Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

1 minute ago, JiF said:

So, with in those 10 posts (i had way more) you can tell that I'm not "town JiF"  because I'm one of the "easiest town reads in the game" but you're not 100% sure I'm scum even though I am your #1.

Just restating your position so everyone can see how absolutely ******* moronic it is. 

10 ish game related posts

you are an easy town read to me

you haven't town telled yet

The bolded highlights a complete misunderstanding of how probability works. If say, i think you are 50/50 scum and everyone else is expected game odds (25% of game scum), You could be my #1 for scum but still only a 50/50 bet.

12 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Ok. I’ll Do me and you do you. What I do has nothing to do with how you are playing. I’m still working, so I will explain it when I get time later today. 

Sounds like you need to find a reason you followed CTM on some bull sh*t but I love you so I'll patiently wait. 

7 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I think if they wanted a kill with no leads they would have shot an inactive vs someone who had half the game voting him at some point on D1.

Fair, I was talking more from the lens of him not making any strong reads, i.e. there’s no obvious motivation for scum to kill him because he was on somebody’s tail.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

You just hit one of my favorite scum tells.  

Why kill Pac?  I dont get it? 

Very good tactic for scum to focus on something they want the scum to focus on and not actually hunting scum.

Pretty big ping for me. 

This is one of the few solid pieces of information we have so far. Pac was NK'd and was town. So yea - I'm going to think about why they would have made that decision. The only other solid piece of information we have is that leelou executed spoot D1 and he was also town. D1 sucks for information available though.

38 minutes ago, JiF said:

This is disgusting not because it's me but because there is nothing I can to to defend here.  CTM has been setting this up since yesterday claiming meta.  How can you use meta in this game?  It's totally different and I've done what I typically do.  Read everything and provide reads.   The King makes the decision.  This is a feels case that he just made real but his feels are stupid.  I'm doing me.  

And Gata calling out, JiF hasnt said his favorite line is doubly gross.  Last game I was lynched for some similar bull sh*t, no actual case, just stupid meta and everyone listened to one of the worst town players in the game, the Ape.  Here we are again, framing a case I cant defend and Gata pushing it with the stupidity of JiF hasnt said his favorite line - the line that everyone told me was WIFOM last game.  Cant make this sh*t up.

Both arent scum.  No way they'd be this blatant.  I was reading CTM as town but this case is stupid and weak and lacks any real effort.  Gata pushing it along, when there was no actual case looks worse though. 

I always ask questions this isn’t new. Both of them came into day 1 voting you. And your OMGUS is delicious. How about you do some scum hunting instead of b1tching about ppl pointing a finger at you for not actually having your same Batman energy. Might need to hang up that cape seems like you’re washed.  

14 minutes ago, JiF said:

lol

CTM pied piped everyone right into this.

hilarious

Did I vote you? no. I also said I wanted to see more from you.

I have bigger fish to fry atm. And if you towntell and help me catch scum we'll take this home together. Promise.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Did I vote you? no. I also said I wanted to see more from you.

I have bigger fish to fry atm. And if you towntell and help me catch scum we'll take this home together. Promise.

He’s deflecting hard as hell. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nynaeve said:

well ok then

you too btw.

My point to jif is he's completely overreacting to a little pressure and is either flailing scum or emotional town who cant see the forest for the trees.

Regardless though, there's been other people who have encouraged the case without votes. Which is somewhat less meaningful this game, but still noteworthy

• Upvote 1

Just now, CTM said:

you too btw.

My point to jif is he's completely overreacting to a little pressure and is either flailing scum or emotional town who cant see the forest for the trees.

Regardless though, there's been other people who have encouraged the case without votes. Which is somewhat less meaningful this game, but still noteworthy

You guys used to complain about my omgus but this season JIF is on a roll

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I think if they wanted a kill with no leads they would have shot an inactive vs someone who had half the game voting him at some point on D1.

Agreed. So either they wanted to send us down the trail sniffing around that train to waste time and confuse or they had some sort of PR read on Pac. That's exactly what drums came into the thread suggesting this morning btw.

