Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

1 minute ago, GATA said:

kdels... I'm sorry to tell you but Nyn pretty much revealed. 

Idk if you're skimming or whatever

I know you're still pretty new to this but everything you post it's like you're not thoroughly reading it's usually a scum tell.

Also other posts you've made ping ... Townies don't direct PRs,  scum usually does

No I haven't, qt buddy

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

If KM revealed then it serves scum to keep him alive. Unless he agrees to only pick you as King. A revealed kingmaker kept alive can pick scum king and that is bad. Especially with the numbers dwindling.

I see what you are saying now, but honestly scum will have to decide.. there is 0% chance i protect KM at night, so they can have a 1/3 chance of killing PR or take the vetted townie and deal with voting majority

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Also weekends don't exist for a high % of the nation anymore.  Only Quarantine Day # _______.

How has pronhubs speed been holding up now that you've got a lot more company on there all day?

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

kdels... I'm sorry to tell you but Nyn pretty much revealed. 

Idk if you're skimming or whatever

I know you're still pretty new to this but everything you post it's like you're not thoroughly reading it's usually a scum tell.

Also other posts you've made ping ... Townies don't direct PRs,  scum usually does

No, I’m just not playing the game you’re playing. This one round is a vote round and but the game type is keeping scum well hidden while others chase bad leads.. If I get voted I hope it serves the town. But this game is still down to the vote of the kingmaker and the king going forward. At this juncture the role should be treated as special or it should be eliminated because it hasn’t been working through 2 and probably 3 days. Going minus 6 relying on one person’s thoughts isn’t a good spot unless town commits to the game type (or eliminates it completely) 

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

lol I've only been NK'd like 2 times in all my years of playing Mafia.  That would be an impressive level of idiocy to NK me, even if I'm a confirmed townie.  

I don’t know what this means. Do you mind explaining it?

Just now, Nynaeve said:

we're starting lockdown here tomorrow. A ton of people out of a job.... good thing I'm in the army and still get a steady paycheck. This is pretty chaotic.

There's no empathy emoji. But I hope everything sorts itself out quickly over there. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, Nynaeve said:

we're starting lockdown here tomorrow. A ton of people out of a job.... good thing I'm in the army and still get a steady paycheck. This is pretty chaotic.

Our country can’t decide what it’s doing so it’s up to the individual states. My sister is out of work, which isn’t good. Luckily I’m in a secure job, so I’m okay. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, JiF said:

Kdels is using some Smash level logic right now and I dont know what to make of it. 

What's the vote count? 

Just now, Verbal said:

Vote Count

Greece (4) - 80, AVM, CTM, GATA

AVM (2) - Crusher, Nolder

Kdels (2) - Leelou, Drums

GATA (1) - Kdels

Nyn (1) - Nyn

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

That's some epic level ninja, there.  Go me.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Kdels is using some Smash level logic right now and I dont know what to make of it. 

What's the vote count? 

I just don't think the game is shaping up well for town and think there has to be a genuine change to the way this game type is being played, if town wants to win.