Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

So Blade was killed D4

Barry was killed N4

Day kills are usually SK, but we spec’d Blade was a failed conversion, so was the SK just shooting at the biggest threat to him?

which means the vamp cult skipped Stark, the only claimed power, and hit Barry instead... 

A very smart move. Not a newb move I would guess. 

7 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

FWIW I get what he was saying. He thought Pac was the one deciding who gets killed at night. Why he would think that at this point I have no clue.

Bullsh*t

that’s like playing soccer and saying you didn’t remember not to use your hands

17 minutes ago, DPR said:

@32EBoozer why did you edit that?

The previous version said “why couldn’t it have been scum” or something like that.

uh...

14 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

I thought PAC took out a Townie. Realized that PAC only moderates and reports what happens. Didn’t want to give him unjustified crap 

12 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Ha! That’s what Jif always says. What exactly is gross about correcting a mis-statement. Stirring the pot I see

...this is almost worse than the quote/edit.

18 minutes ago, DPR said:

So Blade was killed D4

Barry was killed N4

Day kills are usually SK, but we spec’d Blade was a failed conversion, so was the SK just shooting at the biggest threat to him?

which means the vamp cult skipped Stark, the only claimed power, and hit Barry instead... 

Why wouldn’t this be a cult kill?   It was at night.   Or are cult kills during the day and SK kills at night.   Blade killed during the day, so wouldn’t the SK kill during the day.   I need to go back and look again.

1 minute ago, Beaver said:

Why wouldn’t this be a cult kill?   It was at night.   Or are cult kills during the day and SK kills at night.   Blade killed during the day, so wouldn’t the SK kill during the day.   I need to go back and look again.

We have had at least one night with no kills and no hints to a block/vest, etc...

1 minute ago, AVM said:

We have had at least one night with no kills and no hints to a block/vest, etc...

Leelou was cult leader and killed during the day.   Cult wouldn’t kill their own.  Cult has been killing at night.

On 4/18/2020 at 3:28 PM, Pac said:

Dragonetti started with the best intentions but numerous failed conversions had taken their toll..

In the end, he was an easy victim.

Leelou aka Dragonetti, (Cult leader with a vest) is DEAD!

280?cb=20100603112855

On 4/18/2020 at 3:28 PM, Pac said:

It is now night...

thank god...

46 minutes ago, DPR said:

So Blade was killed D4

Barry was killed N4

Or Stark’s scum?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

I thought PAC took out a Townie. Realized that PAC only moderates and reports what happens. Didn’t want to give him unjustified crap 

How many games have you played 

32 minutes ago, DPR said:

No reveals until we vote for ‘em

anything else will be viewed as scum

I agree

25 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Or Stark’s scum?

I can understand this thought. Another is someone possibly protecting me? Or like DPR said they could have let me live for confusion. 

my reveal was 100% true I am what I said. Don’t want to mess with the reveal restriction

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

How many games have you played   

I agree

I can understand this thought. Another is someone possibly protecting me? Or like DPR said they could have let me live for confusion. 

my reveal was 100% true I am what I said. Don’t want to mess with the reveal restriction

1 game