Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

34 minutes ago, AVM said:

Dude bro why are you being so defensive about me being defensive about your defensiveness, bro?

I went along, not any better...was convinced he had to be legit and talked myself in to him as a conversion. We were hamstrung, couldn't safely lynch JC or someone else..

Well yeah, after I voted him it was like a mad dash to lynch him.  lol  And people were questioning him for days.  It was a safe lynch but I'm frustrated because I thought I did the same hit pause. let me look again that landed me on Leelou.  That and his role is stupid as town and Pac's a penis face for counting "i'm town" as a reveal

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Stark said:

Before this Jifs top 3 were being voted for: Stark, JC, Beaver but all of a sudden 80. weird

gross... we are not in a "rush" today no deadline.

I am trying to feel through my thoughts on JiF here. Barry just switching and Verb doing his thing seen off but 80's come up before about the WIFOM. 

Another day Beaver skates, why? JC too? 

just thoughts here. JiF is starting to make me really question my "okay" read on

So of all those votes, you thought mine was the scummiest?  lol

Look I understand being questioned at this point because outside of Hess and Lee this hasnt been my best game but dont pint this on me.  DPR has been pushing 80 for days and 4 other people voted him after me.  I've been the one defending the guy.  I was calling him my Pippen.  lol  The only reason I landed here was because roleblocker doesnt fit and I didnt see the point in running someone else up when we couldnt get a reveal on all because Pac's a turd.   Maybe he guessed right and blocked a kill/conversion tonight but what if he blocked a protect/investigation/watch/track, etc.  How does that do us any good? 

Sucks WE were wrong.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Well yeah, after I voted him it was like a mad dash to lynch him.  lol  And people were questioning him for days.  It was a safe lynch but I'm frustrated because I thought I did the same hit pause. let me look again that landed me on Leelou.  That and his role is stupid as town and Pac's a penis face for counting "i'm town" as a reveal

What landed you on Leelou? LMAO

I think that would be the fact that Drums had a PR, looked her up and saw she wasn't town.

32 minutes ago, DPR said:

It was a legit lynch - I ain’t gonna cry over it. We could have kept iso‘ng and digging for info, but sooner or later we had to make a move and he legit pinged the majority of the game.

the only part where his role blocker seemed weird was why the block on jville?

25 minutes ago, Beaver said:

the only part where his role blocker seemed weird was why the block on jville?

Why Jville?

Why another negative utility role for a townie?

Why a classic scum role for a townie?

Why the weird “Town Slut” name?

Why did 80 wifom his explanation?

Why didn’t 80 actively engage? He said he was CL hunting, but he wasn’t asking questions, casing or iso’ng.

Lots of questions - none of which are our problem anymore. And that’s not a bad thing. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JiF said:

So of all those votes, you thought mine was the scummiest?  lol

Look I understand being questioned at this point because outside of Hess and Lee this hasnt been my best game but dont pint this on me.  DPR has been pushing 80 for days and 4 other people voted him after me.  I've been the one defending the guy.  I was calling him my Pippen.  lol  The only reason I landed here was because roleblocker doesnt fit and I didnt see the point in running someone else up when we couldnt get a reveal on all because Pac's a turd.   Maybe he guessed right and blocked a kill/conversion tonight but what if he blocked a protect/investigation/watch/track, etc.  How does that do us any good? 

Sucks WE were wrong.

did i say yours was the scummiest? pull that quote.

I said I am starting to have questions about you being "okay" in my reads. usually when you give a top 3 you don't veer from it. yeah you had mentioned 80's role seemed weird, but then also you are making comments about what people are saying about you in the DT. you never care about what people think/say about you in the DT... not since i have been playing. You usually comment on how you don't give a F*ck because they are playing with knowledge we (active players don't have). 

Like i said, weird and starting to make me question.

I guess we see it different I don't know why that went so fast (not your fault there). I also would have liked to get some real discussion from beaver or JC. now this 80 speed lynch is just making me question some things. 

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

did i say yours was the scummiest? pull that quote.

I said I am starting to have questions about you being "okay" in my reads. usually when you give a top 3 you don't veer from it. yeah you had mentioned 80's role seemed weird, but then also you are making comments about what people are saying about you in the DT. you never care about what people think/say about you in the DT... not since i have been playing. You usually comment on how you don't give a F*ck because they are playing with knowledge we (active players don't have). 

Like i said, weird and starting to make me question.

