Red Dawn Mafia - Day 6

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Nope.  He's lying.  Keep those votes on AJ.  

We have a little over an hour... lets let the other players come in and see if anyone wants to change their vote. no rush right now.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

I get the part about preferring a no lynch over a mislynch, but the bold I don't get. What does that have to do with forcing a consolidation vote?

I want to see them put a marker on an actual train that has a chance of resulting in a lynch. I think we get less information w/them hiding, but typing this out maybe we get more info seeing them hide.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

In my head, yes, and is what I was thinking at the time I quoted AVM and told him that vig shooting symp tonight would mean there would be no breadcrumbing of intel.

I just assumed my support for that came across in my post, and I wanted to stamp that out concisely.

got you.

and yeah i thought similarly when AVM posted that. if he got shot he wouldn't be able to post about the result.

Day1 Vote count

AJ (4)- JC, Jif, AVM, New Beaver

JETS (1) - 80

80 (5)- Drums, Barry, Lee, Stark, AJ

AVM (2)- Spoot, JETS

JC (1) - Pac

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

deadline for Today at 3 PM EST.  

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

Role fishing? You've claimed you're symp at least 4 times D1. Now we have someone who is claiming a town PR and you're saying they're a liar. 

foh

I'm a pro-Town symp.  One way or the other you guys caught scum today.  

But you should definitely kill AJ first.

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Are you role fishing, scum?

Who else wants to go down with AJ today?

I'm a Lie Detector.  AJ is lying.

why did you edit your post.... 

the lie detector part was added after you posted... i refreshed my browser once AJ quoted you because his quote had the lie detector part, but i wasn't seeing it in your post. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Stark said:

the lie detector part was added after you posted... i refreshed my browser once AJ quoted you because his quote had the lie detector part, but i wasn't seeing it in your post. 

Barry wants to role fish he's gonna get a f**kin role out of the deal.

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Barry wants to role fish he's gonna get a f**kin role out of the deal.

why do you have to do this sh*t... you claim symp now your sort of countering AJ's tracker claim but then you have to go an edit a post and then when asked you respond like this. 

you just love not making it past D1 i swear.

@Nolder can we have a 1 time special double lynch and get AJ and 80? just this once

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

My initial inclination is to lynch AJ first, and if he flips Tracker, lynch 80 immediately with a quickness, but 80 is not helping right now with his bullsh*t. I'm also weighing the fact that Town has no Cop, so Tracker is essentially it, and I'm weighing whether or not it would be worth it for scum to sacrifice a goon for a mislynch on a powerful town role.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

why do you have to do this sh*t... you claim symp now your sort of countering AJ's tracker claim but then you have to go an edit a post and then when asked you respond like this. 

you just love not making it past D1 i swear.

@Nolder can we have a 1 time special double lynch and get AJ and 80? just this once

Don't worry both of us will be gone before D2.