Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

Bum-Knee was pretty obviously slow playing that vote on GATA I think in the hopes someone else would vote first so he didn’t have to tying vote.

Decker stinks too. He consistently was trying to find reasons for Beaver to be Town. The SK case, the no claim, etc.

Both of these dudes need to fry and in a hurry. 2 scum left and it looks like they just got outed in a last ditch effort not to lynch their third. I respect that and no hard feelings fellas, just playing my wincon

• Upvote 2

Sorry I took so long I had to step away and make dinner and then I wanted to read all of Jvill's posts.

I found that, as usual, I wasn't told the whole truth.

Jvill never revealed his investigations he left the town with his thoughts and ranks.

We can interpret that how we want but it doesn't clear anyone.

Just now, A.J. said:

Bum-Knee was pretty obviously slow playing that vote on GATA I think in the hopes someone else would vote first so he didn’t have to tying vote.

Decker stinks too. He consistently was trying to find reasons for Beaver to be Town. The SK case, the no claim, etc.

Both of these dudes need to fry and in a hurry. 2 scum left and it looks like they just got outed in a last ditch effort not to lynch their third. I respect that and no hard feelings fellas, just playing my wincon

If alive those two are exclusively my votes tomorrow for now. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

But that's wrong.

How do you interpret the cop having GATA as a scum read D2 and then a “Heavily Town” read on D4? I mean you are technically correct in that he didn’t reveal so we don’t know 100% but we can infer and you’re not dumb so I know you understand what that switch implies.

And even there wasn’t that, another scum just got caught trying to lynch GATA. So?

(just go with my story bro, it was all part of the plan)

@NolderI can’t fathom you are this dense . Did I buss almost my whole scum team? Can you imagine how unsportsmanlike that is? I would hate playing like that. I’ve been asking you questions to try to get you to rationalize even to try to get you to engage in other players because that is protown. You are literally the most pro town role by being ? confirmed. 
but you’re blinded by your gotcha 

Just now, A.J. said:

How do you interpret the cop having GATA as a scum read D2 and then a “Heavily Town” read on D4? I mean you are technically correct in that he didn’t reveal so we don’t know 100% but we can infer and you’re not dumb so I know you understand what that switch implies.

It could imply that. It also could not.

Did you even bother to read my case?

I feel like I laid out a pretty damning case just for D1 information but no one is even commenting on it besides to say "yeah ok, but like, what if she's town????"

Can we talk about the merits of the case? Or did I just waste my ******* time and no one gives a sh*t?

Just now, A.J. said:

And even there wasn’t that, another scum just got caught trying to lynch GATA. So?

(just go with my story bro, it was all part of the plan)

So they bus out of desperation? Is this unknown to happen?

I mean yeah MAYBE you're totally right. But you could also be wrong.

Why am I the only one who's being asked to consider he could be wrong here?

Just now, GATA said:

@NolderI can’t fathom you are this dense .

You can't fathom at all.

Just now, GATA said:

Did I buss almost my whole scum team?

Maybe.

Just now, GATA said:

Can you imagine how unsportsmanlike that is?

lol

Or they asked you to? Or they didn't care? Or you do what you gotta do to win?

Is this seriously your defense right now?

Just now, GATA said:

I would hate playing like that.

So you say.

Just now, GATA said:

I’ve been asking you questions to try to get you to rationalize even to try to get you to engage in other players because that is protown. You are literally the most pro town role by being ? confirmed. 
but you’re blinded by your gotcha 

That's funny, every time I ask you anything you blow me off so why should I give a sh*t what you say?

I mean I caught Gata in an out right total lie and everyone is just like lol yeah but Jvill said he maybe felt good about her after he said he thought she was maybe scum so she's 100% clear now bro.

The **** kind of mafia game am I playing in here?

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I mean I caught Gata in an out right total lie and everyone is just like lol yeah but Jvill said he maybe felt good about her after he said he thought she was maybe scum so she's 100% clear now bro.

What lie? There was no lie I called CTM lazy and I voted him did you see my case for him didn’t u notice he also tried to get you Lynched and didn’t play 

Just now, GATA said:

What lie? There was no lie I called CTM lazy and I voted him did you see my case for him didn’t u notice he also tried to get you Lynched and didn’t play 

Dude you didn't have a case. That was almost MY entire case. Your lack of a case. WTF are you even talking about?

