Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

3 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Our country can’t decide what it’s doing so it’s up to the individual states. My sister is out of work, which isn’t good. Luckily I’m in a secure job, so I’m okay. 

They didn't wan't to do that at first but people are being stupid and the numbers are multiplying so we had to basically.

4 minutes ago, Leelou said:

It’s simple, we kill the Kdels. 

5 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I just don't think the game is shaping up well for town and think there has to be a genuine change to the way this game type is being played, if town wants to win. 

If we're not willing to consolidate on the inactive I'm ok with kdels 

UNVOTE Vote Kdels.

9 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I just don't think the game is shaping up well for town and think there has to be a genuine change to the way this game type is being played, if town wants to win. 

The anarchist turning the day into a vote and Mass revealing wasn't enough for you?  lol.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The anarchist turning the day into a vote and Mass revealing wasn't enough for you?  lol.

It’s doesn’t change the overall structure and it doesn’t really benefit town unless there’s a commitment to a consistent king. And also there’s a hunch that KM is Nyn?  I do like that Leelou didn’t trust Crusher. That’s a heady play even if I don’t agree with the timing.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Can you imagine if BOTH kdels and Drums are scum, and King @AVM went rogue to kill off townie Barry?  LOL.  

Worst reign of all time.  Worse even than Charles II of Spain, who was the product of 3 successive generations of inbreeding: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_II_of_Spain

440px-Juan_de_Miranda_Carreno_002.jpg

At least AVM will be validated. 

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Can you imagine if BOTH kdels and Drums are scum, and King @AVM went rogue to kill off townie Barry?  LOL.  

Worst reign of all time.  Worse even than Charles II of Spain, who was the product of 3 successive generations of inbreeding: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_II_of_Spain

440px-Juan_de_Miranda_Carreno_002.jpg

somehow we circle back to inbreeding 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

yeah, duh.  We're way behind but we just turned the game back to normal.  Meanwhile you're trying to apply terrible logic and seeing things one sided.  You're playing with fear instead of trying to scum hunt.  Nyn currently has 3 choices (1 being the doc) to pick as King that are as good as confirmed town in my book.  Moving forward, we have to demand the king plays it regular.  There's your drastic change.  It's almost as if you're asking for something drastic but leading us down a path that is similar and kills town along the way.  It's gross but it's so gross I cant read it.  It's like Smash all over again and I dont mean to be rude.  lol

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

yeah, duh.  We're way behind but we just turned the game back to normal.  Meanwhile you're trying to apply terrible logic and seeing things one sided.  You're playing with fear instead of trying to scum hunt.  Nyn currently has 3 choices (1 being the doc) to pick as King that are as good as confirmed town in my book.  Moving forward, we have to demand the king plays it regular.  There's your drastic change.  It's almost as if you're asking for something drastic but leading us down a path that is similar and kills town along the way.  It's gross but it's so gross I cant read it.  It's like Smash all over again and I dont mean to be rude.  lol

my plan is to try so shoot a PR. here's hoping

1 minute ago, GATA said:

somehow we circle back to inbreeding 

Fascinating and funny look at history though.  

The French ambassador wrote that '...the Catholic King is so ugly as to cause fear and he looks ill' while the marriage was strongly resisted by the prospective bride but went ahead regardless.

Marie Louise claimed Charles suffered from premature ejaculation

The pressure to produce an heir is illustrated by the story that when an astrologer suggested Charles' sterility was due to his failure to say goodbye to his father, Mariana had Philip IV's body disinterred to allow him to do so.

after his death, Charles' autopsy revealed he had only one atrophied testicle and he was almost certainly impotent by this stage

The physician who performed his autopsy stated his body "did not contain a single drop of blood; his heart was the size of a peppercorn; his lungs corroded; his intestines rotten and gangrenous; he had a single testicle, black as coal, and his head was full of water.

"We are dealing with a man who died of poison two hundred years before he was born. If birth is a beginning, of no man was it more true to say that in his beginning was his end. From the day of his birth they were waiting for his death."

