Red Dawn Mafia - Day 6

On 4/5/2020 at 11:02 PM, jvill 51 said:

So if Drums wasn’t scum we’re looking at 4 vs 2 and LyLo tomorrow, if Drums was scum 5 vs 1. Unless of course scum shoots themselves/himself/herself/Pacself again. Fingers crossed.

potshot #4

On 4/6/2020 at 10:02 AM, jvill 51 said:

I agree, we definitely should take our time with this one. I should have time to do a read through and give my takes this afternoon.

rigghttt.. wonder where you'll vote?

On 4/6/2020 at 5:44 PM, jvill 51 said:

Ok so after rereading a bit and thinking it through:

Barry/Pac: Not that anyone suggested it was, but I had considered it and I think we can rule out that this is a bussing situation. If they were both scum they could have both voted LeeLou and just ended the game. So that narrows things down a bit for me. I've got a much stronger scum read on Pac than Barry, who has been trying to keep the town focused and active.

LeeLou: Laid out my thoughts on her yesterday but re-thinking that in light of the JETS flip and the lack of scum hunting in general. While I still think her posts and general gameplay have been pro town, there's definitely a lens where I can see them as veteran scum making a half effort to appear pro town without actually scum hunting.

Spoot: Don't really have a strong read either way. Has been flying under the radar the past few days, has also stated apathy. There was the whole dustup with AVM, which doesn't look good in retrospect, but struck me as genuine. The push to lynch JC stunk, and subsequently going quiet after that stunk too, but I'm not gonna hold the latter against him as he says he has IRL stuff going on. Barry also raised a good point about him unvoting JETS at L-1, but could be a case of him knowing too much and not wanting to be on the end of a mislynch train? I don't feel confident going here when this could be LyLo.

Beaver: Strongest town read I've got. Sound logic behind his D1 case on AVM even though it wound up being wrong, then switched his vote to AJ. AJ's town read of him initially felt to me as AJ buddying up and possibly laying a trap to make him look bad when the AJ train was full steam ahead, and it feels that way on reread as well. Like his reads today too. He's also not PR hunting as he did as scum in an earlier game. If he upped his scum game then kudos.

Only place I'm willing to go today:

Vote Pac

There it is.. "only place he's willing to go today"...  really?  I'm the only one he's willing to vote the very next post after saying we need to take our time...

14 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

image.gif.e2ea499e82adf407f24be2f492648b06.gif

Potshot #5

13 hours ago, Pac said:

Hmm.

Unvote

Vote jville

I got him.

7 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

He can’t be scummates with Pac, they would have hammered LeeLou yesterday and game would have been over.

earlier floated theories about 1 or 2 but now he's seemingly certain there are 2 left because it fits the narrative of clearing Barry to hopefully get him to vote for me.

Save a couple meaningless posts I've quoted Jvills entire game...

The vote/unvote of scum before radio silence.

The tunneling of JETS to get a townie lynched while subtly poking me a few times to set up the next lynch.

More radio silence after JETS flip.

The inevitable tunneling of me to try and get another townie lynched.

You asked for effort and there it is.. 

If you want to lynch me then you can't say I didn't lay it out clearly and concisely for you.  If I was 100% certain there was only 1 left I'd say lynch me first then JVill but not sure townies should take that chance.

45 minutes ago, Pac said:

Ok after the first couple posts Jvill stays quiet the next 15 pages other than 2 harmless posts about Beaver (hmm).

Post above was when AJ vs 80 was going down..  throws some shade at JC

Didn't understand his logic that it had to be AJ or 80. He clarified it and it made sense. Noticed you didn't include that exchange here though.

When he's called out for complacency he quickly replies that he'll vote soon.

I had unvoted shortly before and that wasn't reflected in the VC that 80 quoted saying I needed to move off Spoot to consolidate. Notice you don't mention that either.

More protection of Beav.

This wasn't protection of Beav who hadn't been getting any heat. This was questioning AJ's strange declaration that Beav was town while he was floundering.

He's "seen enough".

Yup

Quickly after seeing enough he floats the idea of voting the other end of dual train..  hmm.

This was questioning the poor logic, pushed by AJ and that others were somehow giving traction, that we should let AJ live and then have the vig shoot AJ.

Now THIS is interesting...  Jvill up to this point has been really quiet but he heats up when AJ is getting run up.  Go back and look at the timing of this unvote...  It was literally 2 minutes after AJ claimed Tracker..  2 minutes..  For someone who had sparse participation at best to this point it's either an incredible coincidence or shows there was some behind the scenes coordination going on.  I could easily see AJ saying "I'm about to claim tracker" in the QT and JVill being right there to unvote at the perfect time. 

That was Stark, though I did unvote

39 minutes ago, Pac said:

Correction...

THIS is the unvote of AJ.. 12 minutes after the claim..  I quoted the wrong one..  point still stands.

You mean your point that AJ must have told me in the scum QT that he was claiming tracker or else how could how I have possibly known what was going down within 2 minutes (now 12 minutes)? Couldn't have been because Barry tagged me right after AJ's claim, right? Oh, you left that out too.

36 minutes ago, Pac said:

Final vote count...

Where's Jvill?

AVM hammered while I was reading. Where were you?

35 minutes ago, Pac said:

Quoting AJ after the lynch....  while not pulling the trigger on any kind of vote on day 1...

how convenient.

