Red Dawn Mafia - Day 6

20 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

IF we are at lylo, these are the possible teams

• pac & spoot 
  • pac & lee 
  • beaver & jvill
  • pac & beaver - this team being possible means beaver bussing in mislynch and win scenario.

Crossing these two potential scum teams off the list. Looks like we've got a common denominator here.

season 2 episode 1 genius GIF by National Geographic Channel

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

What’s weird? It’s facts. Unless Lee just wasn’t around to hammer with Beaver the only possible scum teams had to have Pac as one of the members.

u said if Pac isn't scum then you want to place the blame all on Barry, when you wouldn't vote anyone else other than Pac

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

u said if Pac isn't scum then you want to place the blame all on Barry, when you wouldn't vote anyone else other than Pac

Are you gonna make me re-use the Zoolander joke gif? I’ve somehow made it through 4 games without re-using a gif and I don’t want to start now.

4 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Are you gonna make me re-use the Zoolander joke gif? I’ve somehow made it through 4 games without re-using a gif and I don’t want to start now.

So, this is like the 2nd time you've responded to my vote/pressure with a joke/gif, rather than a substantial defense.

So, this is like the 2nd time you've responded to my vote/pressure with a joke/gif, rather than a substantial defense.

Because they probably just won thanks to you and barry you idiot.

Do I really need to spell out the obvious joke for you or you wanna try and figure it out yourself?

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Sure, I could use a laugh. hit me

34 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Barry either just won it for us or worst case we’re bringing it to endgame. Unless Lee and Beaver are the scum team in which case this is all Barry’s fault.

Ok, so first, just logistically: If Lee and Beaver are scummates, the game is over. No in-game reason for me to shift blame in that scenario except to protect my own delicate and fragile ego.

Second, sometimes in jokes there's things called sarcasm, hyperbole, irony, etc. Sometimes you make a statement so ludicrous that it's obvious to the average observer that it was a joke. I've been voting for Pac since yesterday. Beaver jumped on at some point. You jumped on today. If he weren't scum, we'd all obviously share some of that blame, me probably more than anyone else. The actual joke is that in the face of the obviousness that the loss of the game wouldn't be Barry's fault, I said it would be.

And now it's not funny anymore, if it actually ever was in the first place. GFY. Where's @Nolder ?

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Ok, so first, just logistically: If Lee and Beaver are scummates, the game is over. No in-game reason for me to shift blame in that scenario except to protect my own delicate and fragile ego.

Second, sometimes in jokes there's things called sarcasm, hyperbole, irony, etc. Sometimes you make a statement so ludicrous that it's obvious to the average observer that it was a joke. I've been voting for Pac since yesterday. Beaver jumped on at some point. You jumped on today. If he weren't scum, we'd all obviously share some of that blame, me probably more than anyone else. The actual joke is that in the face of the obviousness that the loss of the game wouldn't be Barry's fault, I said it would be.

And now it's not funny anymore, if it actually ever was in the first place. GFY. Where's @Nolder ?

Okay. Learn to sarcasm better.

6 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

wait - are you the last one?  games not over yet?

spoiler alert...  here's your scene.

thud thud thud

Wolverines wandered aimlessly looking for hope..  a hero who could see through the lies and put the pieces together.  Logic and practicality were seemingly lost in this group..  in the distance a faint thud continued to grow louder.

what was that noise?

thud thud thud

"I'm not sure guys but I think it's gotta be Pac for scum..  I mean 2 + 2 =4.  It aint that hard".

thud thud thud

"I dunno... what Pac is saying makes sense...  I mean it's pretty logical".

thud thud thud

"WHAT IS THAT NOISE"?!?!

thud thud thud

"wait...  is that.....  is that a fu--cking basketball"?!?!?

THUD THUD THUD

michael jordan nba GIF

Pac had come in to save the game but alas it was too late..  the simpletons either wouldn't listen, or sadly couldn't understand his brilliance...

Pac, TOWN MVP AND THE GSHE, is DEAD!

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

23 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I was sleeping

• Post of the Week 1