Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@Nolder I am just messing with you.

I do have a real request for the @KINGMAKER though. I think it makes sense to have a rule that a KING should be removed from the throne if they execute a townie. This will prevent a wicked tyrant from destroying the town from the throne.

That's not to say @Leelou is scum, she had the hardest day IMO. Just seems like a general good rule of thumb ...

Town please show your support with likes.

It's cool. I don't neg rep when I'm mad or anything I just use it as a general "dislike" button. We're good.

42 minutes ago, Verbal said:

It was not a quiet night in the kingdom.  Assassins were at work.  They crept along in the shadows, searching for their prey.  They eventually found him, locked up in his room in the process of sending dick pics to random strangers.  It was an awkward situation, as even the assassins were reluctant to go near him in this state, but they overcame their hesitation and plunged daggers into his body.  Like, a lot.

Pac, Villager, and backup Kingmaker, has been nightkilled!

But not all is lost!  (No, seriously, it's just Pac.  Really, who cares?)  The kingmaker made their choice, and another King has risen to lead the kingdom for another day!

AVM is the King.  All hail the King!

It is now Day 2.  There is no deadline for this day, but I'll impose one if needed.

It takes 1 to lynch.

This is the best night time result of all time.  

Yeah, I get that Pac was backup Kingmaker.  Don't care.  F*ck that guy for self-voting with an important role.

ALL HAIL AVM, THE JOKER-KING!!!

fa8600ec7513ad4d35909ccc2195a254.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

Pac, Villager, and backup Kingmaker, has been nightkilled!

Can't tell if fear or just taking out the garbage lol. Either way, RIP.

AVM is the King.  All hail the King!

May his reign be long and fruitful. Hail!

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, GATA said:

Can you explain the JiF Meta thing ? 

Jif town tells out the wazoo when town. Usually one of the easier town reads in the game.  If I don't quickly get the feeling that Jif is town then it's an auto scum lean for me which is where we are here.

Mind you, we have very little to go on as day 1 was not productive and I still don't know about this whole king variant tbh. Part of me wants to lynch the king maker so we can go back to normal mafia :D

Also agree with you that Nolderp is a good candidate for reasons stated

12 minutes ago, CTM said:

Jif town tells out the wazoo when town. Usually one of the easier town reads in the game.  If I don't quickly get the feeling that Jif is town then it's an auto scum lean for me which is where we are here.

Mind you, we have very little to go on as day 1 was not productive and I still don't know about this whole king variant tbh. Part of me wants to lynch the king maker so we can go back to normal mafia :D

Also agree with you that Nolderp is a good candidate for reasons stated

I’m pretty bad at reading JIF the one notorious thing I haven’t seen him say is the 

“My favorite role” bit he does when he rolls Town. I saw him complain about setup too so that would be the only thing that makes me weary about voting him right away. 

@The Crusher why are you voting your boom boom toy? 

7 minutes ago, GATA said:

“My favorite role” bit he does when he rolls Town. I saw him complain about setup too so that would be the only thing that makes me weary about voting him right away. 

I mean.. votes are subject to change and don't even count really. We are at the mercy of the spidey meme spamming mini penguin douche for the lynch

I'm not married to this vote but I like the idea of shaking his tree a bit.

Part of the game is to apply pressure and fish for reactions. 

30 minutes ago, GATA said:

I’m pretty bad at reading JIF the one notorious thing I haven’t seen him say is the 

@The Crusher why are you voting your boom boom toy? 

His tone early in the game. I’m going to sleep, I’ll give you more tomorrow 

• Upvote 1