys took bait gj

Vote Bumknee

On 2/15/2020 at 8:39 AM, BUM-KNEE said:

Well I'm leery of everybody at this point, it's basicly a restart for me.

The only Town "reads" I have right now is Drums, Stark, Beaver and Spoot.

Honestly this weekend won't be great for having spare time to be on here figuring stuff out. But I will try to make time.

On 2/15/2020 at 8:55 AM, Beaver said:

Wait is 32EBoozer playing or did someone replace him?   I was looking at 80s latest list.

On 2/14/2020 at 2:55 PM, Beaver said:

I didn't mean it to seem that I am in with Stark.  I meant to say I have been agreeing with Stark's claims and if he is suspected scum (like AJ and JVOR seem to accuse him of being), I could see being lumped in with him.  I don't think there are 2 scum teams, but there seem to be 4 groups:

1. Noobies
  2. Spoot/GATA
  3. AJ/JVOR
  4. Vet Outliers

I said groups to say, one of either 2, 3, or 4 are scum to me.  I think its only natural to start siding with someone who agrees with your suspicions.  Kind of like how I tend to lean with Starks views, but we are not a team.   But then you have bussing and I wasn't even aware of that term until CTM brought it up.  So, yeah I would put CTM on a team with Smash.   But its not so simple cause JiF also acted the same way towards Smash and he was Town and Smash was scum.  So who knows.   

I didn't think you, Spoot, JVOR, AJ, and pdxgreen were a team, but its not out of the question either.  

I say all this to say, where is JC and pdxgreen?  Oh and I thought Just End the Season was a vet for some reason.

On 2/14/2020 at 11:39 AM, Beaver said:

Here is my latest:

CTM - Took over for Crusher.  Seems Scummy, but then so did JiF and is acting the same.  He also tends to make me laugh.
AJ - Took over for Brick.  Seems to be on a Team with JVOR
Stark - Accused of being scummy with CTM by JVOR/AJ team, but I am with his FOS on pdxgreen.  I don't sense scum here.  From this report, I will be accused of being in with Stark, but ok.
GATA - Seems to be on a team with Spoot  
Spoot - Seems to be on a team with GATA
Jets Voice Of Reason - Seems to be on a team with AJ.  
Drums - Noobie.  
JustEndTheSuffering - Noobie
BUM-KNEE - Noobie
jvill 51 - Noobie-ish? Was on the trail of Smash being scummy and makes a lot of sense.
pdxgreen - Noobie, but scummy 
Beaver - Still a dumbass.
Jetscode1 - Suspicious due to inactivity.  If there is a SK, he would be my guess.
ID. - Noobie 
Nolder - Confirmed Townie

DEAD:
CTM  - Confirmed Townie
kdels62 - Confirmed Townie
JiF - confirmed Townie
Verbal - Town Vigilante
Smashmouth -  SCUM

On 2/13/2020 at 5:46 PM, Beaver said:

Ok bot.    There is a lot of heat on smash and rightly so.   But my gut tells me CTM is playing off smash as both being scum and I think Stark is in with them.   However I also think You and Spoot are in a team of some sorts so maybe you guys are the scum and a doctor protected Smash.   How he isn’t dead from the lynch before doesn’t make sense.  I’m still mulling that one over.

I think due to the long delay in replacing Brick, AJ is vanilla town and he is also making a lot of sense in his posts.   I am shocked too that Verbal only had one shot, but I guess he played that pretty well and now the scum wasted their kill which is good.  
  I still have no suspect on Jvill but pdxgreen has been laying low the whole time so he is starting to be suspect to me.   Of course that could mean I am suspect as last night and today I have been real busy so I have been quiet too.

And I typed most of that out to type this.  Since I had to type this out on an iPad I’m leaning on voting GATA

sorry I haven’t been

On 2/11/2020 at 10:55 AM, Beaver said:

Ok here is where I stand:

The Crusher - has been helpful and hard to read.  Was vocal early on but has gone more quiet recently.
BrickTamland - VERY QUIET.  
Stark - VERY QUIET until called out.  
GATA -Quick to vote/shoot, but has been helpful.  Seems to be in love with Spoot.
Spoot - Suspected scum or doctor, but has been helpful.   Seems to be in love with GATA
Jets Voice Of Reason - took over role from SR24 who was new.  What's suspicious here is 80 was quick to replace SR24 for not playing but let others like 32EBoozer go another day and a half before confirming they were playing.  Suspected scum or SK.  Also was quick to vote.
Drums - has a SK vibe.
JustEndTheSuffering - no read
Verbal - suspected vigilante or SK.  Confirmed he has a shot, and by the posts it looks like he has more.   Could be a SK but since he came out so early to state his role, I would think a real vigilante would have gone after Verbal so I seriously doubt SK. Only reason for SK vibe is he shot KDEL whom no one wanted shot.
BUM-KNEE -no read
jvill 51 - no read
pdxgreen - VERY QUIET. 
32EBoozer - VERY QUIET. 
Beaver - confirmed dumbass.  
Smashmouth -  claims role-base cop.   I don't know what that means.   suspected scum or cop.   
Jetscode1 - VERY QUIET until called out.  
ID. -  no read 
Nolder - Confirmed Townie

DEAD:
CTM  -confirmed Townie
kdels62 -  confirmed Townie
JiF - confirmed Townie

I'm staying on JC for now, but Stark has raised a flag due to two vets now calling him out for being quiet and then he starts to respond.  Thats really all I have.  I'm also waiting to get some insight from Nolder.

