Batman Gone Bad - Gotham - Town Wins

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Arsis clearly wants to get sent to Arkham for some nefarious reason.  Perhaps he has some power that he can only unlock when he gets sent there.  

huh? he's playing crushers point and being a doucher imo. the first and only time he said he was batman prior to bacobreath's slobservation was a snarky comment to dice, 

He could very well be evil but this seems like a reaction to crusher not a premeditated objective

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Just following the trend of the thread.  Why you decide to shoot AVM in the way early going?  Weren't even through the joke phase.  Your pew, pew, pew was clearly obvious.

I already explained in the other thread. And here when I claimed.

@game -  since we are interacting with arkham asylum anyway, how about we move game there and just use this thread for votes. This is too much of a pia to follow conversations in 2 threads

thoughts?

17 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Arsis clearly wants to get sent to Arkham for some nefarious reason.  Perhaps he has some power that he can only unlock when he gets sent there.  

How do you know it's neferious? Apparently something needs to happen for the flips to get triggered. Maybe someone specific is supposed to get sent there to find someone. Or something to that effect.

I agree it could also be an ability to break a baddie out. But you seem to be looking at a shading angle alone.

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

@game -  since we are interacting with arkham asylum anyway, how about we move game there and just use this thread for votes. This is too much of a pia to follow conversations in 2 threads

thoughts?

Dont care

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

This isnt a rivalry like your little love affair with ctm. More like how pac felt when I played my first game here ;)

Gotcha. Cat fight.

49 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I now think the better punishment for Nyn is not letting her off the hook.  

unvote

Looks copy/pasted. Also comes across as Uber townie act

46 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Last game I was 3rd party and said so and no one voted me. This game I'm batman said so and no one is voting me.

Oh okay then.

35 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

3 people are voting you.  

lol 

20 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Pushing theories was the tell that I busted you in last game.

unvote vote 80

• Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

thoughts?

I’m just ignoring the other. It’s basically the dead thread, no? I can barely keep up on one thread.

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Nah, you pew, pew, pew on the first page or so.

But on a serious note avm kept throwing these confident self assured statement but didnt vote or take a stand despite more than several appearances on thread. He only did so last minute. Suffice to say I was observing him very carefully. So I was leaning that way as is. But his actions near eod were what really sealed the deal for me.

27 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yea I agree. I actually think he’s probably one of those town switch to scum roles and he’s trying to get their attention.