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

At least Kdels won't rage-retire 7x.  Probably.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, JiF said:

The game is back to kingmaker next round. If the king doesn’t agree? If you’re all going on bad information and kill another town. Going -8 on the game type? It’s not the same game.

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Drums' post

Oh well. I like to hammer and I am fine with either one but would like to hear Greece speak a little. If kdels dies and is scum, I would happily open my day up with voting Greece tomorrow. If kdels is town, I would be more hesitant. 

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

The game is back to kingmaker next round. If the king doesn’t agree? If you’re all going on bad information and kill another town. Going -8 on the game type? It’s not the same game.

The King will be forced to bend to our will because we will have the King killed the next day otherwise.

We broke Verbal's stupid game and are doing it our way.  Damn the torpedoes.  

• Upvote 1

I'm more concerned about the quiet ones. He's been in the hot seat for quite a bit and barring some bad logic he's been sticking around and answering, staying engaged. Unless he's some kind of mafia prodigy... that's not an awful look.

Giving directions for NAs is bad but from a new player I can sort of forgive.

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The King will be forced to bend to our will because we will have the King killed the next day otherwise.

We broke Verbal's stupid game and are doing it our way.  Damn the torpedoes.  

That was literally my strategy in the early game... I hate all of you so much. It’s also just not possible now tho. But whatever. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Why? 

Because he's narrating what's going on and not making and active choice. Make it seem like he wants to go with the flow. Easy to not take accountability.

Or maybe I'm just trying to get him mislynched. Who knows.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Because he's narrating what's going on and not making and active choice. Make it seem like he wants to go with the flow. Easy to not take accountability.

Or maybe I'm just trying to get him mislynched. Who knows.

So like 4 people do it but Drums isn’t cool? I’m not defending Drums but idk seems soft.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No, the Kingmaker has not revealed.  I listed the reveals as well previously.  Here they are again.  

Claims:

• Kingmaker:  ???
  • Backup Kingmaker:  Pac (dead)
  • Hero:  80 
  • Knight:  CTM 
  • 1x Anarchist:  Leelou (ability used)
  • Villager (8-): AVM, Stark, kdels, Crusher, Drums, GATA, JiF, Nolder
  • Dead Villagers (3):  Barry, Spoot, Jvill

Living players not yet claimed (2-):  Greece, Nyn

AVM, Stark, Kdels, Crusher, Drums, Gata, JiF, Nolder, Greece.

That's our lynch pool moving forward.  

My initial reads before the AVMchaos/King Crush just kidding were Barry, Crush, Gata. 

Crush as King said he was going to go with the majority with gave him some town equity with me.  He also left CTM alive openly revealed as doc for a while before Leelou used her ability.   Granted, Crusher is more calculated than YOLO type of player but if I were scum King in that scenario, I would have killed CTM immediately upon reveal and been the lynch the next day, gladly.  So I'm kind of neutral here now.

Gata hasnt really done anything to really change my mind.  I could probably go here.

Greece?  Who knows?  I'd like to kill him just for principle of being an inactive but we need to hit and I dont know.  I'm down to run him up to get him talking but I cant act like I have a read here.

Kdels logic situation is bizarre but honestly, it's pinging more town that scum.  I just dont see him putting that type of stuff out there as scum.  Ballsy af if so.

In retrospect, AVM's kill is even dirtier than it was and it's interesting because Barry was on Drums, who I was voting when he lynched Barry.  Drums/AVM might have some legs to it after I kind of laughed at 80 for suggesting it. 

I've been diggin Nold this game.  We've been seeing things pretty similar as how to play the mechanic.  I realize that isnt really a town indicative agreement but he feels town. 

I dont feel like this is how I remember Stark playing in the past but I know he's got other stuff going on but I really dont have a read here at all. 

If I were to shrink the pool smaller than it already is;  Gata, Drums, AVM : Greece, Stark, Nold

20 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I dont see why the King wouldnt agree and see my most recent post, when you really break things down, AVM going rogue is probably the scummiest thing to happen in the game thus far.