Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

1 hour ago, CTM said:

you too btw.

My point to jif is he's completely overreacting to a little pressure and is either flailing scum or emotional town who cant see the forest for the trees.

Regardless though, there's been other people who have encouraged the case without votes. Which is somewhat less meaningful this game, but still noteworthy

At this point the idea of voting seems disconnected from building cases. Everything in this game just feels distant.

However, JiF overreacting to everything is how he reacts to feeling accused of things when he’s town so I guess he’s good by me.

15 hours ago, Verbal said:

It was not a quiet night in the kingdom.  Assassins were at work.  They crept along in the shadows, searching for their prey.  They eventually found him, locked up in his room in the process of sending dick pics to random strangers.  It was an awkward situation, as even the assassins were reluctant to go near him in this state, but they overcame their hesitation and plunged daggers into his body.  Like, a lot.

Pac, Villager, and backup Kingmaker, has been nightkilled!

But not all is lost!  (No, seriously, it's just Pac.  Really, who cares?)  The kingmaker made their choice, and another King has risen to lead the kingdom for another day!

AVM is the King.  All hail the King!

It is now Day 2.  There is no deadline for this day, but I'll impose one if needed.

It takes 1 to lynch.

YES!

Thank you scum for your fear...   I take the early NK as the tip of the cap to my scum hunting prowess.  Better to get rid of me before I actually start trying.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

I've realized why I haven't seen much from Jvill and Kdels as I was catching up. I don't think they're posting THAT much but when they do I tend to glaze over their posts because they have no avatar. I caught myself doing it twice. So uhh that's mainly my fault sorry. I'll pay more attention going forward.

51 minutes ago, JiF said:

Here's the thing, my play speaks for itself, so no.  I'm not going to own up.  People are stupid and maybe shouldnt try to be so stupid instead of me having to change up what is obviously works, very well.  Half these newbs have only experienced 2 1/2 days of actual play from me and on those days, I've come away with 2 scum in top 3 both times.  lol  Sure, I chased the dumbass Ape and shouldnt have because he's a terrible distraction but before that nonsense, the results were consistent with my typical incredible town play.  Which I'm sure will once again prevail when it's all said and done. 

It's not like I'm Pac who is all talk, I actually back it up. 

The post you quoted was 100% me pulling your chain, btw   lol

But okay

49 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Y

It is considered somewhat distasteful to look at who's online/watching the thread and using it for game purposes. Not sure if it's that frowned upon here but most people in my home site hated it.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Ok so I'll give a rundown of where my suspicions lay at the moment and then give an overview of where I'm at with everyone.

Pac was actually my number 1, go figure. I didn't like the self voting thing it felt way too AtE to me. I guess maybe he was trying to pull a Hess and psych out scum. If so, that backfired pretty bad lol. Anyway I'm not gonna lie I was obviously wrong here.

CTM would be my number 2 and at the risk of this seeming like an OMGUS thing he's been hounding me for...kind of awhile in just a 30 page game and I really don't get it. As far as I've noticed he's just calling me scum with no real basis. And yes calling things scummy without explaining how they are scummy is having no basis. You can't just call a vote or a post scummy. You gotta say like that was the hammer vote therefore it's scummy he hammered before giving the guy a chance to talk or that post is scummy because he's setting up a lynch on so and so tomorrow. CTM hasn't provided that. He's just saying I'm scummy and it stinks.

Crusher seems off but I think he just doesn't like the setup. He's still fat but not as jolly and that pings me. 

The Roster:

1.  Nolder - Me, amazing, Slowking.

2.  Barry - Involved but seems like a good player capable of going the distance as either town or scum.

3.  Stark - Tone seems different than last time to me. Gun to head I'd say he's not on a team which would indicate town.

4.  Drums - No read haven't really seen much from him.

5.  80 - No read, seems to do his usual 80 stuff.

6.  Dr. Crushlove - On my radar.

7.  GATA - Annoying, someone who's been pestering me along with others. She's pretty good though so like Barry I think she can fake being interested and involved for as long as it takes. Don't recall anything scummy offhand.

8.  Spoot - Villager, lynched D1 - Sweet Beaver Prince. RIP

9.  CTM - Stinky. Accusing me of things with no basis.

10.  Decker AVM - King! Not in the game long enough for me to asses.

11.  Pac - Villager, and backup Kingmaker, nightkilled N1 - He died how he lived, as second fiddle to someone else's show.

12.  Kdels - IDK I don't remember seeing much from kdels. Either he's not active much or I'm not paying enough attention.

13.  JiF  - Active, batman, like 80 just doing his thing I haven't noticed anything good or bad yet.

14.  Greece - New, kind of sparse, no idea.

15.  Leelou - Former Queen. Bugging me. Killed a townie but hey it happens. Seems alright for now.

16.  Nyn - Another person who's pestering me. IDK if she thinks she's going to make a case on my not giving reads or what but if she does I'd say that's a scum move. Was tempted not to give reads at all because of her insistence but given the gametype I figure I still want to be useful to our monarchs if I can be.

17.  Jvill - Same as Kdels. Are they posting or am I just not seeing it?

Asking you to back up your promise to give reads D2 is pestering?   lmfao

omg you're right! How very scummy of me to ask you to do such a thing. I'm clearly a monster!!!

this guy... xD

Also fyi tomorrow I sadly have to go back to work. It will involve a lot of driving so I'll prolly only be able to log on in the evening for a limited time. So expect a decrease in activity and prolly a pissy me cause... people.

This is one of the few solid pieces of information we have so far. Pac was NK'd and was town. So yea - I'm going to think about why they would have made that decision. The only other solid piece of information we have is that leelou executed spoot D1 and he was also town. D1 sucks for information available though.

Guessing at the motives of the scum team is usually a useless venture and a distraction.

If a more experienced player was pushing it he/she would get run up very quickly.
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, AVM said:

Few reads:

Feel great about Crush, 80, CTM...but I'd bet my savings on Crush ATM. No read on my dears Leelou and Nyn, yet. Same with Nolder, though I feel less okay about him than the others.

Why so strongly on Crush? I'm still trying to get a feel for him but haven't focused much on him yet. 

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Guessing at the motives of the scum team is usually a useless venture and a distraction.

If a more experienced player was pushing it he/she would get run up very quickly.

Are you saying we should completely ignore what happens at night?

• Upvote 1

Why are we doing this?  Is this legit going to be a thing now?  If I dont say, "I'm my favorite role", I'm scum?
WT actual F?   So ******* dumb.  The lot of you.  This is why I get so frustrated in this game.  I'm the greatest of all time, proven time and time again and people literally float the dumbest sh*t I've ever seen around/toward me.  It's like playing cards with your sisters kids.  It's insulting. 

I’m on your side on this one, b*tch. No need to come at me there.

JiF’s reaction strikes me as genuine, and also nearly exactly how he responded to Ape last game minus the ensuing full on altercation.

I absolutely wouldn’t put it past CTM to intentionally instigate the Batman though after seeing how the Ape/JiF sh*tshow derailed town last game.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1