Red Dawn Mafia - Day 6

33 minutes ago, Leelou said:

So we have just over 5 hours to get a majority. 

my boiler broke, so I no longer have meetings, but now I’m waiting for someone to come fix it and then Lysol down the house once they leave.

why is AVM gaining a train? Drums, Spoot and Barry votes are meh. I can see the logic behind 80. AJ I don’t really get JC’s reasoning for it has to be AJ or 80, 80 would make more sense. Me, I’m town. Jets, overreaction. 

I’m going to try to re-read before deadline, all depends on when the repair guy shows up.

I could compromise on 80.  You interested?

10 hours ago, A.J. said:

Really though. Do I need a better reason? Beaver strikes me as Town. Statistically speaking I’m probably correct.

Your reasons are your reasons, just struck me as an odd declaration this early in the game based on Beav’s play so far and thought there might be more behind it that I was missing.

27 minutes ago, Beaver said:

So right now, all I have to go on is my dumbass theory that Drums is due (If JETS comes at me with his maths again I will vote for him) and AVM.   I say AVM because there seem to be subtle hints of throwing it out there he might be scum to the symp or he might be the symp

It's a joke, but maybe not.

another possible joke or possibly not.

another possible hint.

AGAIN THIS IS ALL I HAVE TO GO OFF OF RIGHT NOW.

^^^town ^^^

18 minutes ago, Stark said:

agree with AJ here about 80 

Are you agreeing with the "we have a vig so 80 isn't a good lynch" line? I'm not really following if you someone could unpack that one for me a bit. I get vig can shoot someone at night but so what? We're trying to consolidate for a lynch before deadline and this guy has repeatedly told us he's the symp.

Mind you - in this setup if we don't get 8 on a train before deadline there is no lynch and we go to night.

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Are you agreeing with the "we have a vig so 80 isn't a good lynch" line? I'm not really following if you someone could unpack that one for me a bit. I get vig can shoot someone at night but so what? We're trying to consolidate for a lynch before deadline and this guy has repeatedly told us he's the symp.

Mind you - in this setup if we don't get 8 on a train before deadline there is no lynch and we go to night.

Who are you voting?

11 hours ago, A.J. said:

Gun to my head if there’s scum on my wagon it’s AVM. Fourth vote and what not, no explanation so nothing to refute or hold accountable with. Same could he said of Spoot but I liked his point on AVM earlier would say Town possibly.

I know deep down JiF’s ego is just projecting to cover his insecurities, and the Batman shtick is old, but I can’t call it scummy even if it’s an easy meta to hide behind. Worth watching later on regardless.

The people love me, AJ.  They want to hear from me.  They want to know their Batman is here for them.  They want to see Bowie.  They want to hear, "I'm my favorite role" and see my dominant scum hunting skills.  Call it old, stale, call it a schtick, whatever you want but I'm a man of the people and Im here to give them what they want.  Sorry this inconvenient for you but I built this community with my own blood, sweat and tears.  You should be thanking me.  I'd say, you're welcome for it.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, JiF said:

The people love me, AJ.  They want to hear from me.  They want to know their Batman is here for them.  They want to see Bowie.  They want to hear, "I'm my favorite role" and see my dominant scum hunting skills.  Call it old, stale, call it a schtick, whatever you want but I'm a man of the people and Im here to give them what they want.  Sorry this inconvenient for you but I built this community with my own blood, sweat and tears.  You should be thanking me.  I'd say, you're welcome for it.

Alright then who should we lynch day 1 genius. 

7 hours ago, Nolder said:

Votecount

AJ - JC, Jif, AVM (3)

JETS - 80, Leelou (2)

Leelou - Stark, JETS (2)

80 - Drums, Barry (2)

AVM - AJ, Spoot (2)

Drums - New Beaver (1)

Spoot - Jvill (1)

Barry - Pac (1)

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

deadline for tomorrow, Thursday, at 3 PM EST.  

Hmm, I know I'm symp and all, but even I want a lynch today.  It appears @jvill 51 and @Beaver need to move their votes for consolidation purposes.  Pac is pretty adamant about Barry so I'll give him a pass for now.  

