Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

unvote Jif

vote Arsis

for being a poor sport...

i needa get me some Ozark heroin and drown my sorrows...     Spoot as buddy isnt as southern friendly-like as Crush as Buddy.

thats not a knock on Spoot. Spoot is aok by me. (in a not game related way)

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

i dont know what that is...      

I think you are trying to vote your fellow scum mate to look good if he flips scum 

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

In English?

Literally, look at the post he made about los voting jif on instinct 

1 minute ago, Losmeister said:

unvote Jif

vote Arsis

for being a poor sport...

i needa get me some Ozark heroin and drown my sorrows...     Spoot as buddy isnt as southern friendly-like as Crush as Buddy.

thats not a knock on Spoot. Spoot is aok by me. (in a not game related way)

First, you seem to misconstrue my post and vote on JiF -- for which you vote him for -- then you change it to something is "off" about JiF, and now you unvote him?

Your play is all over the place.

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

I think you are trying to vote your fellow scum mate to look good if he flips scum 

fwiw...    if its scum you're after...    ur barking up the wrong tree.....

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

So even though you think they're both scum, you think Los is the better lynch based off the one post?

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

First, you seem to misconstrue my post and vote on JiF -- for which you vote him for -- then you change it to something is "off" about JiF, and now you unvote him?

Your play is all over the place.

i guess i'd agree. mostly, i havent felt jif honest since earlier yesterday. i wouldnt say it has to do with any expertise in playing this game. and when you questioned him ( and i misunderstood) i placed my vote there. seems like you guys are coming for me...and i am not gonna be able to provide anything else about Jif except my vague feeling...    "something's off" "instinct"...

and then, well, Crush is a good egg...  so it's more of a JetNation vote to get Arsis out than a JetNation MafiaGame vite to get Arsis out...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

i guess i'd agree. mostly, i havent felt jif honest since earlier yesterday. i wouldnt say it has to do with any expertise in playing this game. and when you questioned him ( and i misunderstood) i placed my vote there. seems like you guys are coming for me...and i am not gonna be able to provide anything else about Jif except my vague feeling...    "something's off" "instinct"...

Can you point to any specific posts of his that you didn't/don't like?

3 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

nd then, well, Crush is a good egg...  so it's more of a JetNation vote to get Arsis out than a JetNation MafiaGame vite to get Arsis out...

Good vote then.

1 hour ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Are you saying jif had fake outrage? I believe they were talking about smc. 
vote los

33 minutes ago, GATA said:

That’s spicy me thinks you and JiF are bussing 

vote los

Note that both the claimed Masons are aligned with their votes right now.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

So even though you think they're both scum, you think Los is the better lynch based off the one post?

Currently yes, because los is the more quiet of the two. There’s more info to gain. How los just laid his vote makes me think he’s scum. The way Jif laid his vote on Los I dont like either. 

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Note that both the claimed Masons are aligned with their votes right now.

Yes and we spoke about The suss on los in qt as well. However, I wouldn’t and didn’t lynch 80 but my mason did we’re still individuals 

4 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

and the whole vot Arsis out is sorta like the way , was it Gata?, wanted to get someone out on day 1 just b/c they have never been out on

day 1...   so, something that is allowable here at JNMafia...

Yes Jvill because he hasn’t been lynched 

• Upvote 1

Just now, GATA said:

Currently yes, because los is the more quiet of the two. There’s more info to gain. How los just laid his vote makes me think he’s scum. The way Jif laid his vote on Los I dont like either. 

How is there more info to gain from lynching Los? We'd still be getting one flip, regardless of whether we lynch JiF or Los. Plus, with Los being less active, we'd have fewer interactions for us to analyze should he flip Scum.

I swear, it's like your Mafia.exe program has been rolled back to an Alpha state.

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Fighting to the death for your ability to make fun of minorities, women and the lgbt community. Fight the good fight!

^ wouldve loved it here 10 years ago 

Your purity test is lame, but I'm sure minorities , women and the LGBT community (your descriptors) are glad to have a cishet white male to speak for them

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

How is there more info to gain from lynching Los? We'd still be getting one flip, regardless of whether we lynch JiF or Los. Plus, with Los being less active, we'd have fewer interactions for us to analyze should he flip Scum.

I swear, it's like your Mafia.exe program has been rolled back to an Alpha state.

btw, i went back and through some of Jifs posts, ISO...but in that mode you cant quoye posts..  or see what # they are!

grr

...  he's asking Ape why kdels over 80...      and 80 was town...   criticizing the mod and having this holier/smarter than thou thing...

12 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

1. Ppl in mafia have been lynched for inactivity

2. because there’s not many interactions by putting pressure on him we get interaction. 

3. This is like the first time he mentioned jif it just so happens to be after jif votes and while a train is forming 

14 minutes ago, CTM said:

^ wouldve loved it here 10 years ago 

Your purity test is lame, but I'm sure minorities , women and the LGBT community (your descriptors) are glad to have a cishet white male to speak for them

Your point is that it's less racist than it used to be?

I'm Latino? I'm also lgbtq. Not that it actually matters. Anyone can speak out against racism. Glad to hear that racism has your support!

• Thumb Down 1

7 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

btw, i went back and through some of Jifs posts, ISO...but in that mode you cant quoye posts..  or see what # they are!

grr

...  he's asking Ape why kdels over 80...      and 80 was town...   criticizing the mod and having this holier/smarter than thou thing...

A tip for quoting from an ISO:

Next to/Below the person's name on each post is the date when it was posted, i.e. "Posted Monday at 2:00 PM. Click on that date and it'll take you to the post in the thread real time. Then, click multiquote. Go back once in your browser to the ISO, and continue on your search. Each multiquote should carry over (you'll see them compiling up in the bottom right of your screen). Don't click on that until you're ready to post.

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

2. because there’s not many interactions by putting pressure on him we get interaction. 

3. This is like the first time he mentioned jif it just so happens to be after jif votes and while a train is forming 

Exactly none of those points have anything to do with how lynching Los over JiF would give us.

Amazing

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

sorta game related sorta not...   but if THIS level of activity is considered low?..  seriously? do i have to have my phone on this thread constantly?   tbh, one of the reasons that i had not ever played before...

it IS kinda fun...        i think it might be more fun to be mafia and know more, tho