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

One that includes more evidence than D1 which is literally the time when Townies are the most blind. You can ignore multiple phases of gameplay and interactions with flipped scum and a dead cop’s reads if you want but don’t expect others to as well just because you’re an IC. GATA has been discussed ad nauseam.

I read every bit of your case. Purple letters and all. Can you say the same to the other discussions that have gone on? Don’t complain people aren’t listening to you when you can’t even do the same for them.

• Upvote 2

On 2/7/2020 at 3:00 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Time's up!  

Day 1 FINAL Vote Count

• CTM (8)- JustEndTheSuffering, Drums, GATA, pdxgreen, Beaver, Spoot, Crusher, kdels62
  • Crusher (4) - Stark, Brick, JVOR, CTM
  • Verbal (4) - ID., BUM-KNEE, JC, jvill 51
  • Smash (2) -  JiF, Verbal
  • JustEndTheSuffering (1) - Ape
  • JiF (1) - Smash

Not Voting (1) - 32EBoozer

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.  

@Nolder

^J.E.T.S /kels/ Crusher all town is on that train

spoot Beaver scum

So are you saying  PDX / BUM Knee / Drums & I are all scum

there’s no way there a 7 player scum team

most of their votes were also going with the flow. You know very well there’s hardly much to read from D1. Hence, why I wanted vig to shoot to get info and we did. So far most the holster votes are scum

Pretty sure Nolder is tunneling way too hard on GATA. Her play has been pretty pro town for the most part in her votes and actions without considering the jvill thing. Could she still be scum? Maybe. But i think the chances are pretty low. 

How about we keep voting the people who have done very little protown and go from there? 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

One that includes more evidence than D1 which is literally the time when Townies are the most blind. You can ignore multiple phases of gameplay and interactions with flipped scum and a dead cop’s reads if you want but don’t expect others to as well just because you’re an IC. GATA has been discussed ad nauseam.

I've asked you more than once if you thought I needed anything more because I don't think I do and you never answered. You want me to case her beyond D1? Is that actually necessary or are you just saying it to say it now?

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

I read every bit of your case. Purple letters and all. 

Cool. How was I supposed to know that? You didn't say anything about it.

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

Can you say the same to the other discussions that have gone on? Don’t complain people aren’t listening to you when you can’t even do the same for them.

I didn't have the time as I was making my own case as requested by same people. All I asked was for a little time to decompress after I spent almost 6 hours straight making my case on Gata. I guess that was too much to ask for though since ya'll lynched without me. I mean good job you got the scum but **** you you're totally cutting me out of the game while at the same time asking me to participate more it doesn't make sense. I spent the time to reread and make a case and no one gave a sh*t. Why would I want to do anything more when no one cares what I have to say anyway?

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

@Nolder

^J.E.T.S /kels/ Crusher all town is on that train

spoot Beaver scum

So are you saying  PDX / BUM Knee / Drums & I are all scum

there’s no way there a 7 player scum team

most of their votes were also going with the flow. You know very well there’s hardly much to read from D1. Hence, why I wanted vig to shoot to get info and we did. So far most the holster votes are scum

What the **** does the lynch train have to do with the fact that you lied about having a case on CTM? ******* nothing that's what. Don't change the subject like you've been doing all game it's sh*t like this why I say you're either scum or an awful townie. Own it and maybe I'll lay off.

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

What the **** does the lynch train have to do with the fact that you lied about having a case on CTM? ******* nothing that's what. Don't change the subject like you've been doing all game it's sh*t like this why I say you're either scum or an awful townie. Own it and maybe I'll lay off.

I didn't I thought he was lying and just reiterating what JiF said . I mentioned I thought what he said was piggy backing and then spending all his time with that ape case was dumb to me I addressed that . That was my case.

Not owning what I disagree on .

So GFY 

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I've asked you more than once if you thought I needed anything more because I don't think I do and you never answered. You want me to case her beyond D1? Is that actually necessary or are you just saying it to say it now?

