T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

I haven't quite caught up yet, but I think Pac is making a desperate play to push my mislynch. Barry is my #2

I'd like to start there.

I really thought Verb was gonna be 80's teammate, so I'm actually moving him off my immediate sus list.

vote Pac

1 hour ago, deckerfan said:

RE: PECKER I VOTES

like PECKER I said yesterday, yall can "resolve PEKCER I's slot" or whatever anytime if need be................ the waogn is that way --->>> 

PECKER I consolidated onto the spoot train out of the two choo choo choose trains on an impuluse. SPOOT in the Spoot or Nolay race for ONE dumb reason LOL

cos the only oter two ppl PEKCER I recalls who have "sorta defended PECKEr I" or whatever have been scum AJ ("Peckers probly useless town tbh, i doubt scum plays with that apathy" in discussion with Drumz) and scum Chimp (to NUN "possibly but hes not vey good as scum so easy to mistaken his suck as scum"). No reason to back Pecker I in any way shape or form, he aint done squat doosh. #PECKERLOGIC

when all Pecker I hath done is jack, aint even donne much of Pecker I's disoriented mumble jumble either LOL

(side note Pecker dont know the Darthe I nickname origin or whatever the Decker I nickname means, but They is rolling with it even though its considered a TBD insult). 

I think I just developed dyslexia from reading that.

10 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yep. Started with Helen (JVOR) and Kdels. Once JVOR was killed, Drums replaced him.

Yeah I'm calling BS on that.  I've been playing this game for a long time, and I can count on 1 finger the number of times a mason team was more than 2 people.  Having the backup was an extra you don't see often - no way you're a mason.

Vote Spoot folks, this is yet another reason he's scum.

27 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I want to think you're town because dice said AJ doesn't bus and he was after you. I wish you'd be off more help, you're starting to frustrate me.

sorry im starting to frustrate you... you've been frustrating most of the game. lol

I know you're new so im trying to give benefit of doubt.

what can i help you with? i have answered everything you have asked me, feel like my play has been pretty transparent 

• Thumb Down 1

29 minutes ago, HessStation said:

You can have my spot. I’m Town with a BPV so have fun dealing w these stupid ****s til endgame

I would but I was a mason so I am not sure that’d work. I am not trying to derail this but let’s go guys! 

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

It's almost like y'all actually turned into the inbreds from the OP. TF

OMG. That's what's happening! CTM is trapping us in this game, as we slowly become one with our characters, so he can feed on our souls for eternity!

Chan the Monster!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Yeah I'm calling BS on that.  I've been playing this game for a long time, and I can count on 1 finger the number of times a mason team was more than 2 people.  Having the backup was an extra you don't see often - no way you're a mason.

Like anyone needed another. Just watching everyone else completely ignore this minus you and Pac is actually fascinating. 

2 hours ago, Verbal said:

So in mere minutes you've figured out you can't make a case on Nolder being scum?  You looked at over 200+ posts already?  Wow, you're a super fast reader!

No I filtered on Nolder's posts.   Then it's easy to look filter, because most people (excluding Ape and yourself) post gibberish and isn't really giving analysis.  Most of Nolder's posts were being pissed off that no one is putting effort into this game and his meltdown.  Now I did mention that it seemed weird that he tried to go EMO and vote himself and didn't.  One could make the case that it was on purpose and a veteran maneuver to save himself.  And maybe it is.  But you have still pinged the most to me.   You tried to follow up on the Stark train after AJ was killed as scum.   And then later yesterday when the Nolder train was about finish, you started the Spoot train and Hess quickly picked up on it.   That to me is weird.  So that is why I am still voting for you.

1 hour ago, deckerfan said:

RE: PECKER I VOTES

like PECKER I said yesterday, yall can "resolve PEKCER I's slot" or whatever anytime if need be................ the waogn is that way --->>> 

PECKER I consolidated onto the spoot train out of the two choo choo choose trains on an impuluse. SPOOT in the Spoot or Nolay race for ONE dumb reason LOL

cos the only oter two ppl PEKCER I recalls who have "sorta defended PECKEr I" or whatever have been scum AJ ("Peckers probly useless town tbh, i doubt scum plays with that apathy" in discussion with Drumz) and scum Chimp (to NUN "possibly but hes not vey good as scum so easy to mistaken his suck as scum"). No reason to back Pecker I in any way shape or form, he aint done squat doosh. #PECKERLOGIC

when all Pecker I hath done is jack, aint even donne much of Pecker I's disoriented mumble jumble either LOL

(side note Pecker dont know the Darthe I nickname origin or whatever the Decker I nickname means, but They is rolling with it even though its considered a TBD insult). 

92fcbe843594de05e7a780f96fed0acb.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Drums said:

Not to get involved but I’d love to still be alive so seeing @nolder whine nonstop and want to quit is super disappointing. I’d happily take your place if allowed. 

Hey appreciate you enthusiasm but

1) Stay dead about game play. Jokes only

2) Attention players: Drums does not know setup

giphy.gif

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Lmao

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Verbal said:

How often are they're multiple scum teams?

24 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Spoot is not scum and is a mason.   And yes there are multiple mason teams.  I am one too.

23 minutes ago, Verbal said:

16 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Like anyone needed another. Just watching everyone else completely ignore this minus you and Pac is actually fascinating. 

You can call BS on it all you want. Spoot is town mason

I am a Town mason. 

why do you all think I wouldn't vote him with that push at deadline yesterday?

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Beaver said:

No I filtered on Nolder's posts.   Then it's easy to look filter, because most people (excluding Ape and yourself) post gibberish and isn't really giving analysis.  Most of Nolder's posts were being pissed off that no one is putting effort into this game and his meltdown.  Now I did mention that it seemed weird that he tried to go EMO and vote himself and didn't.  One could make the case that it was on purpose and a veteran maneuver to save himself.  And maybe it is.  But you have still pinged the most to me.   You tried to follow up on the Stark train after AJ was killed as scum.   And then later yesterday when the Nolder train was about finish, you started the Spoot train and Hess quickly picked up on it.   That to me is weird.  So that is why I am still voting for you.

First bold = AJ flipping scum is irrelevant - I was suspicious of Stark before that, and AJ's nudge got me to join him for a bit before I went back to 80 after seeing some interactions from him that made me think he was scum after all.  I even posted as much at the time.

Second bold = I've been on Spoot for a bit, so that's not surprising.  The emo from Nolder rings as townie frustration (as in I can't see him playing that cheap as scum).  I'm not sure how that helps you think I'm suspicious.

41 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I haven't quite caught up yet, but I think Pac is making a desperate play to push my mislynch. Barry is my #2

I'd like to start there.

I really thought Verb was gonna be 80's teammate, so I'm actually moving him off my immediate sus list.

vote Pac

Day 5 Vote Count

Beaver (1) - Nolderp 

Spoot (2) - Pac, verbal 

Verbal (1) - Beavee

Dicker (1) - stork

Pac (1)- Spoot

With 10 alive, 6 to lynch

No deadline.. yet