Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Notice the hedging too.?

Gross.  

Lol, so it's suspect that I'm not 100% convinced you are scum after like 10 posts? Get a grip. It's early day 2 and day 1 wasn't very productive

To be clear: you are my favorite for scum right now, it's subject to change as are my reads on everyone and pushing a bit is how we shape and refine our reads.

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

His favorite role is a specific town role.  It's not a blanket town statement.

Why are we doing this?  Is this legit going to be a thing now?  If I dont say, "I'm my favorite role", I'm scum?

WT actual F?   So ******* dumb.  The lot of you.  This is why I get so frustrated in this game.  I'm the greatest of all time, proven time and time again and people literally float the dumbest sh*t I've ever seen around/toward me.  It's like playing cards with your sisters kids.  It's insulting. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

Notice the hedging too.?

Gross.  

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

My tone early in the game?  GTFO.  This is coming from the guy that was complaining and asking for a sub the entire D1.

I pointed it out that it could be cover, put you in my top 3, this feels very much like getting behind CTM.

This is all disgusting.  Crusher, Gata, CTM.  Gross, gross, gross.   Again, not all scum but none of this is productive, at all. 

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

More hedging...

no conviction.

GROSS

Just now, JiF said:

Why are we doing this?  Is this legit going to be a thing now?  If I dont say, "I'm my favorite role", I'm scum?

WT actual F?   So ******* dumb.  The lot of you.  This is why I get so frustrated in this game.  I'm the greatest of all time, proven time and time again and people literally float the dumbest sh*t I've ever seen around/toward me.  It's like playing cards with your sisters kids.  It's insulting. 

this is the kind of course correction from Jif I was curious if we'd see.

Sus him for not being animated enough. Boom, animated and highly excitable jif is back.

Now to figure out if staged or not..

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

No - I asked the question at 2:58 PM yesterday. You posted at 2:52 PM, were bouncing in and out of the thread after my post at 2:58 PM, then didn't make another post on this site until you responded to me at 3:29 PM.

258pm.png.76f3b63eac141bda5118e04741e48c37.png

The below is a screenshot from your posting history.

329pm.png.99d836c379f4cb390932706e113ec4df.png

So either I caught you in a lie, or you're confused.

Neither, really. I just didn’t see your post when it happened and answered when I did. I don’t know how else to explain this. Your question wasn’t difficult to answer so I don’t see why anyone would avoid it. 

2 hours ago, AVM said:

Few reads:

Feel great about Crush, 80, CTM...but I'd bet my savings on Crush ATM. No read on my dears Leelou and Nyn, yet. Same with Nolder, though I feel less okay about him than the others.

I wasn't reading JiF as scummy yet but he got some quick votes today so I want to hear more there - from him and Crush/CTM. GATA pinged in my read early before I joined the game...not much since. Lots of quiet - I'd like to see more from the new players (to me)...you, Greece, kdels, Barry and jvill. 

Stark a little too quiet, too...don't like the hiding bunch.

OH HELL YEAH

My first act as King, since I don't want to disappoint CTM, is to declare this spidey meme weekend! By the end of this weekend I'll describe the play of each of you via spidey meme. Lame and stupid? Doesn't matter what you think, peasant!

Ohhhh ho ho....we're voting and discussing, Mr. Slow. And there's my second act as King - there can only be one! As I also can't name you prince since I maintain that title, you'll be Mr. King for the day. 

Now back to business...

Crush indicated he wanted to expand on JiF this morning, I want to hear that...as CTM noted above let's shake that tree then maybe shake some other inactives, too.

Nol, you have a top 3? Anyone else? 

Hi mini-King - CTM and Crusher's brilliant case is; JiF isnt being JiF.   Whatever the **** that means.

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

Still pretty sure Greece is Ape. But also I don’t disagree that JiF’s game is different. But this whole game type could change people’s game especially players that love to flaunt their “talents”. 

Also for some reason whenever Crush is aggressive he comes off as scum. I don’t know if that means anything.

And here we go!

This is the sh*t I'm talking about...

