T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

I'm tempted to follow Barry's lead on Nolder.   And Nolder is who I was voting for last game.  His fake vote to lynch himself seemed pretty slick and no one has mentioned it.  

But Decker is also just slipping in and voting on any train.

4 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Checking out?  

Yeah like out of the game.

Like you're here for the jokes and stuff but I can't remember one thing you've said that was serious or had to do with solving the game.

I may be a dummy but at least I'm trying.

Just now, Beaver said:

I'm tempted to follow Barry's lead on Nolder.   And Nolder is who I was voting for last game.  His fake vote to lynch himself seemed pretty slick and no one has mentioned it.  

But Decker is also just slipping in and voting on any train.

err last day not game.

Just now, Nolder said:

Yeah like out of the game.

Like you're here for the jokes and stuff but I can't remember one thing you've said that was serious or had to do with solving the game.

I may be a dummy but at least I'm trying.

Yet you suspect nothing of decker?   I have made the case on Stark being town.  I have made my notes on Decker showing nothing.   I have made my case on Ape being scum (and being wrong).  And I will make my case on you being scum.

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Here's what I don't get though and it gives me some pause. If I was right on Nolder/Spoot - wouldn't they just NK me?

Not necessarily.  If you are right, but no one is following your lead, scum could dismiss it.  I think scum would want to NK those that are drumming up support to lynch them.

• Upvote 1

Nolder I give you credit.  I really can't make a case you are scum.   the self vote to lynch yourself (but not really) is the only thing standing out to me when looking back at your posts.   All I see are mostly complaints that no one is putting in any effort and sounding like your avatar.  Cheer up though man.  You got a trophy 5 years ago

I'm going back to my number one target verbal

Vote Verbal

Nolder.JPG

21 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

C'mon man

7 minutes ago, GATA said:

Day 5 Vote Count

Beaver (1) - Nolderp 

Spoot (1) - Pac

With 10 alive, 6 to lynch

No deadline.. yet

ahahahaha

gfy dot cock!

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Pac said:

You may operate the phone with the speed and precision of s 15 year old girl but I think its clumsy and awful for mafia..   kudos for your dainty fingers and rapid fire texting ability.

i hate playing on the phone when it comes to having to quote and respond to multiples too. I just don't use it as an excuse

27 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

If you were right on nolder/spoot would the NK you? it depends on the players and how your game is perceived I don't think that focusing on that does much good. 

30 minutes ago, Pac said:

This game has gone full tard..  why aren't we lynching scum again?

Yes, and we should be lynching scum 

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

That random kill was pretty F'n awful yesterday. 

yeah randoms suck almost never a good thing.

VOTE BARRY McDotCock