Arkham Asylum - Town Wins

7 hours ago, CTM said:

I've been distracted this game and have had a hard time getting into it, but the idea that this has anything to do with my alignment is absurd

I caught heat yesterday for being away and neither crusher or 80 noticed my I'm town statement and fos'd me based on it. Neither of those 2 barrell asses noticed, nor did anyone else.. theres plenty of subpar effort to go around 

It wasn't the "I'm town" statement I cared as much about as your role claim.  Crusher only had a 2x ability and a lot of choices to wade through.  You being one of the last players to role claim, and only after several requests to do so, was what stood out to me. 

Furthermore, a standard Doc doesn't make sense given the role claims we've seen.  Pac claimed cop and didn't further clarify, yes, but he's likely a Role cop.  

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Still trying to push this?

Only scum our bad town would push an obvious see-through distraction like myself as the lynch.

You're next after SMC and CTM.  Removal of distractions makes perfect sense once the prime candidates are gone.  

7 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

You cased APE that's also typical CTM play when hes bored case a scum mate in what was a slow moving game. You have done that to me in the past more than once. But once again none of these things would be that big a deal if I believed a Doc should be in this game.

Jc role was a bit neutral aligned. Originally lynched werent giving alignment , dpr changed partially due to lack of interest. This in effect means jc couldve inadvertantly revived scum

Town role? Almost certainly yes, but a hell of a lot closer to a reverse vig than a Dr. (Vig can inadvertantly kill townies, jc couldve inadvertantly revive scum). Mesning not designed as all powerful.

The lack of alignment on death scene is a huge advantage for scum, town should be loaded yet you are asserting we are missing one of the most common power roles ?

Do we know this town thief role is vetted ?? He said he blocked ape, pretty convenient no? 

Also there was a night with no kill. Are you suggesting that wasnt a doc hit and instead arisis blocked ape, who as the scum leader was performing the nk? I doubt that very much

44 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It wasn't the "I'm town" statement I cared as much about as your role claim.  Crusher only had a 2x ability and a lot of choices to wade through.  You being one of the last players to role claim, and only after several requests to do so, was what stood out to me. 

Furthermore, a standard Doc doesn't make sense given the role claims we've seen.  Pac claimed cop and didn't further clarify, yes, but he's likely a Role cop.  

I role claimed as soon as I saw the request, after I clarified that I had posted the test and before I caught up   You are basically  penalizing me for not being thread for 10 hrs. Go reas the chain of events. I was responding to numerous tags and trying to catch up and go back and bump my I'm town post. I was not on thread ignoring a mass claim, and as doctor I was against it because it neutralizes one of my prime abilities, absorbing nks

Name cop and role cop are not rare, they essentially are 1/2 each of a cop tandem.

1 time BP/lynch proof not rare 

Ld standard role

Smc and apes roles are made up

Arsis is unvetted so who knows 

Smash and nyn are standard vigs

Jif and jets are convertible players 

Jc is a game setup specific role 

The vast majority of the roles are standard sh*t

51 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I pressed him on this and he said his result on Crusher was "town" - not the role itself. Not that it really matters right now.

2 minutes ago, AVM said:

I pressed him on this and he said his result on Crusher was "town" - not the role itself. Not that it really matters right now.

It does matter because if hes actual cop you shouldn't exist.

I'm believing your claim as you seem to be designed to find batman, but have you been vetted?

17 minutes ago, CTM said:

I role claimed as soon as I saw the request, after I clarified that I had posted the test and before I caught up   You are basically  penalizing me for not being thread for 10 hrs. Go reas the chain of events. I was responding to numerous tags and trying to catch up and go back and bump my I'm town post. I was not on thread ignoring a mass claim, and as doctor I was against it because it neutralizes one of my prime abilities, absorbing nks

Name cop and role cop are not rare, they essentially are 1/2 each of a cop tandem.

1 time BP/lynch proof not rare 

Ld standard role

Smc and apes roles are made up

Arsis is unvetted so who knows 

Smash and nyn are standard vigs

Jif and jets are convertible players 

Jc is a game setup specific role 

The vast majority of the roles are standard sh*t

Standard for what?  Meth Mafia?

Plus there's a yin/yang to a lot of these roles.  Doc just doesn't make sense.  It doesn't fit into the jigsaw puzzle like the other roles do.  

58 minutes ago, CTM said:

It does matter because if hes actual cop you shouldn't exist.

I'm believing your claim as you seem to be designed to find batman, but have you been vetted?

I made that point a few times during his reveal/not-reveal shenanigans.

My role was vetted by Crush and 80, who I hinted at their character names immediately following my release. 

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sounds good to me.  We broke DPR's weird game with a mass reveal.  Vindication.

Yeah again, not sure if that's all it takes but there doesnt seem to be anything standing in your way.  Batman was GF but you already have him locked up.  SMC and CTM are standard scum.  Crusher already nailed SMC.  So unless there is stuff that they got via PM's that was included in the QT, that's it boom bang bing! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Standard for what?  Meth Mafia?

Plus there's a yin/yang to a lot of these roles.  Doc just doesn't make sense.  It doesn't fit into the jigsaw puzzle like the other roles do.  

Which roles are not standard?

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Which roles are not standard?

When I think "standard", I think doc, cop, vig, tracker, watcher, godfather, roleblocker.

I have a f**king 1x vest that prevents be from getting shot OR lynched.  That is most definitely NOT standard.  Nor is a 2x town thief (usually a scum role, Roleblocker).  

In any case JiF confirmed you're scum so you're next after SMC.  Enjoy your remaining time outside of jail. 

10 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Better Options than JIF ? so we have 

APE, SMC, CTM Recruited JIF 

Chan you have offered little to the game throughout with little scum hunting and that's a big scum tell for you . I do not think there is a Doc in this game because role blockers fill that role just fine. After SMC you should be the next Lynch 

I'm hoping scum started out with 3 players in a 14 player game with the 1 recruit possibility. If so that should end this. If we lynch you and you turn up scum along with SMC and the game does not end maybe we can release the APE and lynch him again for the win. But I'm not sure that's the way this will play out I think the game will end

So basically I swapped out CTM and SMC for AVM and Arsis. I thought their back and forth looked staged but the SMC reveal was poop and CTM is just not cutting it. He keeps trying to explain the game when I had it figured out 4 days ago. I don't see room for a Doc in this game CTM knew that, hes a smart player and he went with it knowing there would be no counter.