The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I think you're town.  And it's very possible JiF and/or Crusher are scum.  But this is paint-by-numbers Mafia, Barry.  

Yep, dollar store mafia. I like this post from you. You tend to stay soft on me when your scum. I appreciate your stiffness 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I think you're town.  And it's very possible JiF and/or Crusher are scum.  But this is paint-by-numbers Mafia, Barry.  

That and he's being intentionally obtuse.  There is no difference between; I am town vs. I am not scum - when it comes to a Lie Detector. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Uh oh, follow teh virgin?  I do agree we need to pay attention to those not drawing it to themselves. At some point. 

Better earlier in games than later.  Useless slots become very valuable to scum later in games.  It's why Vic screamed about it so much here.  I miss him.  

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

JETS always plays that way, doesn't he? I think I've only played w/Lizzie once or twice.

Sure, and so does Dice.  Doesn't mean they aren't worth a poke.  If you get a 5-post-a-day player to post 10 times through some pressure, its a good thing.  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Better earlier in games than later.  Useless slots become very valuable to scum later in games.  It's why Vic screamed about it so much here.  I miss him.  

OMG I’ve always hope he would pop on. His abs prolly sploded and he went mad. 

• Upvote 1