Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

16 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I mean, if we’re feeling nostalgic, I can trigger you in 5 words or less.

For that matter I can trigger you as well so go climb a tree.

@JiF You mentioned in another post that Dice was filling in ? I thought Hess was filling in for Arsis ? Where is that Hess anyway

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You are notoriously a gut-read scum hunter. This doesn’t track.

good point and I'll add to that you can use gut at just about any point in the game so I'm not sure what the difference is or why JIF is worried about players claiming gut feeling in the middle of the game.

• Sympathy 1

41 minutes ago, JiF said:

CTM is coasting/not hunting at all.  Spoot quoted all his posts about killing me while he's followed every train that has built.  He's admitted to voting me on gut, 80 pages deep, 5 deaths, and multiple reveals in.

Los has not defended well at all and has pushed some questionable logic.  OMGUS vote on me.  He's also used my activity to defend me and now he's using it against me.

I could kill either one. 

Cool, now we can add false narrative building to my gut feeling

1) I was a leading voter on SMC, not a follower

2) I was a leading voter on you as the kdels train built, and never joined the kdels train

3) I was a leading voter on you as Arsis train built, and never voted arsis

4) I was a leading voter on 80, not a follower

5) I was a leading voter on you as Los train built, the train moved to you and now has built again and I still haven't voted him (no vote count but I think he's at about 6/7)

And you are now willing to kill me or los, both people voting you. But it's not OMGUS, only Los is doing that, you have sound observational fact based reads (not gut related)

The issue is that your observations are easily demonstrated as not factual as shown below, I've not "followed every train thats built". 

Seems to me that you are shotgunning / OMGUS's and pretending it's something that it isn't, because it ain't rooted in logical analysis my friend

On 6/25/2020 at 11:56 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

Day 1 Final Vote Count:

SMC (11) -- 80, CTM, Smash, Ballin, JETS, Nyn, Drums, Lizzy, jvill, Gata, Kdels
Crusher (4) -- Arsis, Los, Crusher, SMC

Drums (2) -- Free, Dice

Gata (1) -- Ape
Kdels (1) -- JC
Arsis (1) -- JiF

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch. Scene incoming

On 6/26/2020 at 2:36 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

Day 2 Vote Count:

kdels (8) -- ape, 80, crusher, gata, smash, ballin, los, JETS
80 (2) -- drums, nyn
Gata (1) -- kdels
JiF(1) -- CTM
crusher (1) -- arsis

not voting: dice, lizzy, JiF, free, jvill

With 18 players alive, it takes 10 votes to lynch. No deadline yet.

kdels is at L-2

On 6/26/2020 at 10:23 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

Day 2 Vote Count:

Arsis (3) -- Crusher, gata, arsis
Gata (1) -- kdels
JiF(1) -- CTM

With 18 players alive, it takes 10 votes to lynch. No deadline yet.

On 6/26/2020 at 10:25 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

Day 2 Final Vote Count:

80 (10) -- Lizzy, nyn, CTM, Arsis, Ballin, Drums, Kdels, JETS, ape, free

kdels (3) -- crusher, los,smash

jvill (1) -- 80

Ape (1) -- gata

Arsis (1) -- dice

not voting: JiF, jvill

With 18 players alive, it takes 10 votes to lynch.

17 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Day 3 Vote Count:

Los (4) -- JiF, JETS, Drums, Gata
JiF (2) -- Spoot, Smash
Arsis (1) -- Los

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch. No Deadline yet.

17 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Day 3 Vote Count:

Los (4) -- JiF, JETS, Drums, Gata
JiF (4) -- Spoot, Smash, CTM, Los

updated with current vote count.. not following los train

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Day 3 Vote Count:

Los (5) -- JiF, JETS, ballin, Ape, Smash

JiF (3) -- Spoot, CTM, Los

jvill (1) -- drums

smash (1) -- gata

2 hours ago, GATA said:

Unvote vote smash 

You forgot to read the Part where all the death scenes were based on flavor including the names used in the scenes. So the only thing in the scenes NOT based on flavor were the Name of the dead player and his/her alignment. Nice try tho

More of jif's fact based casing, yesterdays version

14 hours ago, JiF said:

You’ve literally done nothing this game.  Lol.  I love how you’ve nudged my Lynch for 2 days and didn’t vote me till I got heat.  Good stuff.  

