The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

41 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote 

vote drums

avoid rando - claimed VT who doesn't really want to play anyway ?‍♂️

this reads you like you know his flip and are pre explaining your vote.  if hess turns up dead as anything other than LD you should die quickly

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Secretly this game was all about me dying over and over again.  Didn't matter who we lynched, that was going to be the case. 

He's currently busy writing the first of many long scenes describing my death in excruciating detail.

Ahh, jvill's been busy reading @Verbals guide to modding

Let's just hope he skipped the machine of souls chapter...

• Upvote 2

A week had passed since the detail had first formed, and tensions were running high. As expected with the bureaucratic machine that is the Baltimore Police Department, petty politics and bickering had gotten in the way of actually getting the investigation off the ground and focusing in on a target.

As a young up and comer in the BPD, Drums had only known one way of policing: cracking heads early and often. After a couple of run ins with Internal Investigstions, however, he figured he’d give a more laid back approach a shot.

Unfortunately for Drumsy, this aroused suspicions too. Frustrated, tired of the grind, and just wanting to celebrate his birthday in peace, he laid it all out on the line.

”I’m vanilla town, do whatever you want,” he said.

With time running out to make a decision, the BPD fell into its old ways. Instead of moving on to other targets, they used Drums lack of ambition, motivation, and power as a scapegoat, sacrificing him to the higher ups in order to justify their work on an investigation that so far had gotten nowhere.

image.jpeg.a2faa9c4e937d48e6b352d624907efae.jpeg

DRUMS, aka Ellis Carver, Vanilla Town has been placed on administrative leave.

It is now night

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

14 minutes ago, AVM said:

I lol’d a tiny bit at Barrys “since midnight” just now and my wife without looking up says “playing that game with the other Jets fans again, huh?”

I'm crying ???????

tenor.gif

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, JiF said:

^^^^ so 3rd party????!!!!

do you know how an LD actually works?

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

To be safe we usually say it something like this:

I am town.  I am neither scum nor 3rd party.

You've played enough to know this, Crusher.

This is stupid. If you say I am xxx that is sufficent for an LD cause their going to get a true or false   say you are town and get a false back and ure gonna get lynched.

simple

Just now, Dicetosser said:

do you know how an LD actually works?

This is stupid. If you say I am xxx that is sufficent for an LD cause their going to get a true or false   say you are town and get a false back and ure gonna get lynched.

simple

Welcome to JN Mafia.  We like to overkill.

• Haha 1