GreenBean’s Complete Round 1 Mock Draft

Hey @GREENBEAN !! Just wanna give you some propers and a thumbs up! Excellent job and very entertaining!

Don't know if I agree so much on the picks, but you did a good job for the Jets!

The phone calls from Bill Belichick we're hilarious and I literally laughed out loud!

Good stuff man-

Also flip flop floopity Floo? I believe I've heard that before from my main guy George Carlin!? Lol

I'll check you at the draft special-

Regards, 

Blitz

• Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, nico002 said:

Very entertaining haha

but I would die if we pass on wills Jeudy Lamb for a 3rd and a 4th

now if we had picked up two extra 2nds in that scenario... you’re cooking 

Yeah I hear ya. Sometimes the value charts don't align with MY value chart ya know?   lol 

I appreciate the effort and the quality of the video but we have no business moving from 11 if Wills,Lamb,Jeudy and Ruggs are there. Especially not for an additional 3rd. I realize the value charts but those don’t take into account the teams needs. So to move from 11 and pass on those prospects who would fill immediate needs on the team who had the worse ranked offense in the league, I’m not taking anything less than a 1st and 2nd from Denver. It’s unfair in our favor based on the value charts(1490 for 1250)but that’s not really our problem 

4 minutes ago, SR24 said:

I appreciate the effort and the quality of the video but we have no business moving from 11 if Wills,Lamb,Jeudy and Ruggs are there. Especially not for an additional 3rd. I realize the value charts but those don’t take into account the teams needs. So to move from 11 and pass on those prospects who would fill immediate needs on the team who had the worse ranked offense in the league, I’m not taking anything less than a 1st and 2nd from Denver. It’s unfair in our favor based on the value charts(1490 for 1250)but that’s not really our problem 

Well that's if you like Wills to be our LT. Personally I'm not loving the idea of taking a RT with our first rd pick unless we have a LT already. It's all in fun of course, but I actually might like Josh Jones and a 3rd more than Wills to Make the switch to a position he's never played. Jones has the most starts at LT of all the T's in the draft and is another stud. 

Everyone assumes Wills will be fine making that switch and maybe so, but I'd prefer the guy who actually plays the position plus a 3rd. But yeah... if we could get more than sure! :) 

I got a call from Mike Mayock!  He's not happy you impersonated him and traded away his draft cache.  He doesn't think Burrow is that much better then Carr to make that trade. So he's gonna sue yer asz. 

And you haven't read enough of my posts to know I'm really super impressed with Jeudy.  For me...he's the most valuable player for Jets to pick at #11.  But I won't sue you for it.  

What can I say...same old Jets?

21 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Well that's if you like Wills to be our LT. Personally I'm not loving the idea of taking a RT with our first rd pick unless we have a LT already. It's all in fun of course, but I actually might like Josh Jones and a 3rd more than Wills to Make the switch to a position he's never played. Jones has the most starts at LT of all the T's in the draft and is another stud. 

Everyone assumes Wills will be fine making that switch and maybe so, but I'd prefer the guy who actually plays the position plus a 3rd. But yeah... if we could get more than sure! :) 

Good Job Greenbean loved the video.  But I am going to have to agree to disagree as well.  Wills technically did play the blindside for Tua and based on his skillset I can see him making that transition to LT.  But I also agree with you that Thomas is the best LT in this class.

Also show some love to Tee Higgins maaan!!! He will be a WR1 in this league.  He should be a top 5 receiver in this class for sure.

38 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Well that's if you like Wills to be our LT. Personally I'm not loving the idea of taking a RT with our first rd pick unless we have a LT already.

Doesn't JD come from an organization that took a RT (Lane Johnson) in the 1st round. Definitely paid off for them.

Also, Jet might see Fant as a better fit at LT.

10 hours ago, JoePNYJ1 said:

Good Job Greenbean loved the video.  But I am going to have to agree to disagree as well.  Wills technically did play the blindside for Tua and based on his skillset I can see him making that transition to LT.  But I also agree with you that Thomas is the best LT in this class.

Also show some love to Tee Higgins maaan!!! He will be a WR1 in this league.  He should be a top 5 receiver in this class for sure.

I love Higgins!  He was the 4th off the board.  At least I think he was. :)   

Yeah, I like Wills of course but everyone assumes he played RT because of Tua. but the truth is that he never played LT in his life.  Even in High School.  He's a RT for sure. Maybe he makes the transition with no problem,  but it's definitely a red flag if you're banking on landing a blue chip LT to start right away. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, RichardTodd27 said:

Doesn't JD come from an organization that took a RT (Lane Johnson) in the 1st round. Definitely paid off for them.

Also, Jet might see Fant as a better fit at LT.

Sure and they also traded up to draft a LT in Dillard. haha 

I don't think JD has any questions left for how he and his team view certain players and maybe love Wirfs and Wills the most and think it will not be an issue at all. That's fine. I trust them... for now.  lol  
This is just my dumb thinking. 

55 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

I love Higgins!  He was the 4th off the board.  At least I think he was. :)   

Yeah, I like Wills of course but everyone assumes he played RT because of Tua. but the truth is that he never played LT in his life.  Even in High School.  He's a RT for sure. Maybe he makes the transition with no problem,  but it's definitely a red flag if you're banking on landing a blue chip LT to start right away. 

Good stuff bud, either way hope it pans out for us tomorrow!  

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, JoePNYJ1 said:

Good stuff bud, either way hope it pans out for us tomorrow!  

You and me both. The scenarios have been getting crazy over here lately. I just did a mock where I used the first 3 picks on Defense. And it looked realistic to me. UGH!   The draft can;'t come soon enough. 

10 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

You and me both. The scenarios have been getting crazy over here lately. I just did a mock where I used the first 3 picks on Defense. And it looked realistic to me. UGH!   The draft can;'t come soon enough. 

Wow where can I find that?  Just curious who did you draft?

Uche #60, Anae #176. Ouch!

Haha. Hindsight my man. Hindsight. lol

Yeah. I knew Uche was a reach but I literally watched his workout vid 10 min before the mock and my thumb betrayed me. It just decided to click right in Uche! Ha.

He’s going to a big time player for the pats though. That’s what sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app