Half the game has barely played with me.  Died N1, lynched D2.  How the **** do you know what I'm normally like? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, JiF said:

And here we go!

Half the game has barely played with me.  Died N1, lynched D2.  How the **** do you know what I'm normally like? 

kdels and gata nudging was noticed jif...  this is why we float cases

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

^^^

decker randomly makes his one read as PAC who ends up getting NK'd and flips town

He seemed like the same guy as last game to me. I was scum mates w/him last game. Maybe a more nuanced read by nyn since she's played w/him more?

@Leelou did you ever explain why you wouldn't vote pac yesterday?

Nolder seems more talkative and engaged so far this game. Last game he was very quiet the entire game. Maybe nothing more than he's just more excited about a kingmaker game but definitely a different vibe than when he was VT last game.

maybe just a slip of the tongue but decker was talking about wanting to shoot people.

Decker was replaced by AVM who is now king. Hopefully he makes a solid bus kill D2. ?

I thought the PAC NK was interesting. He didn't make any reads or anything - just was pac being pac. Maybe they thought it was a good move because his train built up and that obfuscated things. Maybe he has a history of self-voting when he has a PR?

80 pinged a bit for me when he tried too hard to make it seem like I thought I could influence the king late D1 with my crusher vote, then followed up w/a quick vote on me this morning.

I know it was only a 20 minute wait, but I literally watched drums bounce in and out of the thread after I asked him if he liked playing town or scum better (he's only played town prior to this game). Probably just too quick to expect a response but when I saw him recent browsing/not recent browsing/recent browsing during that time when he was active I thought he'd respond. He does strike me as a more calculated player who is going to take his time to formulate an answer - so maybe nothing but someone I'll be paying attention to.

Can someone explain to me why decker posting crap from the last kingmaker game was scummy? Seemed like he was just trying to get an idea of how these games play out to me.

My thoughts/questions so far.

I feel like Pac was shot to either implicate players that were voting him or there are players/player in the scum team that can read him well and maybe somehow caught wind that he was a PR. I think it's prolly the first reason cause I haven't noticed any breadcrumbing myself. But not going to try to infer something from it because that kill was made for a reason. And that reason wasn't to help us catch scum so lol

I didn't think what dicker did was scummy. I actually thought it was mildly townie. There isn't some kind of rulebook on how to read players like dicker. I'd like to think I found some guidelines by playing with him some. That whole research thing? I don't see him doing that as scum. But that's my opinion *shrugs*  I got killed pretty early last game so I didn't get to see how he plays as scum. So I get that I could be wrong. But I don't think I am. He was saying scummy stuff that he'd try to avoid as scum imo.

good post overall btw

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

^^^

decker randomly makes his one read as PAC who ends up getting NK'd and flips town

He seemed like the same guy as last game to me. I was scum mates w/him last game. Maybe a more nuanced read by nyn since she's played w/him more?

@Leelou did you ever explain why you wouldn't vote pac yesterday?

Nolder seems more talkative and engaged so far this game. Last game he was very quiet the entire game. Maybe nothing more than he's just more excited about a kingmaker game but definitely a different vibe than when he was VT last game.

maybe just a slip of the tongue but decker was talking about wanting to shoot people.

Decker was replaced by AVM who is now king. Hopefully he makes a solid bus kill D2. ?

I thought the PAC NK was interesting. He didn't make any reads or anything - just was pac being pac. Maybe they thought it was a good move because his train built up and that obfuscated things. Maybe he has a history of self-voting when he has a PR?

80 pinged a bit for me when he tried too hard to make it seem like I thought I could influence the king late D1 with my crusher vote, then followed up w/a quick vote on me this morning.

I know it was only a 20 minute wait, but I literally watched drums bounce in and out of the thread after I asked him if he liked playing town or scum better (he's only played town prior to this game). Probably just too quick to expect a response but when I saw him recent browsing/not recent browsing/recent browsing during that time when he was active I thought he'd respond. He does strike me as a more calculated player who is going to take his time to formulate an answer - so maybe nothing but someone I'll be paying attention to.

