Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

AVM doesn't like me anymore

Like you? LIKE YOU?!

Love you mean it ❤️

Real question though - did I miss something from you? You made a comment about dicker (lol...took me til today to realize that wasn't a typo the other night) I thought I responded to but other than that let me know lol

3 minutes ago, AVM said:

Like you? LIKE YOU?!

Love you mean it ❤️

Real question though - did I miss something from you? You made a comment about dicker (lol...took me til today to realize that wasn't a typo the other night) I thought I responded to but other than that let me know lol

No it was just that. That you didn't respond.

and no that's not a mistype lol

18 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Can you point to where you were finally serious during day 1 and I might change my mind? 

all serious. If you are expecting a solid case based on the clowning around day 1. Sorry.

Jif pinged based on meta.

16 hours ago, CTM said:

unvote

vote Nolder

15 hours ago, CTM said:

Jif seems sedated 

Unvote 

Vote jif 

4 hours ago, CTM said:

Cause I was catching up

Spoot saying he snot going to be around was meh and more of a joke vote 

Then I realized how useless and non cooperative  nolder has been as town lately and thought, hmm we dont know have any good leads so why not just take out a potentially difficult link over a potentially helpful one 

Then Jif legit pinged

2 hours ago, CTM said:

Just to be clear, I'm saying the only person in the game whose pinged even a little is Jif.  

You I was advocating death for based on if you are town, it's not a big loss based on recent history

2 hours ago, CTM said:

Likewise! I'm town and hopeful you are as well.

I think there wasn't much to go on day 1 between the relatively quick deadline and the somewhat foreign mechanic. As much as I might later end up enjoying dancing like a monkey for Lee's favor, it's not exactly a natural tendency for me. I'm willing to learn! ;)

2 hours ago, CTM said:

Good god no

I'm anxious to see what happens tonight, but we need to work towards a real vote driven lynch tomorrow otherwise there is nothing to go on in terms of scum hunting. Fine to clown around for day 1, but lets get down to business tomorrow and force people to take positions.

Lets not give the role to an idiot, rather someone who is willing to follow a democratic process.

16 hours ago, GATA said:

@greece666 hi, you came in dropped a vote and bounced...

want to add any context to that?

Not sure if decker explained how to play but feel free to ask us questions. 
This setup isn’t conventional since 1 person makes the ultimate decision but if that person allows town to vote it will be like a regular game. Or if that person takes their time and hammers it will also be basically regular. 
We all vote to try to get someone lynched and hopefully find scum. 
There’s a mafia Wikipedia you can access as well to get info on acronyms and terms we use during the game . 

Thank you, that's very kind of you.  Decker has already sent me all the info. 

28 minutes ago, greece666 said:

You were auspiciously silent.

But more importantly, you called my Spanish stiff. 

I've been working from home the last 2 days and it doesn't help me be active. 

I usually work out of two monitors helps me move quicker. 

Also it was, you sound like a Gringo. #sorrynotsorry

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

I've been working from home the last 2 days and it doesn't help me be active. 

I usually work out of two monitors helps me move quicker. 

Also it was you sound like a Gringo. #sorrynotsorry

No tengo el alfabeto espanol en este ordenador. Y ademas, no tengo nada que ver con los EEUU. Soy griego. 

Just now, greece666 said:

No tengo el alfabeto espanol en este ordenador. Y ademas, no tengo nada que ver con los EEUU. Soy griego. 

No dije que eres Gringo dije que "suenas" como un gringo hablando. No es nada malo pero claramente tu escrito suena tosco.

7 minutes ago, GATA said:

No dije que eres Gringo dije que "suenas" como un gringo hablando. No es nada malo pero claramente tu escrito suena tosco.

I didn't say you're a Gringo I said you "sound" like a gringo talking. It is not a bad thing but clearly your writing sounds rough.
  • Haha 1