T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

I get that. But you were here today and did nothing.

You say that like it's nothing. I'm not sure how you think this game works but mechanically we are supposed to choose someone every day to kill. If you're not doing that you're not really playing.

Irrelevant. Both to you and to the point of discussion. My reads or lack there of had nothing to do with us not being able to lynch anyone and since you think I'm scum my reads don't mean anything to you. You're just making sh*t up.

Yes please. I think I've inadvertently helped them enough to deserve it.

You're just stating a fact this means nothing lol. Either youre right or you're wrong. Ok.

i said i wasn't following the spoot vote and gave a reason

i get how the game works, we should choose someone everyday you all were just going to kill someone i didn't read as scum

actually your "unvote" of you last night probably kept you from getting lynched (getting your wish being out of the game now that you just want to die) and then your unvote of spoot just got the game flustered and potentially the reason this whole thing is going random.

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I was that anyone too and I was fine with it.

We shouldn't be lynching or failing to lynch minutes before deadline it's ******* retarded. mafia

Fixed that for you.  Mafia has always had the element of momentum involved, and it can lead to quick sways in thinking and/or voting.  It's like this everywhere where mafia is played.

50 minutes ago, Stark said:

the way last night ended and this mornings now speed lynch on spoot at deadline is going there's no way i am voting for a guy i moved to a town read/nuetral most of the game because verb and hess.

when does a speed lynch at close of deadline usually end well for town? not often and this just doesn't feel right. the hess will vote you, to an hour later saying he wont. then the mass post/quotes from the ape votes to create a case out of nowhere.

I still Sorta think you’re town but why are you questioning me about moving my stances on players based on their reactions to lynch trains? What is better intel minus or equal to VC’s is there in a game w no apparent PRs? Seriously, maybe bc I literally spent over 2 hours rereading and showing my case to everyone? 

• Upvote 1

After 4 months the inbred villagers had enough.

They couldn't put up with Pac picking the dirt of his hairy beer belly and eating it.

They tried to turn away from watching men trying to dry hump the only beavers in town.

Verbal stopped soliciting his corner services, driving the rest of the sexually deprived men wild.

80s body was still being shot at but no one saw the shooter 

What did the Village do with the chaos at hand (No not jerk their tiny meats, they had blisters from the friction) 

The villagers dug multiple holes hiding old land mines in them so they can start their game of tag. 

"Can't wait for someone to explode"- said someone in the crowd. 

giphy.gif

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/1/9/0/190430535c13bbd142f6eddd5797747e.mp3

J.E.T.S Vanilla Town has just randomly exploded. 

image.png.149527398e41598d2f56d4808302c2e4.png

RIP Cowboy the beavers will miss you

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, GATA said:

After 4 months of the inbred villagers had enough.

The couldn't put up with Pac picking the dirt of his hairy beer belly and eating it.

They tried to turn away from watching men trying to dry hump the only beavers in town.

Verbal stopped soliciting his corner services, driving the rest of the sexually deprived men wild.

What did the Village do with the chaos at hand (No not jerk their tiny meats, they had blisters from the friction) 

The villagers dug multiple holes hiding old land mines in them so they can start their game of tag. 

giphy.gif

york-jets-suede-western-cowboy-hat_1_f13

Of course he did. I’m lynching Nol and Pac in order 

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

You will not be receiving my vote tomorrow or for the rest of the game fwiw. I don’t really care what you are but a bet is a bet so this will be remembered 

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Okay, but you have to promise not to shoot me, though.

Both of you sh*tbirds should stop doing this, btw.

11 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I still Sorta think you’re town but why are you questioning me about moving my stances on players based on their reactions to lynch trains? What is better intel minus or equal to VC’s is there in a game w no apparent PRs? Seriously, maybe bc I literally spent over 2 hours rereading and showing my case to everyone? 

it was the timing and combine that with you saying yesterday that you'd lynch nolder to then say you didn't want to... and then... 

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Of course he did. I’m lynching Nol and Pac in order 

so you could have hammered nolder last nigh but said you didn't want to and now your case you just spewed on spoot to get a massive swing at end of day your not pursuing. 

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

it was the timing and combine that with you saying yesterday that you'd lynch nolder to then say you didn't want to... and then... 

so you could have hammered nolder last nigh but said you didn't want to and now your case you just spewed on spoot to get a massive swing at end of day your not pursuing. 

It’s like you’re not even bothering w context. Blow me

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, GATA said:

After 4 months the inbred villagers had enough.

They couldn't put up with Pac picking the dirt of his hairy beer belly and eating it.

giphy.gif

image.png.149527398e41598d2f56d4808302c2e4.png

This might be our first visual maiming in a death scene.. Psycho-bot. I dig it