Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

Just now, Stark said:

lol, vote means nothing well then, i guess we all should play Nyn's way, just throw out a few ideas and names. we could probably just ask verb to put in a 24 hard deadline for everything just to speed this up since its just a formality.

Ok, crown Nyn king next smh

keeping my fingers crossed!

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not sure what the confusion is.  You're on one hand trying to dismiss what you were saying as being unimportant AND also say it influenced Leelou.  

So which is it?

I'm not suggesting it influenced her at all. I'm mocking your suggestion that I took an action because I thought it would actually influence her. You're trying too hard.

1 hour ago, Stark said:

is anyone really "good" at teh mafia... streaky games are very common for all of us. 

Yes. What you know as Mafia is what I call in my head Fallen Mafia. We are what's left of a great mafia civilization that fell into the ocean years ago. We tend fires while they harnessed unknown energy. We have a village while they had great cities. We build wooden rafts, they explored space and time.

There was a time where a game would start and by the time the sun went down 100 pages had been posted and it was all gameplay. Games went so fast you would spend 2 minutes making a post and you'd be 10 pages behind. I saw just a glimpse of this era in Mafia. Now it's gone.

I still like playing with you though Stark. These games are more my speed anyway since I'm an idiot. But it sure ain't what it used to be.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I'm not suggesting it influenced her at all. I'm mocking your suggestion that I took an action because I thought it would actually influence her. You're trying too hard.

Barry trending up

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

Ok McMath.  Just don't act like its someone else's fault when you do something weird and you get questioned for it.  Sarcasm isn't always obvious.  

9 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Just to be clear, you're saying I should be lynched if I'm Town?

Just to be clear, I'm saying the only person in the game whose pinged even a little is Jif.  

You I was advocating death for based on if you are town, it's not a big loss based on recent history

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Yes. What you know as Mafia is what I call in my head Fallen Mafia. We are what's left of a great mafia civilization that fell into the ocean years ago. We tend fires while they harnessed unknown energy. We have a village while they had great cities. We build wooden rafts, they explored space and time.

There was a time where a game would start and by the time the sun went down 100 pages had been posted and it was all gameplay. Games went so fast you would spend 2 minutes making a post and you'd be 10 pages behind. I saw just a glimpse of this era in Mafia. Now it's gone.

I still like playing with you though Stark. These games are more my speed anyway since I'm an idiot. But it sure ain't what it used to be.

justified..... 

got you

59 minutes ago, Verbal said:

The crowd gathered to witness the King's sentence.  Most kings hold scepters or some sh*t - this one held a #2 pencil.  She pointed to Spoot and made a throat cutting gesture with the pencil.

The villagers grabbed Spoot and held him while Leelou stabbed him in the eye with the pencil...........repeatedly.

Spoot, Villager (vanilla town and now a cyclops), was executed.

It is now night.  Please send all applicable night actions to me - the deadline for night is tomorrow at noon EST.

RIP sweet beaver.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Just to be clear, I'm saying the only person in the game whose pinged even a little is Jif.  

You I was advocating death for based on if you are town, it's not a big loss based on recent history

Tell me more cause I really need you to be town this game.

@KINGMAKER

Yo, hey so it's me Nolder AKA Slowking (note the king part). If you make me King here is what I can promise you. I don't know who I would lynch at this point but we definitely won't have to wait until deadline to make this decision. I'm not saying I would rush to a kill but when I decide it will be swift and decisive and there will be a clear reason for it, no jokes or ambiguity. I will definitely not be making the decision myself and would of course consider the pleas of the peasants. Just think about it ok?

Tenderly and lovingly always yours,

Nolder AKA Slowking

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Tell me more cause I really need you to be town this game.

Likewise! I'm town and hopeful you are as well.

I think there wasn't much to go on day 1 between the relatively quick deadline and the somewhat foreign mechanic. As much as I might later end up enjoying dancing like a monkey for Lee's favor, it's not exactly a natural tendency for me. I'm willing to learn! ;)

15 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Also wasn't last game the most posted in game of all time? lol

6 minutes ago, Nolder said:

@KINGMAKER

Yo, hey so it's me Nolder AKA Slowking (note the king part). If you make me King here is what I can promise you. I don't know who I would lynch at this point but we definitely won't have to wait until deadline to make this decision. I'm not saying I would rush to a kill but when I decide it will be swift and decisive and there will be a clear reason for it, no jokes or ambiguity. I will definitely not be making the decision myself and would of course consider the pleas of the peasants. Just think about it ok?

Nolder AKA Slowking

@KINGMAKER

Pick me and Pac dies.  No questions asked.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

The crowd gathered to witness the King's sentence.  Most kings hold scepters or some sh*t - this one held a #2 pencil.  She pointed to Spoot and made a throat cutting gesture with the pencil.

The villagers grabbed Spoot and held him while Leelou stabbed him in the eye with the pencil...........repeatedly.

Spoot, Villager (vanilla town and now a cyclops), was executed.

It is now night.  Please send all applicable night actions to me - the deadline for night is tomorrow at noon EST.

Anyone have any insight into the red?

We gots a 1 eyed beaver running around here like some kind hermaphroditic rodent abomination?

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Nolder said:

@KINGMAKER

Nolder AKA Slowking

Good god no

I'm anxious to see what happens tonight, but we need to work towards a real vote driven lynch tomorrow otherwise there is nothing to go on in terms of scum hunting. Fine to clown around for day 1, but lets get down to business tomorrow and force people to take positions.

Lets not give the role to an idiot, rather someone who is willing to follow a democratic process.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, CTM said:

We gots a 1 eyed beaver running around here like some kind hermaphroditic rodent abomination?

Fair question, since Verb sometimes has things that seem meaningless mean something...though it struck me as flavor.

@Verbal will you clarify what is flavor vs. meaningful or should we ramp up the GFY's to you?

Just now, CTM said:

Good god no

I'm anxious to see what happens tonight, but we need to work towards a real vote driven lynch tomorrow otherwise there is nothing to go on in terms of scum hunting. Fine to clown around for day 1, but lets get down to business tomorrow and force people to take positions.

Lets not give the role to an idiot, rather someone who is willing to follow a democratic process.

I take great offense to this.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

You should

i do, i really do

1 minute ago, CTM said:

either this is a greek themed game or it means nothing but Verbs entertaining way to kill spoot

21 minutes ago, CTM said:

Every game is different. ?