Stefon Diggs available?

Rhg1084

9 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

I can see a scenario where the jets swap 1st round picks with Minnesota moving down to pick 25 and landing Diggs as well. 

Diggs >>>>>>Robby Anderson and diggs only makes about 12 a year for the next few years.

If we can't lure Cooper here, I'd love to bring in Diggs and swapping picks makes sense. We can still address o line at 25. 

• Upvote 2

Oh jeez, here we go.

Why would the Vikings give up a young, productive, cheap star WR just to move up a few spots?

Because JetNation amateur GMs say they should. 

I'm in first with the "maybe we can trade Adams to the Vikes for Diggs and a 3rd" before the rest of you.... :rl: 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

Oh jeez, here we go.

Why would the Vikings give up a young, productive, cheap star WR just to move up a few spots?

I'm in first with the "maybe we can trade Adams to the Vikes for Diggs and a 3rd" before the rest of you.... :rl: 

The Vikings already have a significantly better strong safety than Jamal Adams

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 3

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

Oh jeez, here we go.

Well if Diggs demands a trade Minnesota would be in a tough position. If swapping 1s isn’t enough then you can swap the 1s and give them a 3 also

4 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

No. Have you heard he's demanding a trade?

I posed a simple question, if Diggs becomes available what would you give up realistically for him? Not quite sure what your argument is. It seems as if diggs could be unhappy with his current situation based on social media postings 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

He already has a contract. What’s fair value in your opinion?

If we're going to play this game, you're Joe Douglas, I'm the Vikings GM. I just took your call.

"Hi Joe. Yeah, I don't know if I want to get rid of a young, productive player I have under a great contract for 4 years. But I'll tell you what, nobody is untouchable. I'll take your 1st round pick, that 3rd rounder you got from the NYG, and next years 2nd, which is actually a 3rd, wink, wink."

Now you play....

12 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I’d take the  see amateur GMs all day everyday over Idzik and Macc. So would you. 

There are quite a few I would take, you're right. 

But there are a whole lot more I wouldn't trust to send out to get us a couple of veal parm heros.

3 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

If we're going to play this game, you're Joe Douglas, I'm the Vikings GM. I just took your call.

"Hi Joe. Yeah, I don't know if I want to get rid of a young, productive player I have under a great contract for 4 years. But I'll tell you what, nobody is untouchable. I'll take your 1st round pick, that 3rd rounder you got from the NYG, and next years 2nd, which is actually a 3rd, wink, wink."

Now you play....

So I’m taking this as you wouldn’t trade anything for diggs if he becomes available? I still have no clue what you’re talking about lol

4 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Now you play....

Click

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

There are quite a few I would take, you're right. 

But there are a whole lot more I wouldn't trust to send out to get us a couple of veal parm heros.

What would YOU offer the Vikings if Stefon Diggs demands a trade and becomes available. It’s a simple question you still haven’t answered after all these posts you’ve made 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rhg1084 said:

So I’m taking this as you wouldn’t trade anything for diggs if he becomes available? I still have no clue what you’re talking about lol

No, I think the whole thread is silly.

But I also just told you what I would ask if I were the Vikings. You never replied to that, so I think you're the one "who wouldn't trade anything for Diggs if he becomes available."

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I have no idea what you're talking about. 

He wants out of Minny.. That's all we know. Not every player that demands a trade also asks for a raise.

I'm going really slowly here in this thread. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out what I'm talking about. But if you can't, lets just agree to move on, ok?

4 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

And if you were the jets what would you offer them for Diggs?

Cmon man. 

I quoted your post 20 minutes ago. I'm still waiting for what you'd reply. Here it is again. Give me YOUR counter.

20 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Now you play....

I know what I'd offer, but you guys don't want to "trade" you want to get a steal. That isn't how it works. You have to give to get, and you don't want to give.

• Upvote 1