On 2/11/2020 at 12:36 PM, BUM-KNEE said:

I do, little missy.

I think Spoot is definitely Town. He is putting in the work and looking under rocks for clues. He seems slightly insane but that's for another time...

JC is pinging Scum to me. Not for lack of playing time, but the seemingly uncaring attitude he has when posting. Like why should he try kind of thing. Just go through the motions and put up a good act. I may be mistaken, but it's the vibe I'm getting.

I also think you, GATA are hiding something. BUT I don't know what that is yet. No real read on your affiliation as of right now. Time will tell I guess.

I get the feeling Crush is Town, possibly with something up his sleeve too. He's too laid back and carefree in this  it seems. Maybe he's just busy, or eating.

I get the feeling Beever is Town. He's basicly in the same rut I'm in trying to figure this game out. We need more info as neewbs and are cluttering up the thread with misc annoying questions.

More to come....

On 2/10/2020 at 7:59 PM, jvill 51 said:

Ok so after a quick skim:

JC: I've got him as town right now. Seems like the case against him is solely based on inactivity, which he claims is not out of the ordinary for him, and that claim is backed up by a vet who would know that and happens to be our only confirmed townie. More interesting to me are the other vets who quickly jumped on the lynch JC bandwagon, knowing his alleged MO.

Smash: has been all over the place since right before the Verb reveal. I'd say he's scum, but nothing he's done so far has felt coordinated to me, which I assume mafia would be doing.

Spoot: Leaning towards scum. Need to dive back into the case against him. He's seemingly been a top target for everyone, but honestly after The Long Night I've forgotten why. In terms of more recent events, the fact that JiF was adamant that he was either target 1A or 1B, and then JiF turns up dead in the morning, is a strike against Spoot. But also seems like mafia could be setting him up there.

GATA: Again need to do a deeper dive, but her play hasn't sat right with me recently. The quick vote on Spoot to open up the day just struck me as knowing Spoot was the most likely candidate to take some early heat and she wanted to be on the train early. I'm also not really buying the back and forth between her and Spoot.

I'll do a more thorough reread of the past few pages after I eat some dinner. 

On 2/10/2020 at 2:30 PM, Beaver said:

Ok here is where I stand:

The Crusher - Suspected scum or police.   Has gone very quiet since last week.
BrickTamland - Suspected scum or SK
Stark - Suspected scum or SK
GATA - Suspected doctor or scum.   Also quick to vote/shoot.  suspected scum or SK.  could still be a doctor.  
Spoot - Suspected scum or doctor.  Also somehow ruined the Beaver name.
Jets Voice Of Reason - took over role from SR24 who was new.  What's suspicous here is 80 was quick to replace SR24 for not playing but let others like 32EBoozer go another day and a half before confirming they were playing.  suspected scum or SK.  Also was quick to vote.
Drums -  suspected townie or scum.  Also has a SK vibe.
JustEndTheSuffering - suspected townie or scum.
Verbal - suspected vigilante.  Confirmed he has a shot, and by the posts it looks like he has more.   Could be a SK but since he came out so quickly to state his role and if there was another vigilante he would have gone after Verbal so I seriously doubt SK. Only reason for SK vibe is he shot KDEL whom no one wanted shot.
BUM-KNEE - suspected townie or scum
jvill 51 - suspected townie or scum
pdxgreen - suspected townie or scum
32EBoozer - hasn't posted yet so suspected scum
Beaver - confirmed dumbass.  
Smashmouth -  claims role-base cop.   I don't know what that means.   suspected scum or cop
Jetscode1 - quiet.  TOO QUIET.  suspected scum or SK
ID. -  suspected townie or scum 
Ape - Confirmed townie

DEAD:
CTM  -confirmed Townie
kdels62 -  confirmed Townie
JiF - confirmed Townie

How many scum are there usually?

Not ready to vote yet.

On 2/10/2020 at 10:34 AM, Smashmouth said:

I'm a one time Role Cop and I was going to follow Verbal to confirm if he was a Vig would have loved to save the action for other claim counter claim like a doc or cop argument but I have no choice but to reveal . Good job Verbal

On 2/10/2020 at 9:48 AM, Smashmouth said:

Verbals Shot:

Verbal (1) Brickhouse

Spoot (2) GATA, Boozer

GATA (2) kdels62, ID 

Smash (3) JOVR, jvill51, Just End Me

Holster (7) Smash,Drums, Beaver, Spoot, Crusher, BUM-KNEE, Stark

Not Participating (1) Ape

Majority gets Shot. I guess we should bold our votes just like a real vote.