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

you too btw.

I have no problem with that.

He has been quieter D1. If that changes so will the lean.

But you seem awfully stoic and precise in your wordings which I don't like, ftr.

11 minutes ago, GATA said:

I always ask questions this isn’t new. Both of them came into day 1 voting you. And your OMGUS is delicious. How about you do some scum hunting instead of b1tching about ppl pointing a finger at you for not actually having your same Batman energy. Might need to hang up that cape seems like you’re washed.  

Asking questions isn't the problem. Asking stuff you already know is.

12 minutes ago, GATA said:

interested tom hiddleston GIF

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Asking questions isn't the problem. Asking stuff you already know is.

Which is what exactly, I asked a question about why ctm was voting him right away based on meta. And then I asked crusher his take since that’s his woman. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Agreed. So either they wanted to send us down the trail sniffing around that train to waste time and confuse or they had some sort of PR read on Pac. That's exactly what drums came into the thread suggesting this morning btw.

Yup, I am okay wasting my time if that is what it takes to rule people in or out as scum. I like that you are tunneling on me. Good luck, my friend. 

38 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

We’ve only been through 2 days. It’s literally all that needs to be know. Secondly, chill. How can you be so sensitive all the damn time?

This is a question for the ages 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Are you saying you feel deflated cause the setup means that votes don't count and only the King can make the call?

Deflated?  No.  Hampered.  Yes.  I dont feel I can do my typical full throttle scum hunting.  It's more reading individual posts than being able to combine play patters like voting patterns, timing of votes, taking a side, etc.  that said, it's not affecting my play.  I wasnt going around complaining all D1 like Crush and Pac.  I wasnt around and when I was, I was doing what I do with an adjustment since votes dont count.  I asked Leelou where she was leaning, I gave her my reads on those candidate and gave her my own.  I think this meta case is garbage but whatevers, I guess I've been lynched for worse ex; not voting 80 after reading him as scum because I felt bad since he just modded a game and happened to revitalized mafia, oh and I just so happened to had landed on mafia as my #1 that day but no biggie, we'll ignore that again.  But if you recall, there was no way I'd do that as town and here we are, stuck on some dumb sh*t again.

meta cases suck and stupid

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@Leelou did you ever explain why you wouldn't vote pac yesterday?

Because it seemed like people were just voting him because he was Pac and no real reason to vote him. I saw nothing scummy in his play and had a slight town read on him from the way he was acting.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CTM said:

I voted you, people asked why, I answered and as you repeatedly pointed out, I hedged numerous times.

You have 2 votes and are over reacting and getting all flaily. Chill bitch

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Yes, case in point: you right now

Look at all the things that have happened now that are game related.

and you were more sedated day 1. that much is true

It's easy to be arm chair QB here dude.  I've been lynched on some really stupid sh*t around here lately, even mod killed for stupid sh*t. lol.  I put in work and it's frustrating, so when dumb cases come up and people start following on some stupid sh*t, like last game, yes I get rilled up.  

Mission accomplished, Apeface. 

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

We’ve only been through 2 days. It’s literally all that needs to be know. Secondly, chill. How can you be so sensitive all the damn time?

I dont even know what this means but see my others post for why I get frustrated...

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

I think you should own up. It is kinda your fault that you keep dying early. Doesn't give people a chance to get to know the real you. Maybe you should start thinking about changing some of your life choices... maybe prolonging your life some...

Here's the thing, my play speaks for itself, so no.  I'm not going to own up.  People are stupid and maybe shouldnt try to be so stupid instead of me having to change up what is obviously works, very well.  Half these newbs have only experienced 2 1/2 days of actual play from me and on those days, I've come away with 2 scum in top 3 both times.  lol  Sure, I chased the dumbass Ape and shouldnt have because he's a terrible distraction but before that nonsense, the results were consistent with my typical incredible town play.  Which I'm sure will once again prevail when it's all said and done. 

It's not like I'm Pac who is all talk, I actually back it up.