T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Except there’s two scum teams and Spoot has a teammate. But I refuse to vote Spoot so either EAD or congratulations 

This is the dumbest thing you've ever said, FYI.

It's you, isn't it?

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Yeah like out of the game.

Like you're here for the jokes and stuff but I can't remember one thing you've said that was serious or had to do with solving the game.

I may be a dummy but at least I'm trying.

This part is a joke, right?  You practically gave up on the game completely yesterday, and started posting silly sh*t and not helping.  GTFO of here with this "at least I'm trying" bullsh*t.  You don't get to say that.

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Here's what I don't get though and it gives me some pause. If I was right on Nolder/Spoot - wouldn't they just NK me?

It depends on the scum player.  I like to kill to silence, but some like to WIFOM that and not kill and make people wonder.  So you can't really read much into that, unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Beaver said:

Nolder I give you credit.  I really can't make a case you are scum.   the self vote to lynch yourself (but not really) is the only thing standing out to me when looking back at your posts.   All I see are mostly complaints that no one is putting in any effort and sounding like your avatar.  Cheer up though man.  You got a trophy 5 years ago

I'm going back to my number one target verbal

Vote Verbal

Nolder.JPG

So you're all about Nolder and telling him you'll provide a case for why he's scum......................but then turn around and vote me, why exactly?

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Beaver said:

Yet you suspect nothing of decker?   I have made the case on Stark being town.  I have made my notes on Decker showing nothing.   I have made my case on Ape being scum (and being wrong).  And I will make my case on you being scum.

1 hour ago, Beaver said:

Nolder I give you credit.  I really can't make a case you are scum.   the self vote to lynch yourself (but not really) is the only thing standing out to me when looking back at your posts.   All I see are mostly complaints that no one is putting in any effort and sounding like your avatar.  Cheer up though man.  You got a trophy 5 years ago

I'm going back to my number one target verbal

Vote Verbal

Nolder.JPG

So in mere minutes you've figured out you can't make a case on Nolder being scum?  You looked at over 200+ posts already?  Wow, you're a super fast reader!

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I know you already unvoted, but can you explain this vote?

culmination of previous reasons for voting you. yesderday i voted you for "spoot/nolder" have to be team mate thing... read as if you were trying to create an opportunity and today your posts bringing back up. asking the why wouldn't you be the NK 

17 minutes ago, Verbal said:

This part is a joke, right?  You practically gave up on the game completely yesterday, and started posting silly sh*t and not helping.  GTFO of here with this "at least I'm trying" bullsh*t.  You don't get to say that.

This question is a joke, right? I literally tried so hard to get a lynch for Town I even tried to lynch myself and couldn't even do that apparently. I'm trying to be good natured about the whole thing but the last game day pissed me off pretty bad and I'm sick and tired of being blamed as the sole ******* reason Town couldn't get its sh*t together. You got something legit to say about my gameplay prior to not giving a **** fine come at me but don't sit there on some high ******* horse and give me sh*t for not trying 10% of the day when the other 90% I was all in. **** off.

1 hour ago, Beaver said:

Yet you suspect nothing of decker?   I have made the case on Stark being town.  I have made my notes on Decker showing nothing.   I have made my case on Ape being scum (and being wrong).  And I will make my case on you being scum.

If you recall I told him he deserves to die more than anyone else here.

Vote him and I'll follow.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

culmination of previous reasons for voting you. yesderday i voted you for "spoot/nolder" have to be team mate thing... read as if you were trying to create an opportunity and today your posts bringing back up. asking the why wouldn't you be the NK 

So you don't want me scum hunting? I broke down exactly why I think they're teammates. The whole fake self hammer thing was pingy AF. That may solve the game for us at this point but I am having second thoughts.

If either of those botched trains wouldn't have failed we'd be in much better shape today.

16 minutes ago, Nolder said:

This question is a joke, right? I literally tried so hard to get a lynch for Town I even tried to lynch myself and couldn't even do that apparently. I'm trying to be good natured about the whole thing but the last game day pissed me off pretty bad and I'm sick and tired of being blamed as the sole ******* reason Town couldn't get its sh*t together. You got something legit to say about my gameplay prior to not giving a **** fine come at me but don't sit there on some high ******* horse and give me sh*t for not trying 10% of the day when the other 90% I was all in. **** off.

Nope, not a joke.  If you tried that hard, you would not have given up literally minutes later (13 minutes, I think).  And I don't recall you being blamed as the sole reason for anything, so relax.  Good news is I don't see scum-Nolder pulling this AtE whining sh*t, so you're probably town.

That said, you started this game with a "new" style that I have already given you sh*t for, so yeah - I had something legit about your gameplay before you quit on the day yesterday....and I said it already.

14 minutes ago, Nolder said:

If you recall I told him he deserves to die more than anyone else here.

Vote him and I'll follow.

