Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

11 minutes ago, Stark said:

your game.... show.... justified. 

got you... i understand what you're saying, its changed a lot since my first game which wasn't long ago 

Oh the game I ran. Yeah no, see that's not even the game I WANTED to run. I changed most of the setup to adjust for not having enough players to do what I wanted. It was ok but just not what I originally envisioned.

i wish I had kept my kingdom hearts setups some of those were really cool.

23 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Wow so the king just killed spoot who was towning so hard. I look at spoot as a mentor, a beacon of reasonable under achievement. A bar so low that success is guaranteed. 

FFS you really are a mini-me, huh?

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

32 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No, the vote doesn't mean a whole lot.  Leelou went against the vote count to make her  selection.  But what does it hurt to drop a vote and add that bit of information into the mix? 

It's useful to have a "paper trail" of sorts.  

How many people actually voted Pac for any reason besides he was just Pac? I went with the second player who ended up getting the most votes throughout the day. I debated Barry, because I wasn’t feeling the best about him. TBH I probably would have voted for CTM but I didn’t want to vote for the last mod on Day 1 and no one besides Nyn said anything about him. 

10 minutes ago, CTM said:

Good god no

I'm anxious to see what happens tonight, but we need to work towards a real vote driven lynch tomorrow otherwise there is nothing to go on in terms of scum hunting. Fine to clown around for day 1, but lets get down to business tomorrow and force people to take positions.

Lets not give the role to an idiot, rather someone who is willing to follow a democratic process.

Are you pledging to follow a majority no matter what?

11 minutes ago, Leelou said:

TBH I probably would have voted for CTM but I didn’t want to vote for the last mod on Day 1 and no one besides Nyn said anything about him. 

Why were you so hell-bent on killing off CTM?  When town he's an asset.  I don't recall you providing a case on him either.  

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Nolder said:

@KINGMAKER

Yo, hey so it's me Nolder AKA Slowking (note the king part). If you make me King here is what I can promise you. I don't know who I would lynch at this point but we definitely won't have to wait until deadline to make this decision. I'm not saying I would rush to a kill but when I decide it will be swift and decisive and there will be a clear reason for it, no jokes or ambiguity. I will definitely not be making the decision myself and would of course consider the pleas of the peasants. Just think about it ok?

Tenderly and lovingly always yours,

Nolder AKA Slowking

@KINGMAKER - I kindly ask you to ignore this request as it will inevitably end in a disaster for the town. If town, Nolder will only become insufferably depressed and self-execute.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

@Nolder I am just messing with you.

I do have a real request for the @KINGMAKER though. I think it makes sense to have a rule that a KING should be removed from the throne if they execute a townie. This will prevent a wicked tyrant from destroying the town from the throne.

That's not to say @Leelou is scum, she had the hardest day IMO. Just seems like a general good rule of thumb ...

Town please show your support with likes.

49 minutes ago, CTM said:

Anyone have any insight into the red?

We gots a 1 eyed beaver running around here like some kind hermaphroditic rodent abomination?

I never read flavor in scenes but I like that you noticed it even if Verbal clarified it means nothing.

Nothing he ever says means much so that should have been a clear sign but.... 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, CTM said:

Good god no

I'm anxious to see what happens tonight, but we need to work towards a real vote driven lynch tomorrow otherwise there is nothing to go on in terms of scum hunting. Fine to clown around for day 1, but lets get down to business tomorrow and force people to take positions.

Lets not give the role to an idiot, rather someone who is willing to follow a democratic process.

^ I like this post 

48 minutes ago, AVM said:

Fair question, since Verb sometimes has things that seem meaningless mean something...though it struck me as flavor.

@Verbal will you clarify what is flavor vs. meaningful or should we ramp up the GFY's to you?

broseph, was I right about dicker???

41 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Oh the game I ran. Yeah no, see that's not even the game I WANTED to run. I changed most of the setup to adjust for not having enough players to do what I wanted. It was ok but just not what I originally envisioned.

i wish I had kept my kingdom hearts setups some of those were really cool. 

hey nolder

got any thoughts about D1?  since you want to be crowned I'm guessing you might?

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I never read flavor in scenes but I like that you noticed it even if Verbal clarified it means nothing.

Nothing he ever says means much so that should have been a clear sign but.... 

That seemed like more than flavor though.. 

12 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I’ve posted about it a couple of times. 

This is all I see from you regarding CTM.  Am I missing something?

20 hours ago, Leelou said:

CTM told me to vote an inactive and voted Pac. He hasn’t engaged. 

18 hours ago, Leelou said:

Not feeling too great about Barry, CTM and a toss up between 80 and Spoot right now. 

CTM voted for Pac, who also hasn't engaged and self-voted.  The only truly "inactive" player was Greece, a newb.

Just seems kind of flimsy as reasons for CTM to be dead right now.  

I know, I know.  "Defense of CTM noted".  IDGAF.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

That seemed like more than flavor though.. 

I understand. I just don't believe in putting game related stuff in scenes from a mod pov and also adrenaline rush at flips usually mean I just glimpse at the flip. But that's just me being me.

On 3/18/2020 at 4:49 PM, CTM said:

Kill an inactive, any one of them as they emerge

On 3/18/2020 at 4:54 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Vote Pac

On 3/18/2020 at 4:57 PM, Verbal said:

Vote Count That Doesn't Really Count But Whatever I'm Counting Fake Votes:

Pac (1) - 80

On 3/18/2020 at 5:00 PM, CTM said:

@kingmaker

Let it be known that I will have no such hesitation and if chosen as king I will  act with bold and confident decisiveness and kill one of these bitches post haste

On 3/18/2020 at 5:01 PM, CTM said:

Vote Pac

@Jetsfan80

this all happened prior to Pac self-voting and not engaging, so your point is not valid.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

She made 1 post that was a 1 sentence case on CTM.  That's it.  

@KINGMAKER:  Please choose Nyn so I can laugh at her when she inevitably votes me.  Thanks in advance. 

Most players hardly gave any game related content to build a case on. So the fact that you're asking for one is laughable. CTM did something she did't like at the time and it seemed legitimate to me then. I didn't mind it. CTM has posted some more since so she might be wrong there but I didn't mind the initial reaction. I think being king on D1 is a tough spot to be in.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@Nolder I am just messing with you.

I do have a real request for the @KINGMAKER though. I think it makes sense to have a rule that a KING should be removed from the throne if they execute a townie. This will prevent a wicked tyrant from destroying the town from the throne.

That's not to say @Leelou is scum, she had the hardest day IMO. Just seems like a general good rule of thumb ...

Town please show your support with likes.

This sounds good in theory and may work fine early in the game, but not so much as we get deeper. If the KM and/or the town at large have a strong town read on the king I’d rather them keep that king coming off a mislynch then potentially naming scum who could then wreck the game. A hard and fast rule could sink the town, there needs to be wiggle room.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

This sounds good in theory and may work fine early in the game, but not so much as we get deeper. If the KM and/or the town at large have a strong town read on the king I’d rather them keep that king coming off a mislynch then potentially naming scum who could then wreck the game. A hard and fast rule could sink the town, there needs to be wiggle room.

Good point - maybe more of a rule of thumb for now.

19 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I understand. I just don't believe in putting game related stuff in scenes from a mod pov and also adrenaline rush at flips usually mean I just glimpse at the flip. But that's just me being me.

FYI - I don't put game-related information into scenes unless I say I'm going to....in which case I'd highlight it.  I won't hide information - this is not a bastard game.