The Moderator does not approve this message. :)

**** Him

On 2/10/2020 at 9:22 AM, Beaver said:

I would sub out JVOR since he took over for a noob.  Put in Brick, Stark, Crusher, and JC.

Just a hunch when I look at the Vets in this game.

On 2/10/2020 at 9:15 AM, Verbal said:

Smash

JiF

JVoR

Spoot

GATA

Any last words?  One of you is getting it in the eye.

And one of you might be shot, as well.

On 2/9/2020 at 5:34 PM, 32EBoozer said:
On 2/8/2020 at 8:42 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

home sweet home GIF

EBoozer votes Spoot!

On 2/9/2020 at 5:24 PM, ID. said:

Better than a PowerPoint slide consisting of a 1,000 words, AKA the eye-chart.

Vote: Shoot GATA

On 2/8/2020 at 3:16 PM, Beaver said:

I agree

Vote Holster

On 2/7/2020 at 9:36 PM, Beaver said:

Had to drive to atlanta and just got in.   Debate still on I see.   I still say holster if it’s only one shot.  If he has multiple....fire away

On 2/7/2020 at 2:00 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Time's up!  

Day 1 FINAL Vote Count

• CTM (8)- JustEndTheSuffering, Drums, GATA, pdxgreen, Beaver, Spoot, Crusher, kdels62
  • Crusher (4) - Stark, Brick, JVOR, CTM
  • Verbal (4) - ID., BUM-KNEE, JC, jvill 51
  • Smash (2) -  JiF, Verbal
  • JustEndTheSuffering (1) - Ape
  • JiF (1) - Smash

Not Voting (1) - 32EBoozer

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.  

Ok no more quotes,sorry, they don’t mean anything just bookmarks

On 2/10/2020 at 10:48 AM, Smashmouth said:

Verbals Shot:

Verbal (1) Brickhouse

Spoot (2) GATA, Boozer

GATA (2) kdels62, ID 

Smash (3) JOVR, jvill51, Just End Me

Holster (7) Smash,Drums, Beaver, Spoot, Crusher, BUM-KNEE, Stark

Not Participating (1) Ape

Majority gets Shot. I guess we should bold our votes just like a real vote.

The Moderator does not approve this message. :)

**** Him

Btw weird how three holster voters were scum, huh? Like i said, night one was a good information night even though it was painfully long because scum had incentive to protect smash or spoot from getting shot. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, GATA said:

Posts half assed maybe she is maybe she isn't I'm new

its been weeks bro... you should have caught on to something

Also trailing off was never actually addressed by you I asked you various times to indicate me flip flopping how I was scummy. Even more of your reads but you ended up just ignoring me. 

Nolder set a trap and you guys took bait gj

Vote Bumknee

You trailing off was certainly addressed. You chose not to clarify it.

VOTE GATA

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, GATA said:

Let's go over odds right now.  

DAY 7 Scenarios ( this is not accounting perhaps doc blocking NK)

Player x flips up scum town keeps 8 vs 1 (if a 4 scum team); (if a 5 scum team) 7 vs 2 

Player x flips town 7 vs 2 (if a 4 scum team); (if a 5 scum team) 7 vs 3

Ok Day 7 .... (7vs2) That's my best guess 

We're trying to go into Day 8 with a 6 vs 1 situation if it was a 4 player scum team we win but that wouldn't make sense for balancing purposes 

20 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

You trailing off was certainly addressed. You chose not to clarify it.

VOTE GATA

Really I wanted you to lay out where I've been trailing because that is a blatant Lie. 

You mentioned me trailing off a little after the shot since then I've voted spoot , smash twice, Stark (sorry bro) & your beaver comrade.

In addition to bringing up all the final Vote counts , casing you, casing beaver, & multiple times asking for everyone’s opinion to find a consensus.

additionally, you saw town cop semi vouched for me does that mean nothing? I’ve also seen you vote holster and seen you be in the same voting patterns as spoot & beaver. 

so by policy we say lynch all liars bud

9 minutes ago, GATA said:

Really I wanted you to lay out where I've been trailing because that is a blatant Lie. 

You mentioned me trailing off a little after the shot since then I've voted spoot , smash twice, Stark (sorry bro) & your beaver comrade.

In addition to bringing up all the final Vote counts , casing you, casing beaver, & multiple times asking for everyone’s opinion to find a consensus.

additionally, you saw town cop semi vouched for me does that mean nothing? I’ve also seen you vote holster and seen you be in the same voting patterns as spoot & beaver. 

so by policy we say lynch all liars bud

Semi vouched doesn't mean much does it?

And no it's not a lie. Anybody can follow your posts and see.