Last to post in this thread wins

N2x8RhadlpA

Saw this on Italian broadcast last night. They don't usually cut anything out. In fact I'm looking at Lori Dal Santo's 1982 bush right now. This movie was butchered. Almost all the violence was cut out and the last line was translated to "The chain in those handcuffs is high tensile steel. If you're lucky you might be able to cut through them in ten minutes." That's it.

I'm locked out of my home for the next four or five hours. Great. Luckily I borrowed money off my uncle for dinner. I'm lucky he's home at that. If he wasn't you'd probably see me at a busy square begging for food. No one's answering phones.

My sister's a bastard.

I'm sorry war. You can always head to the nearest Modell's and buy a lot of Jets stuff. ;)

I'm locked out of my home for the next four or five hours. Great. Luckily I borrowed money off my uncle for dinner. I'm lucky he's home at that. If he wasn't you'd probably see me at a busy square begging for food. No one's answering phones.

My sister's a bastard.

If she is hot I'll be more than happy to spank her for ya ;)

I'm sorry war. You can always head to the nearest Modell's and buy a lot of Jets stuff. ;)

I already have a Mike Nugent jersey...what else could I possibly want?

Luckily my dad came home early from work. He has to go to a wake so I guess not really that lucky, but oh well. I've walked for at least five hours today. Yay.