I didn't have the time as I was making my own case as requested by same people. All I asked was for a little time to decompress after I spent almost 6 hours straight making my case on Gata. I guess that was too much to ask for though since ya'll lynched without me. I mean good job you got the scum but **** you you're totally cutting me out of the game while at the same time asking me to participate more it doesn't make sense. I spent the time to reread and make a case and no one gave a sh*t. Why would I want to do anything more when no one cares what I have to say anyway?

Think you’re going through a little confirmation bias personally and the thought of spending a lot of time reading something that you might be wrong about in retrospect kind of sucks. 

that being said, chill out dude. A lot of us Played together before and though we rib with each other it’s a well bonded community. Sure you have your pac *holes here who would run you over with their lawn mower without a second thought, but we all respect each other for the most part and us asking for your opinion is because we wanted your input. 

we can also disagree. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Pretty sure Nolder is tunneling way too hard on GATA. Her play has been pretty pro town for the most part in her votes and actions without considering the jvill thing. Could she still be scum? Maybe. But i think the chances are pretty low. 

How about we keep voting the people who have done very little protown and go from there? 

I get what you're saying but voting only goes so far. Yes, ok, she voted scum that's good. It's great. It could also just be a long con for the endgame. I mean it seems like everyone is jumping through hoops to clear Gata and I'm over here with what I think are some reasonable concerns and all I want is for someone ANYONE to address those concerns and no one will they just keep telling me how townie she is and ignoring my case.

Does NO ONE care that she lied about having a case on CTM?

Did her attitude towards Verbal being a Vig not bother ANYONE?

I'm the only one out of who's left who thinks these things are nearly bad enough to discount the rest of the game? 

I don't know man I feel like I'm seriously just like the only one who's out here saying the emperor has no clothes and everyone is like no dude his outfit is fly as ****.

As the only person here who is the confirmed townie this bothers me more than a little bit.

I feel like SOMEONE should be on my side here but no one is speaking out.

Am I the one that's crazy? I spent so much time reading D1 and taking it all in I don't feel crazy...but then I wrap around to how everyone is acting and there it is again.

**** me running this is frustrating.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

I get what you're saying but voting only goes so far. Yes, ok, she voted scum that's good. It's great. It could also just be a long con for the endgame. I mean it seems like everyone is jumping through hoops to clear Gata and I'm over here with what I think are some reasonable concerns and all I want is for someone ANYONE to address those concerns and no one will they just keep telling me how townie she is and ignoring my case.

Does NO ONE care that she lied about having a case on CTM?

Did her attitude towards Verbal being a Vig not bother ANYONE?

I'm the only one out of who's left who thinks these things are nearly bad enough to discount the rest of the game? 

I don't know man I feel like I'm seriously just like the only one who's out here saying the emperor has no clothes and everyone is like no dude his outfit is fly as ****.

As the only person here who is the confirmed townie this bothers me more than a little bit.

I feel like SOMEONE should be on my side here but no one is speaking out.

Am I the one that's crazy? I spent so much time reading D1 and taking it all in I don't feel crazy...but then I wrap around to how everyone is acting and there it is again.

**** me running this is frustrating.

That's not true you had scum on your side good job

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I would actually encourage you to read her past D1 because that’s what I have been trying to tell you among others why GATA doesn’t make sense for scum. It’s N6 now, man. You know a lot can change over that time. Are you really gonna be pissed that people don’t want to dump all the new information to go back to something from D1?

You’re right, I didn’t respond to it so I’ll take the blame for that. Did you ever read the D2 vote count post I made?

No one is trying to cut you out. Stuff happens when it does and there isn’t a lot of control over that. I’m sorry if you feel like you wasted your time but I simply don’t agree with what you think about her, full stop.

I didn't I thought he was lying and just reiterating what JiF said .

But you didn't say that until much much later.

I mentioned I thought what he said was piggy backing

Again this was waaay after you voted for him. Before voting for him you hadn't said ANYTHING at all about him.

and then spending all his time with that ape case was dumb to me I addressed that .

IT WASNT A CASE IT WAS A JOKE

You know? Like 80 is a virgin and I'm Pikachu and Jif is a homo and all that? You're a robot haha.

