Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

26 minutes ago, JiF said:

Was there a failed Blade kill at one point?  Does anyone remember a scene like that? 

i don't recall that. doesn't mean it didn't happen. i can go through pacs scenes and check.

Don't hate the 80 lynch just got back and it was already done... also was JN down for anyone else or just me? was down for like 15 min or so?

On 4/18/2020 at 2:19 PM, deckerfan said:

VOTING PAUSED

On 4/18/2020 at 3:07 PM, Pac said:

The attack was swift but the target was able to dodge with a combination of speed and grace..

This time..

Day continues.

On 4/18/2020 at 3:13 PM, SMC said:

It should be noted that Nyn was the SK Apprentice, which may mean there is a SK out there.

This pause doesn't look like a recruitment.  More like a kill attempt.  Potentially, that attempt now may have been from the SK.

Worth noting that SMC liked the scene...then said this (I liked it too, but I "like" post mod scenes)

Implies his vest was shot off here, too me...and that he thought it was the SK

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, AVM said:

Was getting ready to line you up next, lol

Nice, do me, do me!

Also, feel free to quote my posts and comment on them.  ;-)

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

i don't recall that. doesn't mean it didn't happen. i can go through pacs scenes and check.

Don't hate the 80 lynch just got back and it was already done... also was JN down for anyone else or just me? was down for like 15 min or so?

Was down for me, too....in the middle of the massive catchup read I was doing this morning.

Just now, Stark said:

Not sure it matters but was just curious.  

80 is a good lynch.  Enough scum capital to warrant it and it's safe.  His role is dangerous to town and it's not worth running someone up and not getting a reveal thus lynching someone we really know nothing about.  

20 hours ago, Pac said:

After careful consideration the decision was made...

Even the greatest warriors have vulnerabilities and Blade was no different.  After suffering an earlier attack he was weakened.

something else blade GIF by BBQ Films

Blade fought valiantly but in the end succumbed to the attacker.

His successful kills were a bit of an aberration in this town.  He played with courage, fortitude, and a warriors spirit..

Sadly in the end it was not enough...

SMC, aka Blade (Town Vig with 3 shots and a Vest) is DEAD!

The post -- "after suffering an earlier attack he was weakened"

So definitely worth digging deeper on who SMC was hot on at the time of the first and second shot

Just now, Verbal said:

Nice, do me, do me!

Also, feel free to quote my posts and comment on them.  ;-)

Was down for me, too....in the middle of the massive catchup read I was doing this morning.

You turning down stringing up 80 for JC, who can't claim, was a bad look. My point was you immediately changing to 80 changed my mind and nullified that initial gut reaction.

1 minute ago, AVM said:

You turning down stringing up 80 for JC, who can't claim, was a bad look. My point was you immediately changing to 80 changed my mind and nullified that initial gut reaction.

We were essentially posting at the same time, see timestamps below:

23 minutes ago, JiF said:

Here we go lynch 80, here we go!

23 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I didn't care for JC's defense on why he wouldn't be recruited by Leelou - too much WIFOM included.

I am happy that I was reading Leelou correctly on D1, her brushing me off didn't sit right.  That said, I wasn't converted but I can see I'd be a reasonable target seeing as how I had her scum D1 and some of the vets might have started agreeing with me had she lived and I kept it up.....but that all happened over the weekend.

Vote: JC

22 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Or.......we do this, instead.

Unvote

Vote: 80

Always down for this!

36 minutes ago, JiF said:

Was there a failed Blade kill at one point?  Does anyone remember a scene like that? 

Nothing I could find going back

On 4/15/2020 at 7:29 PM, Pac said:

The thrill..

Almost as enjoyable as the bite itself is the thrill one gets moments before the attack.

That feeling was omnipresent as he swept down on the victim.

At the moment the teeth were about to sink in the would be victim expertly dodged the bite and disappeared into the night.

The hunt was unsuccessful..

This time.

Night continues........

On 4/16/2020 at 11:14 AM, Pac said:

As he descended upon this poor helpless fool he couldn't help but smile..

What a pathetic sack of flesh this was..  how lucky was he to be given this eternal gift.

Then the bite.. 

the sweet, sweet bite...

CLICK ME

"OWWWW...  what in the fuq was that"?!?!

The intended victim laughed as he scurried off to the woods.  Protected.

This time.

On 4/16/2020 at 11:25 AM, Pac said:

The helpless victims whining and begging were disgraceful..

"Please not me..  I have things I can offer...  I whine about stuff and get mad"

"Shut up.  Time for a permanent nap, Vamp"

"But..  I'm not a Vammm"...

blade frost GIF by BBQ Films

Nolder Dieter Reinhardt (Town Gladiator), is DEAD!

Reinhardt

On 4/16/2020 at 11:41 AM, Pac said:

As he came upon his victim he thought, this weakling is simply over matched.

Suddenly the "victim" whipped around and gave a smack to the face of his assailer with a night stick:

CLICK ME

"OWWW"!!

"COME ON WHAT IN THE FUQ"!!!

The victim giggled as they scurried off into the woods.. safe...  for now...

