Last to post in this thread wins

Good morning. I snuck into the office early while PFSIKH is out golfing.

Blessings. I write to you now, from the comfort of my John. In 90 minutes, I embark to Pittsburgh, to attend a wedding. First time back since December 2011, when we beat them in week 15(?). This time, I see the Mets.

Blessings. I write to you now, from the comfort of my John. In 90 minutes, I embark to Pittsburgh, to attend a wedding. First time back since December 2011, when we beat them in week 15(?). This time, I see the Mets.

Is it worth going to Pittsburgh?  We were was going to take a tour of Falling Water and I think that is fairly close. 

Is it worth going to Pittsburgh? We were was going to take a tour of Falling Water and I think that is fairly close.

For adults, the downtown area by Primanti's sandwiches is cool. Nice bars and restaurants and you need to check out Primanti's subs if you go. My Dad was there on his own little trip on Wednesday for one day and did those activities and caught a ball game. In a day trip I would say yes, but I don't know enough to recommend an extended stay, but my gut is saying probably not.

For adults, the downtown area by Primanti's sandwiches is cool. Nice bars and restaurants and you need to check out Primanti's subs if you go. My Dad was there on his own little trip on Wednesday for one day and did those activities and caught a ball game. In a day trip I would say yes, but I don't know enough to recommend an extended stay, but my gut is saying probably not.

Oh we're not doing an extended stay.  More like something to do to make it worthwhile instead of driving the 3 hours back the same day.  I guess I can try to catch a game too. 

Oh we're not doing an extended stay. More like something to do to make it worthwhile instead of driving the 3 hours back the same day. I guess I can try to catch a game too.

I was just about to say- if you see a game, you may be able to take a boat across the river to the park I believe. You definitely can for Heinz, which was pretty cool. Dad said the ballpark was really nice. Take the lift up the mountain from station square and look over the city. You will not be disappointed.

• Upvote 1

I was just about to say- if you see a game, you may be able to take a boat across the river to the park I believe. You definitely can for Heinz, which was pretty cool. Dad said the ballpark was really nice. Take the lift up the mountain from station square and look over the city. You will not be disappointed.

Thanks.  Why can't PFSIKH provide helpful information like this?  That lazy slacker still hasn't agreed to come do a 5K or mud run with us!

Thanks.  Why can't PFSIKH provide helpful information like this?  That lazy slacker still hasn't agreed to come do a 5K or mud run with us!

First, if you drag your happy ass to Nashville for a Titans game or just for sh*ts and giggles, I will give tips.  File Pittsburgh with last places on Earth I plan on going...ever.

Second, whatever.  I am not going to travel hours to run 5Ks.  Now, a mudder is different.  There is one in KY and one in Charlotte.  KY is the weekend after my vacation so it in not doable.

gauntlet.jpg

First, if you drag your happy ass to Nashville for a Titans game or just for sh*ts and giggles, I will give tips.  File Pittsburgh with last places on Earth I plan on going...ever.

Second, whatever.  I am not going to travel hours to run 5Ks.  Now, a mudder is different.  There is one in KY and one in Charlotte.  KY is the weekend after my vacation so it in not doable.

gauntlet.jpg

Think Crusher will join us?  

As for tips, can you find me a place with hammocks?  She wants to lay in a hammock. 

gauntlet.jpg

Oh and stop posting and get back to the golf course!

Think Crusher will join us?  

As for tips, can you find me a place with hammocks?  She wants to lay in a hammock. 

The wife bought one last fall.  I was like WTF?  It is a highly underrated device.

Oh and stop posting and get back to the golf course!

I need to get out there.  Played a scramble a month ago and I was absolutely horrible.  Strained an arm muscle half way through.  I am not good to begin with, but what few things I am less horrible at I could not do. 

The wife bought one last fall.  I was like WTF?  It is a highly underrated device.

I need to get out there.  Played a scramble a month ago and I was absolutely horrible.  Strained an arm muscle half way through.  I am not good to begin with, but what few things I am less horrible at I could not do. 

I live in an apartment with no outdoor space or I would buy one. That is not an option so we need a rental!

Strained a muscle playing golf and you want to do a mudder with ME?!?! When is the one you can make?  I've never done one, but I assume it just a sloppy obstacle  course. 

If you have a storage space, the one she got is small and easy to assemble.

http://toughmudder.com/events/charlotte-2013/

November? Do we do it like a team or do we try to kill each other?  

How do you assemble a hammock?  I usually just nailed some hooks to two trees.  Even if I assembled it, where does it go?  In he house? 

That is what I said before I went, two years ago in January. I was pleasantly surprised

I seriously doubt I would ever findmyself in Pittsburgh, but will check it out if I ever do.

November? Do we do it like a team or do we try to kill each other?  

How do you assemble a hammock?  I usually just nailed some hooks to two trees.  Even if I assembled it, where does it go?  In he house? 

large-pawleys-island-rope-hammock-meadow

toughmudder_pledge.png

If Cindy was still around she would flip her lid.   :)

My wife actually bought it at an Aldi's store for like $50.

I have seen some that look the same at Walmart or Lowes for a lot more.

Sweet.  I will look for one over the weekend. I can stick it in the sunroom - which is just what should be a small patio, but for some reason was glassed in and carpeted (!).

Edited by #27TheDominator

I could see doing that with a house.  My step brother and neighbor did that to their decks.  My neighbor enclosed half his deck.  My step brother, wanted a den and expanded onto his deck.

Where's Borgo been? Did Sooth take him back?

Probably. sh*t-Bag needs hits to his site now that SAR left. A Borgo photo thread fixes that for him.

Hey guys I understand that not everyone gets along, but we dont need this kind of stuff here, no matter if it is in a new thread or buried in here. 

Thanks. 

Hey guys I understand that not everyone gets along, but we dont need this kind of stuff here, no matter if it is in a new thread or buried in here.

Thanks.

Understood.

Just to clear, my post was in no way malicious towards Borgo. He's one of my favorite people from the other site.