Last to post in this thread wins

• 2 weeks later...
Aer Lingus customer support sucks. I've been on hold for an hour straight here, with no one yet to pick up. I have other things to do that don't involve waiting around a phone. I can't change my flight online so I'm stuck with this.

When and where in Ireland are you going? I must have missed that info.

Always wanted to go to Ireland but never made it there when I lived in Boston (easy flight). Now in TX, it's much longer to go to Europe.

When and where in Ireland are you going? I must have missed that info.

Always wanted to go to Ireland but never made it there when I lived in Boston (easy flight). Now in TX, it's much longer to go to Europe.

I'm going from the 28th of August to the 7th of September. I'll probably be spending most of my time around Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, but I might be around Kerry or Dublin for a while.

You're a bit late, then. The Stonethrowers Rally was on round Clonmel yesterday.

Heh, my in-house sports team was named the Stonethrowers, it was coached by my dad and sponsored by him so he chose that as the name (all the other teams were like Dunkin' Donuts, Tony's Pizza, etc. lol). I went last year for the Coursing which was pretty fun.

Heh, my in-house sports team was named the Stonethrowers, it was coached by my dad and sponsored by him so he chose that as the name (all the other teams were like Dunkin' Donuts, Tony's Pizza, etc. lol). I went last year for the Coursing which was pretty fun.

Don't let PETA hear you say that. :mrgreen:

now boys dont cry .....:)

I win! I win!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

pansy. How much do you deadlift?

Nothing. My back has been killing me, so I did three sets of 185. Some light dumbell benches and four sets of pull ups. Hell, I even did ***** pulls ups (palms facing each other) because my shoulders ****ed up too.

I feel much better now, but I always feel better after dinner.

I'm a bigger pansy than I thought. I just remembered that I was going to do a set at 135 and some at 185, but I only ended up doing three sets at 135! Wuss!

now boys dont cry .....:)

I win! I win!

Welcome back.

Nothing. My back has been killing me, so I did three sets of 185. Some light dumbell benches and four sets of pull ups. Hell, I even did ***** pulls ups (palms facing each other) because my shoulders ****ed up too.

I feel much better now, but I always feel better after dinner.

Hey DomFarvre....didn't you learn anything from Brett? You 'retire' and miss out on the offseason program and training camp. :rolleyes:

I have been fine.

YOu know doing the usuall thing ...Work, enjoy life with friends.

how about yourself, Lonestarlady? :)

Btw, I am a winner, my mom tells me all the time!

Hi, doing okay. Just trying to survive the heat and drought down here. I think we're up to 61 days at 100+ degrees so far since mid-June -- a new record. The average is 11-12 days. And we're in an exceptional drought. So trying to stay cool indoors in the A/C.