On 4/16/2020 at 12:05 PM, Pac said:

This time distraction would be implemented to ensure a successful hunt.

As the victim walked by Dragonetti threw a rock on the other side of the street hoping to get the victim to look -- exposing their neck in the process.

Dragonetti lunged and was met with an unexpected slap across his stupid face:

CLICK ME

"OH MY GOD... WHYYYY..  FUUUUKKK THIS"!!!

The "victim" laughed and fled.  Safe for now.

On 4/16/2020 at 3:53 PM, Pac said:

CLICK ME

As his teeth sunk into his victim he experienced an overwhelming sense of satisfaction...

It was orgasmic.

The helpless victim turned his eyes towards his new master...  Read to serve him faithfully..

THERE IS A NEW VAMPIRE

stephen king vampire GIF

On 4/16/2020 at 7:07 PM, Pac said:

"Eni minee miney mo, I'll bite your neck and kill you slow hahahaaha"!

"...... good one, master"

Dragonetti sprinted towards his victim with renewed confidence.  A smile crept on his face as he was about to strike when the would be victim turned around and

superman running GIF

CLICK ME

Kicked Dragonetti so hard in the nuts he was sent into orbit.

The "victim" escaped...  unscathed.

On 4/16/2020 at 8:48 PM, Pac said:

Dragonetti decided an alternate approach was required so he calmly walked up to his target with hand outreached.

"Hello friend...  My name is Dr Dragonetti"

CLICK ME

The mace stunned Dragonetti causing him to stumble to his knees

CLICK ME

The victim escaped...  again.....

On 4/16/2020 at 9:10 PM, Pac said:

This time there was no escape..  no fighting back..  nothing but a scream of terror as Frosts bite sank in..

CLICK ME

There is a new Vampire... 

stephen king vampire GIF

Perhaps the last of his ilk.

On 4/17/2020 at 11:52 PM, Pac said:

CLICK ME

The fool sat listening to his music - unaware of the danger that was at his doorstep.

"ahh..  Eddie Vedder always reminds me of home", he said aloud to no one in particular.

The knock on the door startled him causing him to spill the Pina Colada he had been nursing on his prized bear skin rug.

"GODDAMMIT, that was my last umbrella", he cried.

As he stumbled to the door, intoxicated from the 14 ounces of "alcohol" he had consumed, he wondered who could be paying him a visit at such a late hour.

When he opened the door a man who was unfamiliar to him stood calmly, a maniacal look in his eyes...  not saying a word.

*burp*   "Yeah..  I gave at the office bro.  But I hope you're successful in your endeavorrrrzzzs....  OOWWWWW HOLY SHIIIIIT"!!!

The stake artfully slid into his heart as his attacker grinned gleefully.

"I knew it was you, pig..  I knew"..

AJ aka Wilson Hale (Town Commuter who had been converted into a Vampire) is DEAD!

Wilson Hale

On 4/17/2020 at 11:30 PM, Pac said:

Frost felt indestructible...  He wanted to show Dragonetti that he was equally adept at both gaining reinforcements, as well as killing these vile humans.

After careful consideration, he identified a lone female meandering through the darkened streets.  The fact that she didn't seem entirely helpless only served to convince him he had made the right choice.

She must die.  She must die now.

He moved swiftly and silently before coming to a stop inches before the bite..

"Wait... you"? said Frost

"Frost.  Don't... wait..... I can explain"

an enraged frost threw her hands to the side and sunk his teeth into her neck...  his head shook wildly as rage had overcome him. 

This was personal. 

within seconds he had completely ripped her head from her body..

Frost, covered in blood, began to laugh realizing this was a far more eventful kill than he had originally anticipated..

Nyn aka Mercury (SK Apprentice) is DEAD!

MV5BMjA2NDE5MzUyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODE0

On 4/18/2020 at 11:58 AM, Pac said:

CLICK ME

The vampire wept upon seeing Blade barreling in on him.

"oh fuq...  you gotta be kidding me"

CLICK ME

"Blade..  wait..  I can explain..  I didn't mean it they forced me..  you have to believe me".

"Shut your mouth you mentally compromised pig".

"Wait.. wait..  I can give you money..  new sunglasses..  a new jacket..  yeah a jacket..  you want a new jacket"??

Blade unsheathed his mighty sword and with 1 vicious swipe had ended the mans pathetic whimpering.

sword blade GIF by BBQ Films

On 4/18/2020 at 12:00 PM, Pac said:

Hess aka Deacon Frost (Cult Apprentice and odd night RBer) is DEAD!

DeaconFrost-Blade

On 4/18/2020 at 3:28 PM, Pac said:

Dragonetti started with the best intentions but numerous failed conversions had taken their toll..

In the end, he was an easy victim.

Leelou aka Dragonetti, (Cult leader with a vest) is DEAD!

280?cb=20100603112855

On 4/18/2020 at 9:40 PM, Pac said:

Nearby, Blade listened in on the conversation and had enough.

"Hey you...  old guy.  Why don't you show the lady some respect" said Blade.

"Huh?  Who are you supposed to be?  What's with the trench and sunglasses?  What are you like the black Neo or something"?

