The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

52 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

How do you get a town read on Barry but you're unsure about Hess?

I just don’t understand him. There’s like a long built rep and there’s a randomness I don’t understand. He’ll aggressively vote someone then take him vote off. I just don’t get it. 

Also are Barry and Hess the same person? 

20 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I just don’t understand him. There’s like a long built rep and there’s a randomness I don’t understand. He’ll aggressively vote someone then take him vote off. I just don’t get it. 

Let’s kill JiF!

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Yes, I know its usually frowned upon when one person plays two roles but we are woke to the fact that each has dissociative identify disorder and it also allows multiple perspectives in our multiverse and like @The Crusheralways says we need to make this place more hospitable for everyone.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

If I don’t post within the next 24 hours or so it’s because the Rangers gave me a heart attack and I died. Wish me luck. 

Good luck.  Be advised @Jetsfan80 wants you to swing and I'm OK with that.  You may not care as you're probably town as per your usual but just thought you might want to know.  Meh, you don't care, you're just here for the beer.

• Upvote 1

Bodie had been in the game since he was 12. He’d never ****ed up a count, and never skimmed off a package. But finally he had realized that, for all he had done, he was still only one of them little bitches on the chess board.

So, he decided the hell with it, I’ll tell the cops what I know. There’s no loyalty in this game anyway. I’ll testify if it comes to that.

But little did Bodie know that in his years on the streets, he’d made his fair share of enemies. And along the way, he managed to piss off a shotgun toting ripper and robber that no one would ever want to piss off.

A shot from a double barrel rang out, in broad daylight. And Bodie dropped to the ground, capped quick, just like them little bitches on the chessboard.

JETS, aka Preston “Bodie” Broadus, Vanilla Town, has been killed.

VOTING RESUMED

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

Bodie had been in the game since he was 12. He’d never ****ed up a count, and never skimmed off a package. But finally he had realized that, for all he had done, he was still only one of them little bitches on the chess board.

So, he decided the hell with it, I’ll tell the cops what I know. There’s no loyalty in this game anyway. I’ll testify if it comes to that.

But little did Bodie know that in his years on the streets, he’d made his fair share of enemies. And along the way, he managed to piss off a shotgun toting ripper and robber that no one would ever want to piss off.

A shot from a double barrel rang out, in broad daylight. And Bodie dropped to the ground, capped quick, just like them little bitches on the chessboard.

JETS, aka Preston “Bodie” Broadus, Vanilla Town, has been killed.

VOTING RESUMED

Thank you, shooter, for clearing up that distraction.

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Yes JC, I announced I wanted a player dead and then shot him. 

Smooth move.  Hope you didn't have too heated of an internal discussion with Hess.  Kdels is very concerned.  Must be hard for one guy to play two roles.