Red Dawn Mafia - Day 6

28 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

So both beavers flipped their reads but New Beaver's seems more forced and I'm just not buying his reasoning on it. Spoot very well could be buddying me, but it just doesn't make much sense if he's scum to rule me out when he could have just followed along with Lee and Beaver. Plus his ruling me out is consistent with his earlier posts in the game re: JiF's reads list. I guess we'll find out if/when Beaver puts me at L-1, but if it's Spoot well played.

New Beav's LeeLou read flip and subsequent reasoning seems all over the place.

• Yesterday even with her lack of involvement in the game Beav had her in his top 2
  • Today she says she won't be voting for him
  • Beav subsequently says he's down to me and Spoot for his vote
  • When questioned on what changed he cites her lack of involvement in the game
  • When questioned on the contradiction, he says he's actually not ruling out LeeLou
  • Then points to his being wrong about Pac for the change in the read.

LeeLou has also flipped her reads, citing how wrong they've been all game. She had me as her strongest town read yesterday, Beaver as second likeliest scum but still town, and Spoot as her number one scum read. It's a convenient flip if she's scum. I had Beav as town yesterday, Spoot had Beav as town yesterday after Beav didn't follow his invite to vote me. Maybe she thought she could manipulate Beav and pit me and Spoot against each other? Still, there's not the logical same type of inconsistencies as in Beav's change of heart.

Yeah yesterday I said if your scum you are having a good game. I looked at your post interactions with Pac. Slightly changed my mind on you. I could still vote for Spoot. 

17 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Yeah yesterday I said if your scum you are having a good game. I looked at your post interactions with Pac. Slightly changed my mind on you. I could still vote for Spoot. 

I take it you're not willing to vote Beaver still, just as I'm not willing to vote jvill.

3 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Convince me, otherwise not really. 

Everything I have is already on the last couple pages or so. It's all I got. You either believe me or you don't.

We could always vote no lynch (or just wait out the deadline) and force scum to take out another townie. That should make things clearer, but I'd really rather just get through this game today.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Beaver said:

@jvill 51 my only question from the reread yesterday is why did you unvote AJ at the deadline and then not vote anyone on day 1?   This is the only time when there was a vote on a known scum to go off of.

BTW, good game Stark as vig.

I was reading the thread waiting to see if 80 would give us anything else when AVM hammered. I’ll have to go back to get the exact time but IIRC there was at least 15-20 minutes before deadline.

42 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I was reading the thread waiting to see if 80 would give us anything else when AVM hammered. I’ll have to go back to get the exact time but IIRC there was at least 15-20 minutes before deadline.

You are correct and I can see that scenario.

@Leelou.  I think Jville might be town.   Would you consider changing your vote to Spoot?

On 4/2/2020 at 12:43 PM, A.J. said:

I AM THE TOWN TRACKER

PLEASE UNVOTE ME

On 4/2/2020 at 12:55 PM, jvill 51 said:

Unvote

On 4/2/2020 at 1:43 PM, GATA said:

Day1 FINAL Vote Count

AJ (3)- Jif, New Beaver,80

80 (8)- Drums, Barry, Lee, Stark, AJ, JC, JETS, AVM

AVM (1)- Spoot

JC (1) - Pac

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

deadline for Today at 3 PM EST.  

Been going back and forth in my head between her and Beav. Ultimately, I keep coming back to a few key points on Beav: he never bussed in the one game I remember him being scum, and he came out voting Drums and AJ D1 and never wavered on AJ. He didn't bite when Spoot invited him to join on my train yesterday when momentum was building toward me. And AJ calling him town D1 never read to me like AJ trying to clear him, but trying to recruit people to avoid his own lynch. The first two I could see as Beav simply improving his scum game since the first game, but the last one I struggle to see as AJ actually calling his scummate town, it just doesn't make sense to me in context. I don't like his logic today behind the whole flip on his LeeLou read, but he's been putting in the work on the reread. If it's him, like Spoot, tip of the cap.

Vote Lee