"First of all, Will Smith was actually offered the part of Neo before Keanu and turned it down.  Secondly, I'll give you one chance to apologize...  then I'm going to make you apologize".

"I'm 6'0 278lbs of Polish Power.  I did PX90 for eleven days back in 2012.  I don't think you want any of this bro".

Enough. 

CLICK ME

club blade GIF by BBQ Films

Before he knew what was happening, Blade had cut through the mans clothing.  As it fell off a combination of laughter and shrieks of horror could be heard when his embarrassing genitalia was exposed.

"Hey wait..  I'm all talk man"

"Too late...  bro"

Blade spent the next 13 minutes relentlessly beating the drunken curmudgeon.  The crowd began to cheer watching "Polish Power" get completely emasculated.

After feeling sufficiently satisfied with the beating, Blade slapped the man so hard his head was removed from his body and fell into a nearby urinal.  Strippers promptly started flushing and cheering.

CTM, aka Chupa (Town Vote Thief on days 1 and 3) was DEAD!

Chupa

On 4/18/2020 at 9:54 PM, Pac said:

"Hey that's some fancy playing there, kid.  I thought you said you were new at this"

"Who me?  Awww shucks I just dabble".

"Why don't you dabble with this, bitch"!

The attacker grabbed the mans stupid drumsticks and violently thrust them into the his eyes.

A wave of satisfaction came over him as he watched his victim squirm.

Drums, aka Ray Cumberland (Ambitious investigator) was DEAD!

Ray Cumberland

20 hours ago, Pac said:

After careful consideration the decision was made...

Even the greatest warriors have vulnerabilities and Blade was no different.  After suffering an earlier attack he was weakened.

something else blade GIF by BBQ Films

Blade fought valiantly but in the end succumbed to the attacker.

His successful kills were a bit of an aberration in this town.  He played with courage, fortitude, and a warriors spirit..

Sadly in the end it was not enough...

SMC, aka Blade (Town Vig with 3 shots and a Vest) is DEAD!

On 4/16/2020 at 11:30 AM, Pac said:

1 is in red... 

1 is in blue and Blade was named...

figure it out.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

So as town, in a conversion game with multiple kills...you randomly used your role?

And the "I would out my team " is just monster WIFOM and you we asking us who to use it on to try and gain more town favor?

ewwwww

yeah, I'm ready to lynch 80

unvote

Vote 80

What do you mean "randomly"?  And was I supposed to holster?  

This is terrible reasoning and a terrible conclusion.  

3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

We were essentially posting at the same time, see timestamps below:

I know. I'm not accusing the end result of being scummy - hence my comment on my gut reaction, you don't have to be so defensive. 

2 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Nothing I could find going back

Just now, Stark said:

well Beaver beat me to it. I am not posting all that twice

See my post/thoughts above

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, JiF said:

hmmm, why a town role then?  You're just shooting into the dark?  What if you roleblock the doc?  The cop?   I mean honestly, I wouldnt use it.  I'm not going to role block someone I know nothing about, that could **** town.  I dont like your role. I liked the reveal because some of the content but on further thought, its not jiving right now.  In fact, it might be a role designed to be recruited...

Have there even been any conversions since D2?  Why are you pushing the "I got recruited" angle all of a sudden?

5 minutes ago, AVM said:

I know. I'm not accusing the end result of being scummy - hence my comment on my gut reaction, you don't have to be so defensive. 

Did you think that was me being "so defensive"?  I was just pointing it out.

I'M NOT DEFENSIVE, YOU'RE DEFENSIVE!!!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

What do you mean "randomly"?  And was I supposed to holster?  

This is terrible reasoning and a terrible conclusion.  

I will respond even though your dead because I love you.

Yes, you should hoslter.  What if jville had an investigation and it would have come back guilty and you blocked it.  Or what if he was doc and he was targeted or watcher and he watched the person who died.  Come'on man!

You're making me feel better about this though, so thank you for that.

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Have there even been any conversions since D2?  Why are you pushing the "I got recruited" angle all of a sudden?

I'm not sure when or how or ever honestly, I just know you're a good lynch as you could hurt us tonight, if you didnt already, allegedly. 

"Guys..  I'm a slut" *sniff sniff* this sucks..  it's not fair..  it's broken..." begins wailing

"Shhh shh..  it's over little guy..  you gave it your best go"..

"yeah little guy..  it's cool...  just wasn't your game"

"But it's not FAIR...  it's rigged..  rigged" whined 80

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pac said:

"Guys..  I'm a slut" *sniff sniff* this sucks..  it's not fair..  it's broken..." begins wailing

"Shhh shh..  it's over little guy..  you gave it your best go"..

"yeah little guy..  it's cool...  just wasn't your game"

"But it's not FAIR...  it's rigged..  rigged" whined 80

Well..... was he scum, SK or other???

The town had finally had enough with the whining and proceeded to rip off his arms, then legs, then tossed his torso into the river of tears he had cried for over a week..

80, aka Hannibal King (Town Slut with even night RB ability) is DEAD!

Blade trinity 05

• Upvote 1