Indeed

30 minutes ago, Pac said:

more assuring Barry he's town with bad defense...

What would good defense have been?

Votes a townie.

Yup. Same townie you hammered for no reason after assuring everyone that JC and Barry were scum.

28 minutes ago, Pac said:

This was a long scatter brained post quoting a bunch of posts trying to build a case around JETS..  very odd to go from 0 to 60 like this...  seems like he was fed talking points and blurted them out.

GFY

22 minutes ago, Pac said:

why are we still talking about 80 here.. 

To further the line of thought Barry posted in defending JC.... from you, who was using the 80 situation to push JC's lynch. Left that out though too.

especially since you didn't vote anyone despite the fact you were around.  he did "fully counter claim".. 

No, he didn't. He said he was the "Lie Detector", never said he was actually the tracker, and was editing his posts.

80 played it horribly but in that spot that counter doesn't make sense if he's scum.  He had 1 VOTE on him at the time he countered.  It was obvious AJ was scum.  Wish I was there to berate 80 while insisting we lynch AJ.

How convenient

21 minutes ago, Pac said:

Throwing shade on townie JETS theories.

Yup. They were anti-town theories.

17 minutes ago, Pac said:

More JETS theories and his vote stays there while JC gets lynched.

The fact he didn't switch his vote isn't shady in and of itself..  the fact he said absolutely nothing about JC while he was getting lynched is.. 

JC had 2 votes on him at the time. Doesn't fit the narrative though.

12 minutes ago, Pac said:

There it is....

potshot #3...  successfully got the JETS lynch so time to move to me.

JETS wasn't lynched yet. You wouldn't hammer him without explanation until later.

Good call.

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

earlier floated theories about 1 or 2

You quoted pretty much every post of mine, why not the "earlier floated theories about 1 or 2"?

but now he's seemingly certain there are 2 left because it fits the narrative of clearing Barry to hopefully get him to vote for me.

I'm not "seemingly certain" about there being 2 left, just that you and Barry aren't a scum team because you could have ended the game there. But I'm sure you knew that, just doesn't "fit the narrative".

9 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Updating my previous possible scum teams post.

IF we are at lylo, these are the possible teams

• pac & spoot 
  • pac & lee 
  • beaver & jvill
  • pac & beaver - this team being possible means beaver bussing in mislynch and win scenario.

Ruled out or highly unlikely

• lee & jvill - unlikely - lee would have hammered to win. Only hesitation is she may not have been online to see L-1
  • beaver & lee - unlikely - lee would have hammered to win. Only hesitation is she may not have been online to see L-1
  • pac & jville - no - they would have hammered Lee to win the game
  • beaver & spoot - no - spoot would have hammered to win
  • spoot & lee - no - spoot would have hammered to win
  • spoot & jvill - no spoot would have hammered to win

Bussing or not, PAC is in three of the 4 possible scenarios.

8 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Sure, why not? It's not any worse than any case I could scrounge up myself.

unvote

vote Jvill

7 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

uvnote

**** it. I'll decide tomorrow and just hammer whoever

What is this garbage? We're potentially at lylo and you're "sure why not?" piggybacking, then unvoting an hour later saying you'll "hammer whoever"?

• pac & spoot 
  • pac & lee 
  • beaver & jvill
  • pac & beaver - this team being possible means beaver bussing in mislynch and win scenario.

You scum?

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

What is this garbage? We're potentially at lylo and you're "sure why not?" piggybacking, then unvoting an hour later saying you'll "hammer whoever"?

• pac & spoot 
  • pac & lee 
  • beaver & jvill

You scum?

You're too locked into those teams.  

16 minutes ago, Pac said:

I've been voting jvill since yesterday

14 minutes ago, Pac said:

Nolder forgot to count it scum.

12 minutes ago, Pac said:

Oh yeah had switched to beav lol.

Unvote 

Vote jvill

lol I was about to say...

Re read his garbage post yesterday where he votes and check for actual reason hes voting me.  Here's a clue - you wont find any.  But here he is with no case but is only willing to vote me today..   hellllooooo.

13 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

These are the only teams that make sense IF there are 2 scum left. 

Still the scummiest thing that happened all game was you hammering JETS last second. You haven't explained that.

Theres nothing to explain.  I was bored so voted him.  What would have been scummy was manufacturing a reason before voting him.

This game is so much easier if I didn't hammer JC and we turn it around for the Drums lynch. Then we know his flip and jville is the likely vig kill.

I like that PAC is finally putting in effort but I found most of his case on jville to be weak sauce. He makes a decent point about him only commenting during the AJ/80 tracker fiasco to remove question to the legitimacy of AJ's tracker claim when he reminds JC it's an open setup. What he said was completely accurate but I can see the angle pac is going for. The other decent point is he did seem to go into another gear casing JETS after he was listed in the JiF potential symp signal post.

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

So it's scummy for other people to not give reasons when they vote but when you do it, it's the opposite because you didn't manufacture a reason. 

man molests GIF

Its end game..  if you dont see the difference for no reason mid game and close to end game not sure what to tell you.

Find a gif for the scenario where I didnt care if I got lynched yesterday but suddenly do.  Get past your emotions about my delivery and look at the facts.

It is only then that you can become a good player.