MetLifeless: No Fans to Attend Jets or Giants Games in 2020

6 minutes ago, JoshAllenPower said:

My doctor at the va said I'll be fine... i  have type 2 diabetes...strangely the drs in the sec disagree with the drs in the big ten. 

In fact the va told me to do everything I do during flu season,  BECAUSE ITS THE FLU...

I Also didn't see the hospital overrun at the va or civilian hospital 

Kinda weird huh

Just because you haven’t had it, or know anyone who has had it; doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.  It means you need a larger social circle. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Just because you haven’t had it, or know anyone who has had it; doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.  It means you need a larger social circle. 

I told you the flu exists. Stop the strawman.

For like the 7th time,  give everyone here the mortality rates among the demographics I requested 

8 minutes ago, JoshAllenPower said:

Can those drs please give the mortality rates among the demographics I requested 

I'm still waiting 

this is where I post a source, you discredit the source, and we both go back to believing what we believe. 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/about/#sources

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

11 minutes ago, thebuzzardman said:

Frankly, the government should get rid of any and all rules that might save a few lives anywhere. It's needlessly costly and dying is the cost of living. If some have to go a little sooner, no big deal. I mean,  unless it's me, then I care a lot. Otherwise, not so much. 

Personally I think the govt should outlaw smoking, drinking, and fast food.

All three kill 100,000+ Americans each year and since personal responsibility doesn't exist anymore I think the govt is gonna have to come to our rescue (again)  . . .

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

this is where I post a source, you discredit the source, and we both go back to believing what we believe. 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/about/#sources

The source mainly talks about inaccuracy reports of cases and deaths regarding covid 19 ( ie the flu)

Can you elaborate 

Nothing in the source says anything about the mortality rates among the demographics I requested and compared to last year, and the previous ten

8 minutes ago, JoshAllenPower said:

The source mainly talks about inaccuracy reports of cases and deaths regarding covid 19 ( ie the flu)

Can you elaborate 

Nothing in the source says anything about the mortality rates among the demographics I requested and compared to last year, and the previous ten

Nobody gives a **** about your “request.” 
Believe what you want, man. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

If my underwear and pants can’t stop my fart from stinking up a room then how does a mask stop a virus? ? 

This is just stupid.  A properly fitted surgical mask, changed at regular intervals, with sterilized hands, and no touching of said mask certainly will restrict the spread of the disease for symptomatic people.  

that dirty rag that people pull out of their pockets to go to Whole Foods, not so much.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, LionelRichie said:

This is just stupid.  A properly fitted surgical mask, changed at regular intervals, with sterilized hands, and no touching of said mask certainly will restrict the spread of the disease for symptomatic people.  

that dirty rag that people pull out of their pockets to go to Whole Foods, not so much.  

That's not true. Look up microns. The mask literally does nothing against a virus 

16 minutes ago, JoshAllenPower said:

I thought you care about science and facts. It's not belief, its literally math. 

The mortality rates sir

When have I EVER said I care about science and facts? I don’t believe in dinosaurs because they’re not in the Bible. 

I found an outstanding article on mortality rates. I’ll share the link as soon as you provide statistical evidence of the number of veterans with type-2 diabetes that cheer for the Buffalo Bills. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

When have I EVER said I care about science and facts? I don’t believe in dinosaurs because they’re not in the Bible. 

I found an outstanding article on mortality rates. I’ll share the link as soon as you provide statistical evidence of the number of veterans with type-2 diabetes that cheer for the Buffalo Bills. 

8 hours ago, JoshAllenPower said:

And its been repeated millions times, AD NAUSEAM,  Covid 19 is from the same family of viruses. It's not the same every year, that's why they call it mutation and use the year at the end. Follow the science,  remember  ...

Can you do everyone a favor 

Tell us the overall mortality rate 

The mortality rate among ppl under 65 with no comorbidities 

And ppl with comorbidities/ comorbidities and over 65

Then compare that to the past year, and 10 years.

You're going to find out the media is lying to you, like they always do....

So here is the deal, we don't do politics here. I would warn you, but this is the 3rd time you have signed up and you have already been banned twice before. Strange though, last time you were banned you were claiming to be a Jets fan. Good job shaking it up though. See ya.

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 2

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

So here is the deal, we don't do politics here. I would warn you, but this is the 3rd time you have signed up and you have already been banned twice before. Strange though, last time you were banned you were claiming to be a Jets fan. Good job shaking it up though. See ya.

I'm going to lock this one up, boss. This asshat was the whole thread and imo it's unlikely to progress apolitically from there.