Don't see a good case on AVM, AJ or Leelou so my vote stays on JETS at the moment.  

11 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes. Yes.

lmfao -  I dont know what to make of this effort from you but I'm enjoying it.   It's almost like you want to die but we know the set up, so I dont know why, unless you're the symp, which would be probably the greatest thing I've ever seen in this game which cant be possible because you are you. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hmm, I know I'm symp and all, but even I want a lynch today.  It appears @jvill 51 and @Beaver need to move their votes for consolidation purposes.  Pac is pretty adamant about Barry so I'll give him a pass for now.  

Don't see a good case on AVM, AJ or Leelou so my vote stays on JETS at the moment.  

I see scum is skimming today.   I changed my vote to AVM earlier.

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I’ve unvoted, waiting to hear from a couple of people before I vote again.

12 hours ago, Drums said:

After reading, my vote is between AJ and 80. If 80 is the symp, I guess it would make more sense to kill him before he can get any info. Sticking with my vote.

JETS is also someone I am keeping my eye on. His back and forth with Leelou caught my attention so I am keeping them on my radar. More JETS but as always I don't trust anyone.

Those are my only reads so far besides Jif is his bodacious self so I think he's town. I feel good about JC right now too. 

Also, this should be interesting with Nolder's sleeping habit. He seems to be on Hawaii's time zone or something. 

12 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I’m definitely the Symp unless someone counters. But I dunno tomorrow I might decide I’m the Cop. I’ll talk it over with @Nolder

11 hours ago, A.J. said:

This is a scum post

11 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Okay - you've said 3 times now you're symp. I guess we should just believe you.

unvote

vote 80

11 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Any thoughts on 80 repeatedly claiming he's symp?

I'm curious why you decided drums post was scum?

11 hours ago, A.J. said:

Probably bait to see who bites. I don’t see a world where 80 - as scum - plays in such a way to draw this much attention unless he wants to purposefully see who bites. He at least tried to fake the scum hunt in CTM’s game.

Drums is making a show of differentiating between “scum” so to speak and buddying the main drivers of a mislynch wagon while not getting on himself.

11 hours ago, A.J. said:

Should also say regarding 80, even if he is the Symp and waving his dick in our faces, there’s a vig in this setup that can clear that up real quick.

He’s a bad lynch imo.

Some thoughts here; 

That post from Drums was disgusting.  I assumed if 80 was doing the bait thingy, he'd have pounced on it but he really didnt, he actually went in more, which I thought...ok, he'll come back to this but so far in my quick look back, he hasnt...but I stopped with a few more pages to go because I had some many quotes.  Same with Barry.

AJ called it out in reaction to Barry.  The rational he used is that 80 is town and he was using bait.  So Drums nuding it was gross.   Meanwhile, AJ didnt vote Drums.  He then walks back his town stance on 80 and directs the Vig shot.  

lol 

Sometimes this game is just ridiculously easy.  I'll keep reading a bit more. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, A.J. said:

I mean at the end of the day I’m not going to cry about an 80 lynch but I think there are more productive ways to go for D1. Like for instance looking at those who are piling on to me without reason (or piggy backing poor reason).

80 who is town, maybe Symp who the Vig can shoot, is actually a good lynch but we should be focused on any who is voting me for "no reason":...

lmfao

wow

1 hour ago, Beaver said:

So right now, all I have to go on is my dumbass theory that Drums is due (If JETS comes at me with his maths again I will vote for him) and AVM.   I say AVM because there seem to be subtle hints of throwing it out there he might be scum to the symp or he might be the symp

It's a joke, but maybe not.

another possible joke or possibly not.

another possible hint.

AGAIN THIS IS ALL I HAVE TO GO OFF OF RIGHT NOW.

ok not yuck, I thought you just voted and said did a reread  lol

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Bad lynch was poor wording on my part fwiw. Better said, he’s not priority one for me although I get why you’re hung up on his play 

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

80 who is town, maybe Symp who the Vig can shoot, is actually a good lynch but we should be focused on any who is voting me for "no reason":...

lmfao

wow

It’s what vigs are good for numb nuts