Can someone explain to me why decker posting crap from the last kingmaker game was scummy? Seemed like he was just trying to get an idea of how these games play out to me.

My thoughts/questions so far.

Ewwwwwww the bold is stanky.  

Have you been scum yet since you started playing? 

36 minutes ago, Drums said:

Yeah man you were literally too impatient because I was responding to something else and had no idea you quoted me. Once I noticed, I answered you. Plain and simple. 

we've established that you weren't

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Neither, really. I just didn’t see your post when it happened and answered when I did. I don’t know how else to explain this. Your question wasn’t difficult to answer so I don’t see why anyone would avoid it. 

It's not a difficult question to answer if you're town but if you're scum for the first time you might take pause and make sure you don't screw up the answer. 

The time between posts isn't a big deal especially since you're working while posting. But the fact that I saw you bouncing in and out of the thread and your reason for not responding has changed from "I was responding to something else" to just "I didn't see your post" after I proved that you didn't respond to anything else in that time frame pings hard for me.

47 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Good post. The Decker/Pac thing could be Decker knowing too much. I don’t really understand the NK of him either, I didn’t see him make any strong reads and not many potential kings would have hesitated to lynch him. Could just be a NK to not give town any leads.

I think LeeLou explained her reasoning as being no one made an actual serious case against Pac.

80 I’m still trying to get a read on. Last game we were scummates and I don’t notice any overt similarities to his style, but no differences have stood out either.

The Drums thing seems like making something out of nothing to me. Plus I like that he picked up on Nyn playing similar to the way she did when she destroyed town a couple of days ago.

The Decker wall of text pinged because it was a ton of unhelpful info from years ago, and normally I’d think of that as an attempt to misdirect. But after I thought about it a bit I’m with you, a combination of weird Decker-ness and trying to figure out the variant.

I think if they wanted a kill with no leads they would have shot an inactive vs someone who had half the game voting him at some point on D1.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, JiF said:

My tone early in the game?  GTFO.  This is coming from the guy that was complaining and asking for a sub the entire D1.

I pointed it out that it could be cover, put you in my top 3, this feels very much like getting behind CTM.

This is all disgusting.  Crusher, Gata, CTM.  Gross, gross, gross.   Again, not all scum but none of this is productive, at all. 

Ok. I’ll Do me and you do you. What I do has nothing to do with how you are playing. I’m still working, so I will explain it when I get time later today. 

25 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

You didn't ask me but I'll give you my take. Though I would think you'd know this already since you're hardly a noob...

As town JiF rains bravado to the point where it makes you sick. He's a lot more present and a hell of a lot more vocal than what he's done so far in the game. It's a purely meta based impression. And it means more to me personally when two players like Crusher and CTM, who know him a lot longer than me, feel that way. 

omg

• Sympathy 1

23 minutes ago, JiF said:

This is disgusting not because it's me but because there is nothing I can to to defend here.  CTM has been setting this up since yesterday claiming meta.  How can you use meta in this game?  It's totally different and I've done what I typically do.  Read everything and provide reads.   The King makes the decision.  This is a feels case that he just made real but his feels are stupid.  I'm doing me.  

And Gata calling out, JiF hasnt said his favorite line is doubly gross.  Last game I was lynched for some similar bull sh*t, no actual case, just stupid meta and everyone listened to one of the worst town players in the game, the Ape.  Here we are again, framing a case I cant defend and Gata pushing it with the stupidity of JiF hasnt said his favorite line - the line that everyone told me was WIFOM last game.  Cant make this sh*t up.

Both arent scum.  No way they'd be this blatant.  I was reading CTM as town but this case is stupid and weak and lacks any real effort.  Gata pushing it along, when there was no actual case looks worse though. 

Are you saying you feel deflated cause the setup means that votes don't count and only the King can make the call?

22 minutes ago, JiF said:

This is disgusting not because it's me but because there is nothing I can to to defend here.  CTM has been setting this up since yesterday claiming meta.  How can you use meta in this game?  It's totally different and I've done what I typically do.  Read everything and provide reads.   The King makes the decision.  This is a feels case that he just made real but his feels are stupid.  I'm doing me.  

