HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

19 hours ago, CTM said:

Oh ffs, my train is based on nothing

We are playing in a 2 reveal limit game and you want to me to rush to reveal on a joke train in the first handful of pages?

Here's my reveal: gfy

But also, i can assure that my reveal is not noteworthy and I'm a safe lynch @SMC - i'm assuming this will not count as a reveal since i said nothing explicit.

So, you’re a werewolf and you’d like to save the reveals for villagers? Hopefully find some power roles?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DPR said:

It's not a like vs. dislike thing - it's a vibe you're putting out. Kinda like a girl-you-have-a-crush-on-doesn't-like-you-back and you're sulking about it. Seems like a shift from last game. 

Seeing as this seems to be the first real fos of the game can you explain to me what the hell it means.

49 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No, he doesn't.  I've kind of kept up with that over the years.  He's been very consistent about only claiming that when he has his actual favorite role.  

Doesn't mean he hasn't changed things up now that people know that about him.  But he doesn't say it every game.

To my knowledge, I say it every game.  I have to, my people demanded it of me and I'm a pleaser.  I'm pretty sure this is the 3rd game in a row I've just got all it out of the way on D1 (favorite role, scum is ****ed, Batman, Bowie) and I havent been roleless for like 3 straight game (I've been scum twice).  lol

• Haha 3

Official Vote Count:

DPR (1) - CTM

Dandie (4) - Dandie, AJ, Barry, JC

CTM (4) - Smash, Drums, Stark, Nolder

Crusher (1) - Arsis

Pac (1) - Crusher

JIF (3) - Nyn, Pac, Hess

Nolder (1) - 80

Arsis (1) - Dice 

Barry (1) - DPR

With 19 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 10 to arrest

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He claimed he had his favorite role.  Anyone who has paid attention to Mafia for the last decade knows what he means by that.  

Like you and AVM claiming they're unlynchable SK's with 5x BPVs, there's no way it's not legit.

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AVM said:

Like you and AVM claiming they're unlynchable SK's with 5x BPVs, there's no way it's not legit.

Barry is confused because I referred to myself in the 3rd person and it's the first time and I realize he wasn't here for the AwesomeVM phase of games....makes me sad.

• Haha 2

Official Vote Count:

DPR (1) - CTM

Dandie (4) - Dandie, AJ, Barry, JC

CTM (4) - Smash, Drums, Stark, Nolder

Crusher (1) - Arsis

Pac (1) - Crusher

JIF (4) - Nyn, Pac, Hess, AVM

Nolder (1) - 80

Arsis (1) - Dice 

Barry (1) - DPR

With 19 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 10 to arrest

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I’m deliberating it all in my head. It’s def become more common and I remember back in the day it was almost like an auto lynch when we started 

Policy lynches like those don't happen anymore. 

I'm part of the problem too.  I peeled my vote off CTM and put it on Nolder because he was the next shiny object.  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Policy lynches like those don't happen anymore. 

I'm part of the problem too.  I peeled my vote off CTM and put it on Nolder because he was the next shiny object.  

Naw, it was early joke train. Just more of a conversational topic imo right now. I used to do everything on purpose to try and get policy lynched too, so partially my fault too

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, CTM said:

Seeing as this seems to be the first real fos of the game can you explain to me what the hell it means.

It’s just a place to start - just a ping. Nothing evidentiary. It’s basically an effort to get the game past the “joke phase” and onto actual discussion. 

80 commented that the joke phase seemed like it ended early, but to me it feels like we’re still in it. 

You could help by defining whether you will or will not reveal.

4 minutes ago, DPR said:

It’s just a place to start - just a ping. Nothing evidentiary. It’s basically an effort to get the game past the “joke phase” and onto actual discussion. 

80 commented that the joke phase seemed like it ended early, but to me it feels like we’re still in it. 

You could help by defining whether you will or will not reveal.

He said he wouldn’t bc joke votes leaving it open to revealing If it were for real later 

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

He said he wouldn’t bc joke votes leaving it open to revealing If it were for real later 

Which is what I’m driving at - he can save everyone some trouble by declaring that if he gets run up to L2 again, he will reveal. Then we can decide if it’s worth running him up, or focusing elsewhere.

1 minute ago, DPR said:

Which is what I’m driving at - he can save everyone some trouble by declaring that if he gets run up to L2 again, he will reveal. Then we can decide if it’s worth running him up, or focusing elsewhere.

My take is that not revealing in that spot was fine since there was no real reason for being at L2 anyway.

7 minutes ago, A.J. said:

My take is that not revealing in that spot was fine since there was no real reason for being at L2 anyway.

Agreed - and I feel the same.  But people did not move past the controversy. It’s still being discussed. Do, CTM can just state that in the case of another run up, he’ll reveal. Then everyone who wants to push that lynch can do it and be seen doing it. 

I think it would be more productive to move on, but others still want to discuss it, so we will.

53 minutes ago, DPR said:

As I said last game I dont like reveal limits but normally yes I would if I was run up through actual game play.

Now that this has become such a topic of conversation though I think I'll leave it at what I said originally. I'm a safe lynch and gfy 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

It's self voting.  What other reason do you need?

Voting Dandie off D1 is like like cancelling the pyrotechnics at a Great White concert before the show even begins...

But it does need to hold up a sparkler or something - otherwise it's just dead weight. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DPR said:

Voting Dandie off D1 is like like cancelling the pyrotechnics at a Great White concert before the show even begins...

But it does need to hold up a sparkler or something - otherwise it's just dead weight. 

I see the joke stage will continue with you.  good luck