Day1 FINAL Vote Count

AJ (3)- Jif, New Beaver,80

80 (8)- Drums, Barry, Lee, Stark, AJ, JC, JETS, AVM

AVM (1)- Spoot

JC (1) - Pac

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

deadline for Today at 3 PM EST.  

2 minutes ago, AVM said:

The tracker should not quickly counter, since without a doctor there is not infinite protection. The bodyguard would protect him one night, likely die and then the tracker quickly thereafter

The way you worded it made is sound like you knew AJ wasn't the tracker.

10 minutes ago, AVM said:

This is the bigger point here -- what AJ has claimed shouldn't really adjust what the Tracker does since there is not infinite protection.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Okay...

1. There is a Tracker in this game.

2. wtf is "CC"?

Okay, I forgot this game had an open set-up.  In which case unless there is a counter claim (CC) AJ most likely is the tracker.  Not calling for a CC at this point.  Just wanted to clarify my post.

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Fair enough - to steal a line from AJ earlier in the game...

"perhaps I shouldn't have said it that way" ;)

• Haha 1

Final Votecount

80 - Drums, Barry, Leelou, Stark, AJ, JC, JETS, AVM (8)
AJ - Jif, New Beaver, 80  (3)
AVM - Spoot (1)
JC - Pac (1)

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

deadline for tomorrow, Thursday, at 3 PM EST.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

did you have 80 as town or scum?

aj?

AJ I wasn't sure on but Jif made a good case.  80 I wasn't sure on as well, but everyone game I have played in or seen everyone goes after 80 at the beginning, so I was kind of dismissing it.

As the sun begins to set Barry and JC lock eyes and both nod in the direction of a lone guard leaning against a stop sign while smoking. Barry walks over and pretends to trip in front of the man while JC runs up behind him while he's distracted and shoves a knife into the back of his neck. Red blood bubbles out of his mouth and his body drops with a thump to the ground. You all watch anxiously from your hiding spot, acting as look outs for the two, but no one has noticed anything yet. JC and Barry drag his body and put it under a nearby abandoned car and then return.

As you all smile and quietly congratulate the two, thrilled with your first kill in the fight for America, a loud CRACK! breaks the silence and like the man killed minutes ago blood bubbles from 80's mouth as his shirt begins to soak with blood from the bullet hole. They must have found the body quicker than anyone thought they would. You hear shouting from the doorway in another language as 80 falls dead to the ground but your group is quick on their toes if nothing else and by the time the soldiers enter the building you're already out the back door. You bunch of armatures better get your act together before you're all dead! And so you retreat back into the mountains to regroup and try again another day.

80, Town Tracker, Has been lynched

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You would say this. I cannot think of any reason to not shoot AJ.

Actually yeah - the only downside is not knowing if AJ is the janitor or not (and I'm not sure how that would even work, if he's the target)...so literally no reason.

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

^ I mean they should be the next lynches.

Vig needs to make their own decision independent of town.

Did you just try to make an argument for CONFIRMED scum not being the target of a vig, but rather they shoot me? 

Were you one of the people arguing about directing a vig shot at unconfirmed people??

20 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

16 minutes ago, AVM said:

Fair enough - to steal a line from AJ earlier in the game...

"perhaps I shouldn't have said it that way" ;)

4 minutes ago, AVM said:

Did you know AJ wasn't which is why you read it that way?

It's funny how this is your response now, after 80 flipped Tracker, when the above was your initial response. If you were worried I was scum, you would've said so before.

You know you look bad, so you are trying to set up another townie lynch after you bus your scummate AJ.

Your post hammering 80 was so gross:

27 minutes ago, AVM said:

Gotta be 80 at this point...I don't really like it, but is what it is. 

vote 80