Red Dawn Mafia - Day 6

3 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Yes, sorry. And if there isn’t a majority? You didn’t post any rules about lynches or voting so I have to ask.

No majority will go to night with no death as if there had been a majority for no lynch.

1 minute ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Ah yes...the old hero shot when verb shot a townie(Kdels I believe) because he was going for the so called “hero shot”. 

You gotta be wrong a lot before you get it right!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

Even if no one else does, I appreciate your man child humor.

everyone has their role to play, sweetheart.

I play fast, loose, and scum fear me (as they should).

You play methodical small ball and are able to fool a couple people into thinking you're some kind of half-assed intellectual.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

everyone has a role to play, sweetheart.

I play fast, loose, and scum fear me (as they should).

You play methodical small ball and are able to fool a couple people into thinking you're some kind of half-assed intellectual.

Confucius say GFY

As you sit there dithering about several of you begin making jokes. It's understandable, you're young and foolish, but the situation is too serious to lose focus. As if to remind you what you're doing here a ruckus breaks out across the street. A young woman who was walking home screamed when a group of soldiers cornered her against against a wall. They laughed and made obviously crude jokes in another language and one of them began to paw his way down under the front of her dress. She jerked away in revulsion tearing her dress open revealing the not so sexy white bra underneath. The man angrily slapped her hard across the face knocking her to the ground but she quickly got up and ran away. Then he turned around and they all began laughing about it. You exchange looks and get back to work deciding which man to kill first. 

Votecount

AJ - JC, Jif, AVM (3)

JETS - 80, Leelou (2)

Leelou - Stark, JETS (2)

80 - Drums, Barry (2)

AVM - AJ, Spoot (2)

Drums - New Beaver (1)

Spoot - Jvill (1)

Barry - Pac (1)

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

deadline for tomorrow, Thursday, at 3 PM EST.  

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

Is there really a deadline today at 3 pm? Just asking because I have a few meetings this afternoon. 

Yep. I'm setting an alarm and I intend to be there so I hope all of you will make something happen.

Day1 Vote count

AJ (3)- JC, Jif, AVM

JETS(2) - 80, Leelou

Leelou (2)- Stark, JETS 

80(2)- Drums, Barry

AVM (3)- AJ, Spoot,New Beaver

Spoot (1)- Jvill

Barry (1) - Pac

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

deadline for today, Thursday, at 3 PM EST.  

So we have just over 5 hours to get a majority. 

my boiler broke, so I no longer have meetings, but now I’m waiting for someone to come fix it and then Lysol down the house once they leave.

why is AVM gaining a train? Drums, Spoot and Barry votes are meh. I can see the logic behind 80. AJ I don’t really get JC’s reasoning for it has to be AJ or 80, 80 would make more sense. Me, I’m town. Jets, overreaction. 

I’m going to try to re-read before deadline, all depends on when the repair guy shows up.

5 minutes ago, Leelou said:

my boiler broke, so I no longer have meetings, but now I’m waiting for someone to come fix it and then Lysol down the house once they leave.

why is AVM gaining a train? Drums, Spoot and Barry votes are meh. I can see the logic behind 80. AJ I don’t really get JC’s reasoning for it has to be AJ or 80, 80 would make more sense. Me, I’m town. Jets, overreaction. 

I’m going to try to re-read before deadline, all depends on when the repair guy shows up.

So right now, all I have to go on is my dumbass theory that Drums is due (If JETS comes at me with his maths again I will vote for him) and AVM.   I say AVM because there seem to be subtle hints of throwing it out there he might be scum to the symp or he might be the symp

17 hours ago, AVM said:

Quickly moving to a joke vote after one vote on me looks rough, won't lie

FOS AVM, scummy bastard

It's a joke, but maybe not.

18 hours ago, AVM said:

@Barry McCockinner you scum?

another possible joke or possibly not.

18 hours ago, AVM said:

You and me - we’re ahead of the curve!

Obv, hes said it 9001 times

you skimming (as scum)

We’re nearing the end of “haha votes are all jokes” and the defense reminds me of me when I was scum in that battlestar galactica game where I died about 20 minutes in.

Pretty rough.

another possible hint.

AGAIN THIS IS ALL I HAVE TO GO OFF OF RIGHT NOW.

5 minutes ago, Leelou said:

AJ said AVM was his best scum read because of how he piled on the 4th vote on his train without explanation. AVM has yet to explain.

AJ feels like town AJ to me so far. He had an early post that did ping to me but has since felt more town. I think I can read him well too. 

Without some kind of reasoning from AVM it would be easy for me to get on that wagon if we need to consolidate.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

@A.J.dead yet?  Seriously though...don't see my vote moving at the moment although I do want to remind everyone that @Jetsfan80 classic class scum tell is the constant dick waving.   

Penis waving - GIF on Imgur

12 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Yes it is.  Unfortunately, you and 80 to a certain degree have created a wifom that the town needs to address.  Sucks to be you.

10 hours ago, A.J. said:

Should also say regarding 80, even if he is the Symp and waving his dick in our faces, there’s a vig in this setup that can clear that up real quick.

He’s a bad lynch imo.

agree with AJ here about 80 

11 hours ago, A.J. said:

Beaver is probably Town.

who next 

either way just take Beaver's reads and flip them and you'll be on the right track, lol

UNVOTE

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote pac

For starters, does he even lift? Lack of participation has been the best indication of scum in my limited experience. 

yeah man, remember he pushes around the 3 Bills at his gym, in the steam room... lol 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

AJ said AVM was his best scum read because of how he piled on the 4th vote on his train without explanation. AVM has yet to explain.

AJ feels like town AJ to me so far. He had an early post that did ping to me but has since felt more town. I think I can read him well too. 

Without some kind of reasoning from AVM it would be easy for me to get on that wagon if we need to consolidate.

I still didn’t like Jets overreaction, but if we have to pick a couple top wagons I’d more vote 80 over AVM, but I’ll consolidate if needed. 

6 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Is there a reason inside that vote?

christmas vacation GIF

22 minutes ago, Beaver said:
29 minutes ago, Leelou said:

So right now, all I have to go on is my dumbass theory that Drums is due (If JETS comes at me with his maths again I will vote for him) and AVM.   I say AVM because there seem to be subtle hints of throwing it out there he might be scum to the symp or he might be the symp

18 hours ago, AVM said:

Quickly moving to a joke vote after one vote on me looks rough, won't lie

FOS AVM, scummy bastard

It's a joke, but maybe not.

18 hours ago, AVM said:

@Barry McCockinner you scum?

another possible joke or possibly not.

18 hours ago, AVM said:

You and me - we’re ahead of the curve!

Obv, hes said it 9001 times

you skimming (as scum)

We’re nearing the end of “haha votes are all jokes” and the defense reminds me of me when I was scum in that battlestar galactica game where I died about 20 minutes in.

Pretty rough.