Why can't YOU vote him before that?  If you trying is telling other people to case & do work and you'll follow, I think we'll have to just agree to disagree on the whole thing.

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

Think it's time to go back to gifs..  I feel like something weird going on..  people are refusing to lynch scum caught red handed..

If it's me against 2 scum teams **** you both.  Not voting anyone but spoot.

I feel weird about voting Spoot because of what happened. I figure it can't hurt to give the guy 1 day while we look for his partner.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Just now, Nolder said:

I feel weird about voting Spoot because of what happened. I figure it can't hurt to give the guy 1 day while we look for his partner.

What?!  You don't leave a scum member alive, that's silly.  If you think he's scum, ******* vote him.

RE: PECKER I VOTES

like PECKER I said yesterday, yall can "resolve PEKCER I's slot" or whatever anytime if need be................ the waogn is that way --->>> 

PECKER I consolidated onto the spoot train out of the two choo choo choose trains on an impuluse. SPOOT in the Spoot or Nolay race for ONE dumb reason LOL

cos the only oter two ppl PEKCER I recalls who have "sorta defended PECKEr I" or whatever have been scum AJ ("Peckers probly useless town tbh, i doubt scum plays with that apathy" in discussion with Drumz) and scum Chimp (to NUN "possibly but hes not vey good as scum so easy to mistaken his suck as scum"). No reason to back Pecker I in any way shape or form, he aint done squat doosh. #PECKERLOGIC

when all Pecker I hath done is jack, aint even donne much of Pecker I's disoriented mumble jumble either LOL

(side note Pecker dont know the Darthe I nickname origin or whatever the Decker I nickname means, but They is rolling with it even though its considered a TBD insult). 

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

Nope, not a joke.  If you tried that hard, you would not have given up literally minutes later (13 minutes, I think).

Talking about the entire game day rodent breath.

And I don't recall you being blamed as the sole reason for anything, so relax.

I dont see you getting on anyone else's ass for the sh*t show yesterday. And that goes for several other people as well. All I see is well if Nolder hadn't done this or if Nolder had only done that blah blah blah. **** all of you it's a team ******* game you need a majority to lynch someone I can't do this sh*t by myself. 

Good news is I don't see scum-Nolder pulling this AtE whining sh*t, so you're probably town.

My saving grace in a game I barely want to play in at this point. ******* great. Maybe I should just suck it up and pretend to be happy go lucky so you all will finally put me out of my misery. Also **** the scum team. I asked very nicely assholes.

That said, you started this game with a "new" style that I have already given you sh*t for, so yeah - I had something legit about your gameplay before you quit on the day yesterday....and I said it already.

And that's ******* legit and I never had a problem with that did I? I said yeah ok I can see where you're coming from and if you lynch me for it I don't blame you. I just don't want to hear sh*t about how failing to achieve a lynch yesterday was my fault. Go back and tell me how many ******* minutes there were between my unvote and the rando lynch. Why didn't Stark vote? He was there. Why didn't Pac just give up his schtick for once, he was there. Nah only my vote was the one that mattered and I'm the only one you bitch at about it and that's what pisses me off on top of the already frustrating game.

Why can't YOU vote him before that?  If you trying is telling other people to case & do work and you'll follow, I think we'll have to just agree to disagree on the whole thing.

I DID AND I ASKED YOU TO VOTE WITH ME AND YOU DIDNT **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU 

Just now, Verbal said:

What?!  You don't leave a scum member alive, that's silly.  If you think he's scum, ******* vote him.

Nah I feel bad. I mean if you guys bully me into it I will but it just feels wrong he wasn't caught through normal means.

So no I'm not going to waste my ******* time and my ******* vote sitting on Decker looking like a ******* moron or worse scum because you ****s don't want to lynch the inactive as per ******* usual. Show ME you're serious about lynching him and I'll ******* help you. Until then EAD and GFY.

2 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

RE: PECKER I VOTES

like PECKER I said yesterday, yall can "resolve PEKCER I's slot" or whatever anytime if need be................ the waogn is that way --->>> 

PECKER I consolidated onto the spoot train out of the two choo choo choose trains on an impuluse. SPOOT in the Spoot or Nolay race for ONE dumb reason LOL

cos the only oter two ppl PEKCER I recalls who have "sorta defended PECKEr I" or whatever have been scum AJ ("Peckers probly useless town tbh, i doubt scum plays with that apathy" in discussion with Drumz) and scum Chimp (to NUN "possibly but hes not vey good as scum so easy to mistaken his suck as scum"). No reason to back Pecker I in any way shape or form, he aint done squat doosh. #PECKERLOGIC

when all Pecker I hath done is jack, aint even donne much of Pecker I's disoriented mumble jumble either LOL

(side note Pecker dont know the Darthe I nickname origin or whatever the Decker I nickname means, but They is rolling with it even though its considered a TBD insult). 

Yup. 

FailingAltruisticBluebird-size_restricte

watch it burn

• Upvote 1