14 hours ago, CTM said:

I am pretty sure I was voting you all yesterday, no? 

And what have you done exactly?

1 hour ago, JiF said:

You're right, my bad.  You did vote me to start the day yesterday before moving to 80 after a solid reveal by Lizzy.  It was D1 you pleaded for me to die while you voted all the trains in the game; jville, Crusher, SMC.  

I'm actively trying to figure out the game looking at everything, reading, quoting while you've been fixated on me or jumping on every train that forms.  IDK in comparison, I'd say your coasting while I'm hunting. 

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

2) I was a leading voter on you as the kdels train built, and never joined the kdels train

5) I was a leading voter on you as Los train built, the train moved to you and now has built again and I still haven't voted him (no vote count but I think he's at about 6/7)

And you are now willing to kill me or los, both people voting you. But it's not OMGUS, only Los is doing that, you have sound observational fact based reads (not gut related)

The issue is that your observations are easily demonstrated as not factual as shown below, I've not "followed every train thats built". 

Seems to me that you are shotgunning / OMGUS's and pretending it's something that it isn't, because it ain't rooted in logical analysis my friend

So are you calling JIF and outright liar or are you saying he might have perceived rather than based sh*t  on facts the latter making him a liar the prior making him a lazy scum hunter at best 

EDIT : I see both actions as scummy even though I did like JIF's defenses I also like you are basing this on fact and hes basing it on nothing, your changing my mind again

so based on what I’m thinking about the OPs right now 

we have langmores mentioned 

we have snells mentioned 

& we have FBI / scum mentioned

I think we might have 1 faction, 1 scum team & sk or 2 factions & Scum team

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

You forgot to read the Part where all the death scenes were based on flavor including the names used in the scenes. So the only thing in the scenes NOT based on flavor were the Name of the dead player and his/her alignment. Nice try tho

I don’t think that’s correct Barry said death scenes weren’t only flavor he said the gave info hold up 

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

So are you calling JIF and outright liar or are you saying he might have perceived rather than based sh*t  on facts the latter making him a liar the prior making him a lazy scum hunter at best 

More or less yes, I"m saying he's building a false narrative, making observations that aren't based in fact all while criticizing me for not making fact based reads.

If he's scum it's obvious why he's doing this,, if he's town he's self contradicting and fooling himself  into thinking he's performing some kind of science because he's tunneling on me 

23 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

play music

It was a busy night in the Ozarks. The FBI made a connection in the Byrde/Navarro case, and a couple of bodies were found.

Life was awkward enough for Jonah after uprooting from Chicago and relocating to the Ozarks. Losing his father was devastating and he was struggling to find his way. One thing he did love about living in the woods though, he was an animal lover.004.jpg

According to his sister Charlotte, the Langmore family had some exotic animals. Jonah was full of curiosity and had to see them. He snuck out and headed to the trailer park one night to get a good look at the beautiful beasts his sister had described. “Oh my God she wasn’t lying” Jonah whispered to himself as he located the bobcat cage in front of Russ’s trailer.

“Here kitty kitty”, Jonah encouraged the bobcats to come to him as he held his hand out with some catnip to feed them. They must have been very hungry because they quickly headed straight to Jonah. As the cats began to sniff the catnip in Jonah’s hand a man forcefully grabbed him by the shirt collar “What the F are you doing here?” “You trying to steal my exotic animals?” he slurred furiously.

Before Jonah could even respond the man opened the cage and tossed Jonah in. “You want my exotic animals? Well here you go!” The bobcats proceeded to shred the young boy apart limb by limb.