It's the gimmick there was no case it was to be funny. Did he take it too far and dwell on it without making any sort of case? Ok maybe. But it was still obvious he was joking. It's stuff like this where I'm like ok if you'd JUST said he was being lazy then MAYBE I could ignore the fact that it was way way way after you voted him and all that but acting like the Ape thing is serious when you (should) know that it isn't really makes me pause and go HMMMMM.

That was my case.

Not owning what I disagree on .

So GFY 

There's nothing to disagree on. It's an awful "case".

5 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Think you’re going through a little confirmation bias personally and the thought of spending a lot of time reading something that you might be wrong about in retrospect kind of sucks. 

that being said, chill out dude. A lot of us Played together before and though we rib with each other it’s a well bonded community. Sure you have your pac *holes here who would run you over with their lawn mower without a second thought, but we all respect each other for the most part and us asking for your opinion is because we wanted your input. 

we can also disagree. 

No one bothered to disagree. You all just ignored me.

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

I would actually encourage you to read her past D1 because that’s what I have been trying to tell you among others why GATA doesn’t make sense for scum. It’s N6 now, man. You know a lot can change over that time. Are you really gonna be pissed that people don’t want to dump all the new information to go back to something from D1?

It's what you all asked me to do...

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

You’re right, I didn’t respond to it so I’ll take the blame for that. Did you ever read the D2 vote count post I made?

Briefly, Like I said at the time I was busy making my case. Which you all asked me to go back and do. You wanted me more involved and to stop asking you what was going on so I went back on a reread. This was because none of you could accept that I don't do well in big games which I told you all several times.

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

No one is trying to cut you out. Stuff happens when it does and there isn’t a lot of control over that. I’m sorry if you feel like you wasted your time but I simply don’t agree with what you think about her, full stop.

Fine whatever. I'm not wasting any more of my time on it then.

It's out there to read for whoever wants to whenever they want to.

16 minutes ago, Nolder said:

But you didn't say that until much much later.

Again this was waaay after you voted for him. Before voting for him you hadn't said ANYTHING at all about him.

All the starting jokes are vote jokes I went to CTM ok misjudgement but I didn't unvote because everything after I thought was just lazy play . Usually that leads to scum and I wasnt the only 1

IT WASNT A CASE IT WAS A JOKE

Ok that's your prerogative 

You know? Like 80 is a virgin and I'm Pikachu and Jif is a homo and all that? You're a robot haha.

It's the gimmick there was no case it was to be funny. Did he take it too far and dwell on it without making any sort of case? Ok maybe. But it was still obvious he was joking. It's stuff like this where I'm like ok if you'd JUST said he was being lazy then MAYBE I could ignore the fact that it was way way way after you voted him and all that but acting like the Ape thing is serious when you (should) know that it isn't really makes me pause and go HMMMMM.

Not that he was serious about it but he didn't let off. He kept pushing it, it was dumb. I told him that, it was a distraction and not benefiting .

There's nothing to disagree on. It's an awful "case".

That's your opinion perhaps I was too centered on wanting him to actually play and not just be a clown . 

But that is my position on it. 

& this is the last Time I address you unless you're actually going to case other players. Because we're picking up your slack.

Unlike Ape I'm not going to name call you to death to make a point, I think your actions speak louder. 

46 minutes ago, A.J. said:

totally understandable and i agree. it looks awful, been lynched a lot before for awful regardless of alignment. i really thought he was town. used to make a joke that id never been on a scum train at its completion on JN before, finally was on one my last game. by accident. LOL. yall if town will have to evaluate after my flip (still town), but so far town is rolling so thats fine i think they got this. actually the last time i was lynched, i was hammered before i even checked in for day. lol. 

from whats being speculated in this thread, it was likely 5 vs 16

so if true, 2 scum left vs 7 town left tomorrow if someone dies tonight, so even if bum and i both flip town game most likely not over, will be possibly LYLO 2 vs 3 at worst

jc jvor aj bum boozer is 5, and i guess nyn jumps in like today once she sees what went down regardless of her affiliation, so either way should be a wrap for me tomorrow (or bum, order doesnt matter since bum and i are top suspects) but like they said likely a couple mislynches to spare