Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

GG everyone. this game was a cluster to keep track of  with all the replacements and @GATA you certainly don't deserve even the majority of the game. Nor does Ape. lots of mistakes to go around. Heck, town started off with me getting myself lynched trying to lynch the mod confirmed townie and then Verbal inexplicably shooting kdels over smash which cost town a 2 nk's as we had to lynch that mule 2x

The game got significantly harder for town when Nyn replaced ID and AJ got dead

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

Just now, CTM said:

GG everyone. this game was a cluster to keep track of  with all the replacements and @GATA you certainly don't deserve even the majority of the game. Nor does Ape. lots of mistakes to go around. Heck, town started off with me getting myself lynched trying to lynch the mod confirmed townie and then Verbal inexplicably shooting kdels over smash which cost town a 2 nk's as we had to lynch that mule 2x

The game was got significantly harder for town when Nyn replaced ID and AJ got dead

My first call as queen of all evil in the midst of the dead sausage fest was to kill AJ with a quickness lol

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

Gg everyone

Special thanks to the ones who died by my hand. Couldn't have done it without you.

And my scum team of course. Special thanks to spoot for sticking with me for moral.

Having a little beaver to pet would give anyone a moral boost.

• Upvote 1