And Gata calling out, JiF hasnt said his favorite line is doubly gross.  Last game I was lynched for some similar bull sh*t, no actual case, just stupid meta and everyone listened to one of the worst town players in the game, the Ape.  Here we are again, framing a case I cant defend and Gata pushing it with the stupidity of JiF hasnt said his favorite line - the line that everyone told me was WIFOM last game.  Cant make this sh*t up.

Both arent scum.  No way they'd be this blatant.  I was reading CTM as town but this case is stupid and weak and lacks any real effort.  Gata pushing it along, when there was no actual case looks worse though. 

Yes I'm quoting myself since I've caught up.

Please notice how many people followed CTM on this and didnt do they're own work.  He pied piped the entire town into: JiF is playing different.  

It's legit unreal how stupid this game can be sometimes. 

21 minutes ago, JiF said:

*grins*

Just now, JiF said:

lol

CTM pied piped everyone right into this.

hilarious

I voted you, people asked why, I answered and as you repeatedly pointed out, I hedged numerous times.

You have 2 votes and are over reacting and getting all flaily. Chill bitch

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yes I'm quoting myself since I've caught up.

Please notice how many people followed CTM on this and didnt do they're own work.  He pied piped the entire town into: JiF is playing different.  

It's legit unreal how stupid this game can be sometimes. 

Yes, case in point: you right now

Look at all the things that have happened now that are game related.

and you were more sedated day 1. that much is true

16 minutes ago, CTM said:

Lol, so it's suspect that I'm not 100% convinced you are scum after like 10 posts? Get a grip. It's early day 2 and day 1 wasn't very productive

To be clear: you are my favorite for scum right now, it's subject to change as are my reads on everyone and pushing a bit is how we shape and refine our reads.

It's killing me that your posts seem to have a lecturing tone to them. 

why? lol  it's like the sound of nails on a board.

15 minutes ago, CTM said:

So, with in those 10 posts (i had way more) you can tell that I'm not "town JiF"  because I'm one of the "easiest town reads in the game" but you're not 100% sure I'm scum even though I am your #1.

Just restating your position so everyone can see how absolutely ******* moronic it is. 

Sus him for not being animated enough. Boom, animated and highly excitable jif is back.

Who the **** are you, the Ape now? GTFO here.  

Just now, Nynaeve said:

It's killing me that your posts seem to have a lecturing tone to them. 

why? lol  it's like the sound of nails on a board.

I think it's jif impending tantrum, but i'm prone to that anyway

is this a bedtime story? wtf with the narration?  >.>

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, JiF said:

And here we go!

We’ve only been through 2 days. It’s literally all that needs to be know. Secondly, chill. How can you be so sensitive all the damn time?

10 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

we've established that you weren't

It's not a difficult question to answer if you're town but if you're scum for the first time you might take pause and make sure you don't screw up the answer. 

The time between posts isn't a big deal especially since you're working while posting. But the fact that I saw you bouncing in and out of the thread and your reason for not responding has changed from "I was responding to something else" to just "I didn't see your post" after I proved that you didn't respond to anything else in that time frame pings hard for me.

I like that you're doing your homework, and I get what you're saying, but I've told you the truth. Ever think I have the tab open and temporarily close the computer and then open it again? I am dying to interact in this thread man, trust me. Since I didn't have much to go on during D1, I was still checking for notifications. Just missed yours briefly. 

16 minutes ago, JiF said:

And here we go!

I think you should own up. It is kinda your fault that you keep dying early. Doesn't give people a chance to get to know the real you. Maybe you should start thinking about changing some of your life choices... maybe prolonging your life some...

10 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

why stank?

I was scum my first game. We had two scum teams and we *thought* we had a symp.

You just hit one of my favorite scum tells.  

Why kill Pac?  I dont get it? 

Very good tactic for scum to focus on something they want the scum to focus on and not actually hunting scum.

Pretty big ping for me.