Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

Just incredibly dumb play in this game because people wanted to pretend like it was a normal game type. The best hope is that Leelou survives the next night part and is made king or you hope that kingmaker claims to be kingmaker and sacrifices himself/ herself and turns this game into a normal game. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And at this point, given how non-cooperative so many townies have been, Kingmaker is pretty much an anti-town role. 

Oh sure going from saying there are two mislynches left before end game and then in the same breath suggesting lynching a town role.

aces lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Oh sure going from saying there are two mislynches left before end game and then in the same breath suggesting lynching a town role.

aces lol

I'm not suggesting lynching Kingmaker.  I'm saying that outing the Kingmaker has no negative impact at this point.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm not suggesting lynching Kingmaker.  I'm saying that outing the Kingmaker has no negative impact at this point.

It behooves scum to keep kingmaker alive at this point. Exposing the kingmaker makes that easier. Unless you want to waste a town king turn on killing the kingmaker. 

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

It behooves scum to keep kingmaker alive at this point. Exposing the kingmaker makes that easier. Unless you want to waste a town king turn on killing the kingmaker. 

Scum likely knows who the Kingmaker is at this point.  The actual Kingmaker (whether it be Nyn, Greece, or someone who false claimed VT) possibly refusing to be cooperative isn't helping at all.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Thank you. So I’m leaning scum on Gata, 80 and Crusher and AVM.

I don’t like Greece666 and his lack of involvement but I can’t make a judgment there.

JiF’s game is still weird but the game type might be affecting him so I’m unsure.

^^this was after Verbal confirmed that the role 80 claimed (and has since been uncountered) is town

80's is residual from how things went early. I do like idea of power roles outing themselves (in this game type, in a vacuum). But right now with the game so cloudy and after so many layers of bad info, encouraging the outing and the (assumed) eventual death of the kingmaker puts scum at an advantage. I can't think of there being a worse moment for this. Guys like CTM and Nolder seem checked out on the game type and them wanting a return to normalcy makes sense. 80' s reasoning is more obscure. 

But yeah if we're willing to all go in on Greece, I'm down for that. The inactivity isn't helping at all. 

I'm good with dying also if it will help. However, we'll be down 6 town's people by the end of day 3 if we go down that path. The numbers advantage  almost entirely gone. If the kingmaker survives then there's almost equal odds scum and town King. 

I don't see a point in anyone counterclaiming this. There are no active trains except me. The true hero could remain underground with no reason to expose himself, especially with this turn being kingless and the power being moot. I'm skeptical but definitely not skeptical enough to vote for you. 

32 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I though I answered. And I’m not really on the 80 thing. I didn’t like the way the reveal went and missed why the reveal would be taken at face value. I really like how 80 responded and I’m backing off. 

Then these were the next two posts followed by the response to me (kdels/you had more responses - at least one post - in there, full transparency)...

I'm not sure how this really "responds" to why 80 well enough and it just comes across bleh. 1 - if you're "soft countering" yourself all you're doing is not giving town information while letting scum know who you are so they'll never lynch you. 2 - You basically went from 80 in your top 4 for scum to no one should counter him even though I think he's scummy to skeptical but won't vote for you (the last two in the same post)...at no where could I or anyone have told you "really liked how 80 responded"

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, AVM said:

^^this was after Verbal confirmed that the role 80 claimed (and has since been uncountered) is town

Then these were the next two posts followed by the response to me (kdels/you had more responses - at least one post - in there, full transparency)...

I'm not sure how this really "responds" to why 80 well enough and it just comes across bleh. 1 - if you're "soft countering" yourself all you're doing is not giving town information while letting scum know who you are so they'll never lynch you. 2 - You basically went from 80 in your top 4 for scum to no one should counter him even though I think he's scummy to skeptical but won't vote for you (the last two in the same post)...at no where could I or anyone have told you "really liked how 80 responded"

Sorry. I didn’t like 80’s style before. I found the willingness to spout an opinion on bad info to be scummy. I’ve been consistent with that line of thinking. Then I misunderstood the reveal thing. And then when 80 explained it to me, I understood what was going on better and that clarified the gaps that made me skeptical of 80. 
Now I just think 80 is bad but not scummy.

• Haha 2

Just now, kdels62 said:

Sorry. I didn’t like 80’s style before. I found the willingness to spout an opinion on bad info to be scummy. I’ve been consistent with that line of thinking. Then I misunderstood the reveal thing. And then when 80 explained it to me, I understood what was going on better and that clarified the gaps that made me skeptical of 80. 
Now I just think 80 is bad but not scummy.

If you guys can read this post and not laugh/have a good time then I don't know what to tell you.

Hot damn that last sentence got me good....lmao

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

3u1bk3.jpg

Revealing the kingmaker makes it so he won’t get NK’d. Unless we all agree to lynch the kingmaker after a reveal this is not helpful. And even then we’re gonna go into day 4 with -6(or-7) town people with bad info and majority vote.

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Scum likely knows who the Kingmaker is at this point.  The actual Kingmaker (whether it be Nyn, Greece, or someone who false claimed VT) possibly refusing to be cooperative isn't helping at all.

6 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Don’t confirm it for them. There are at least 6 (5?) people it could be. 

If I'm scum the last PR i kill is kingmaker.

To be clear he's still scummy in my mind - just made me laugh. 

And to be further be clear to gata (and anyone else) I intend to vote for greece as soon as we resolved reveals/not reveals/rage-sleeping/in-fighting/theorizing how George RR Martin will change the ending to a Song of Fire and Ice in the book. Kdels would be 1B, but I've flipped on that a couple times in the last couple pages

• Upvote 1

Just now, kdels62 said:

Revealing the kingmaker makes it so he won’t get NK’d. Unless we all agree to lynch the kingmaker after a reveal this is not helpful. And even then we’re gonna go into day 4 with -6(or-7) town people with bad info and majority vote.

We need to lynch scum however we can.  If that means keeping the Kingmaker alive and then forcing every subsequent King to cooperate or die, so be it.  

3 minutes ago, AVM said:

If you guys can read this post and not laugh/have a good time then I don't know what to tell you.

Hot damn that last sentence got me good....lmao

Do you want me to clarify why the game type and the logic of players in the early game annoyed me and led me want to rid the game of over speculators running rampant with bad info? I even avoided being too adamant with my observations because they were hunches and generally irrelevant. I found people acting like the game type was normal to be scummy and it led us to this point. With a bad use of anarchy and on the verge of almost equal scum to townspeople ratio.