Nyn (Jonah) - Activated Innocent Child (TOWN) has been eaten by bobcats.
intro-1586453785.jpg

Looks like “some man” maybe snell? 

23 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Play music

Rule #1 - never screw over the cartel. Word on the street was that the Langmore's were involved in stealing laundered money from the Byrde’s. There are two sides to every transaction, and Nelson was sent to finish the deal.
300&key=2b56cb833a7e0b3a8e27b0fbbf3dbbec

His black SUV with tinted out windows was clearly out of place in the trailer park as it pulled up. Wyatt was stoned out of his mind on the roof of the trailer seemingly mesmerized by the SUV as Nelson stepped out, took aim and put a bullet between his eyes.

A scream pierced the air as Ruth saw what had happened. “What the F are you doing!? He’s just a kid! How can you live with yourself?”

“It’s better if I don’t feel things”, Nelson responded as he got back into his vehicle and drove off ...

Freestater - Wyatt - Searching for Darlene Snell (Langmore Family)  - Has been on the wrong side of a business transaction.

w8r2yduq0xs41.jpg

Here it talks about Nelson (he works for the Cartel in the show ) 

So @Barry McCockinner you said OPs for Nights gave info can you just clarify that’s still correct ? 

53 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yes, I'm happy you are amused. 

You seems to acknowledge similair difficulty in reading the game below..

-Unknown number of factions 

-Numerous claimed prs that dont make sense together 

-lizzie 

-Can drums only catch 1 faction, if so who can catch the other for balance or isntyerr just less of them 

-Source material seems convoluted and is completely unknown to me

-Noob mod being advised by a distracted donkey 

The difference between you and me is that I'm accepting that its messy game, openly willing to ride a gut feeling with the idea that we need dead players to start to really make sense of game., you are shotgunning (at best) and pretending it's not instinct . 

What do you want to do force more reveals? 

Admitting it's a challenging game because every side is hunting, is not the same as just coasting through the game but I cant argue you much else.  I dont want more reveals but I also dont think that excuses waving the white flag by bury your head in the sand and wait till something builds.  

45 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You are notoriously a gut-read scum hunter. This doesn’t track.

Meh not totally.  I vote based on play, which is why I always do rereads and catch ups, quoting posts along the way.  I will typically throw a gut in there with my reads but to solely played on gut?  Nah, that's not really an accurate description of how I hunt. 

37 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

For that matter I can trigger you as well so go climb a tree.

@JiF You mentioned in another post that Dice was filling in ? I thought Hess was filling in for Arsis ? Where is that Hess anyway

Dice replaced Stark.

Spoot replaced Crusher

Hess replaced Arsis, allegedly. 

35 minutes ago, CTM said:

updated with current vote count.. not following los train

I left out 1 train you didnt follow.  lol  You didnt start any trains but the one on me.  These are facts.  You even shared the vote trains and you were not the first voted ie; follower.   And I've been voting Los, he OMGUS me.  I'm also willing to kill Dice and you.  So, dont act like I just listed 3 OMGUS reads.  Tard.

you're spinning...

28 minutes ago, CTM said:

More or less yes, I"m saying he's building a false narrative, making observations that aren't based in fact all while criticizing me for not making fact based reads.

If he's scum it's obvious why he's doing this,, if he's town he's self contradicting and fooling himself  into thinking he's performing some kind of science because he's tunneling on me 

welcome to my life he used to basically do that to me every game its why I used to call him out constantly for not reading sh*t or contradiction among other things. I like the fact you took the time to quote it and case it and I'll look at JIF's reaction to this for sure

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, CTM said:

More of jif's fact based casing, yesterdays version

I admitted I didnt see your vote before the Iso  Not sure what highlighting it accomplishes.  