I guess we see it different I don't know why that went so fast (not your fault there). I also would have liked to get some real discussion from beaver or JC. now this 80 speed lynch is just making me question some things. 

Dont give me that tone

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Stark said:

@Beaver

what you have for reads?

Stark:   I am backing off you for now.   I like what I have seen from you lately.

Jif: I don't know why, but with all of the trains JiF is pushing, something doesn't feel right.  Although 80 wasn't his fault, but he jumped off his reads to go back there.  I'll have to go back and look, but someone else called him on it.

JC: I think is still my top target right now.  I came off of this earlier, but I'm not doing that again.

I do feel like AVM or Verbal is a possible convert.  Leelou would not have chosen a newbie, although if there was one to look at it would be Jville, but looking back at him earlier today nothing seems off there.

Strongest town reads: Barry, Boozer, and DPR

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Everyone is scummy.  I have reads.  I'm useless. 

^^^I like this response, lol...

I'm a little afraid to give lists and encourage where the shot goes, to be honest...they did that with drums already.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AVM said:

^^^I like this response, lol...

I'm a little afraid to give lists and encourage where the shot goes, to be honest...they did that with drums already.

1 minute ago, AVM said:

All of us

Spiderman pointing meme in 2020 (With images) | Spiderman meme ...

i honestly didn't expect any reads from either , lol

4 hours ago, Verbal said:

I didn't care for JC's defense on why he wouldn't be recruited by Leelou - too much WIFOM included.

I am happy that I was reading Leelou correctly on D1, her brushing me off didn't sit right.  That said, I wasn't converted but I can see I'd be a reasonable target seeing as how I had her scum D1 and some of the vets might have started agreeing with me had she lived and I kept it up.....but that all happened over the weekend.

Vote: JC

4 hours ago, Verbal said:

Or.......we do this, instead.

Unvote

Vote: 80

Always down for this!

didn't like this look although it wasn't the hammer.

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

so about the "guess the next lynch" get a prize thing. How do we want to handle that?

Few ways to handle it...

1 - we vote and Stark puts in a request for leading vote getter.

-----I don't like this for a bunch of reasons...we could give him a top 3 list and let him make the decision too, but I just pointed out how I don't know if listing people is a good idea

2 - Stark makes a guess based on viable candidates tomorrow, doesn't tell us til daybreak

-----A gamble for an investigation, but we'd lean on Stark to make a good call based on what we know we want to look at tomorrow vs what we know.

3 - we wait

-----Better than 1, but there's probably only 1-2 night phases including tonight that we can even feasibly use this if we don't hit the SK or cult. We're at 10 now...if SK & cult avoid each other tonight/tomorrow we're at 8. Mislynch is 7...two more deaths and it's 5. So that would be 3-1-1 and a mislynch could be game over or not..but getting an investigation right in there would dramatically improve our odds. Waiting til tomorrow gives us more information but it's two more kills and the longer Starks stays alive we're going to start wifoming ourselves to death (more so than now)

There are also two killing roles and if they feel threatened by Starks he's getting targeted.

So basically I have no ******* clue.

12 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

so about the "guess the next lynch" get a prize thing. How do we want to handle that?

Just now, Stark said:

id have to declare my choice probably pretty quickly. it has to be done during NA's 

Are we back on JC? I don't have a F'n clew right now. Throwin' darts right now. 

3 minutes ago, AVM said:

Few ways to handle it...

1 - we vote and Stark puts in a request for leading vote getter.

-----I don't like this for a bunch of reasons...we could give him a top 3 list and let him make the decision too, but I just pointed out how I don't know if listing people is a good idea

2 - Stark makes a guess based on viable candidates tomorrow, doesn't tell us til daybreak

-----A gamble for an investigation, but we'd lean on Stark to make a good call based on what we know we want to look at tomorrow vs what we know.

3 - we wait

-----Better than 1, but there's probably only 1-2 night phases including tonight that we can even feasibly use this if we don't hit the SK or cult. We're at 10 now...if SK & cult avoid each other tonight/tomorrow we're at 8. Mislynch is 7...two more deaths and it's 5. So that would be 3-1-1 and a mislynch could be game over or not..but getting an investigation right in there would dramatically improve our odds. Waiting til tomorrow gives us more information but it's two more kills and the longer Starks stays alive we're going to start wifoming ourselves to death (more so than now)

There are also two killing roles and if they feel threatened by Starks he's getting targeted.

So basically I have no ******* clue.

i think im just going to chose and lets hope its agreeable

• Upvote 2