And stop creating this narrative that I said I'm dealing on facts.  I'm working off info, whic we have a lot of despite a challenging set up.  I dont think it's too much to ask at this stage.  I think it's weak and frustrating to be voting me on gut while trying to throw shade on my efforts.  Do you want me to just bury a vote until on someone as gut, not hunt, wait till a train builds and vote it, like you're doing?  Is that useful to anyone?  

wow dude, you're not this obtuse. 

12 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

What I said N1 is true for all night scenes.

Barry you made a post in the middle of the game "I think " you stated something about actions and characters in the scenes were flavor ..Since you can't flavor the actual players name/alignment/role thats what I was referring too I'm not sure what Gata is referring too

40 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

EDIT : I see both actions as scummy even though I did like JIF's defenses I also like you are basing this on fact and hes basing it on nothing, your changing my mind again

And hook line and sinker, now JiF is working on facts...

I have no facts!!!  lol  I have death scenes and reveals and I'm trying to weed through it instead of just voting off my gut.  

lol 

holy sh*t.

38 minutes ago, GATA said:

we have snells mentioned 

Are these FACTS!?!?!?!?!?! 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, GATA said:

we have snells mentioned 

+ there’s bad cartel ? 
Nelson is a hired hitman for the cartel in the show in the OP it is also discussed the cartel put the hit on the other faction (langmores) 

maybe the reason town is so sup’d up is because we have so many factions currently in play ? 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I admitted I didnt see your vote before the Iso  Not sure what highlighting it accomplishes.  

And stop creating this narrative that I said I'm dealing on facts.  I'm working off info, whic we have a lot of despite a challenging set up.  I dont think it's too much to ask at this stage.  I think it's weak and frustrating to be voting me on gut while trying to throw shade on my efforts.  Do you want me to just bury a vote until on someone as gut, not hunt, wait till a train builds and vote it, like you're doing?  Is that useful to anyone?  

wow dude, you're not this obtuse. 

JIF if your not basing off facts then what can you be basing on ? Info when it comes to voting record or a quote from someone has to be based on facts or its made up.

36 minutes ago, CTM said:

I'm tunneling on you? 

dude.

wtf is going on here.

this is bizarro world right now

6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

welcome to my life he used to basically do that to me every game its why I used to call him out constantly for not reading sh*t or contradiction among other things. I like the fact you took the time to quote it and case it and I'll look at JIF's reaction to this for sure

omg gfy

Just now, JiF said:

Are these FACTS!?!?!?!?!?! 

take a breath bro Im just telling you whatever you are pulling from this game whether it be votes info or whatever its all got to be based on facts ..if its not then its a lie or made up ..same thing

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Barry you made a post in the middle of the game "I think " you stated something about actions and characters in the scenes were flavor ..Since you can't flavor the actual players name/alignment/role thats what I was referring too I'm not sure what Gata is referring too

He said that about lynch scenes only being flavor and to not read into them 

15 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I said that about lynches. Then I said what gata quoted above about night scenes. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Smashmouth said:

JIF if your not basing off facts then what can you be basing on ? Info when it comes to voting record or a quote from someone has to be based on facts or its made up.

Facts = flips 

Info = reveals

80 pages, 5 death scenes, a bunch of reveals.  Seems like that's a starting point instead of just going off gut but apparently I'm asking too much. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Facts = flips 

Info = reveals

80 pages, 5 death scenes, a bunch of reveals.  Seems like that's a starting point instead of just going off gut but apparently I'm asking too much. 

Jesus Christ JIF read this ALL slowly

JIF I'm referring to vote counts where you said one thing and CTM said another he provided proof for his side of the argument. Everything that you read and use in a quote is based on FACT PERIOD. INFO if in writing is FACT if at anytime you go away from the facts you are creating false narrative or Lying ..that's all I'm saying . As of now the only case CTM has on you was some mistakes made in votes which I don't see as something that makes you scum its could be you just over looked it or are just fibbing a bit to help your narrative along. Im doing what I need to do to find scum you are getting crazy over nothing