The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

Po

11 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I did post. I made a mockery of your disgusting CTM charade. Sorry that didn’t help your case though 

So your  contribution is defending a player  you don’t have any idea about his alignment is? Or your defending CTM because you do have an idea about his alignment? Please share the info with the rest of the class please. Thanks. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Po

So your  contribution is defending a player  you don’t have any idea about his alignment is? Or your defending CTM because you do have an idea about his alignment? Please share the info with the rest of the class please. Thanks. 

That’s silly. I simply said that you are a cat chasing the hot catnip and it’s true. Or would you prefer I play more like, JC, who typically posts infrequently and sporadically, and always seems to be under the radar, except for this game where he has not only been quite vocal but incredibly accusatory and demanding of everyone, quite early on. Strike you as odd?

15 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

That’s silly. I simply said that you are a cat chasing the hot catnip and it’s true. Or would you prefer I play more like, JC, who typically posts infrequently and sporadically, and always seems to be under the radar, except for this game where he has not only been quite vocal but incredibly accusatory and demanding of everyone, quite early on. Strike you as odd?

Jc was similarly accusatory as scum a few games ago. Only reason I remember is I was town and he was going at me. #narcissism

On 7/31/2020 at 9:18 PM, CTM said:

Speed lynching lizard ding seems stupid and really represnts everything that wrong with mafia lately 

Vote lizzie 

Elaborate on why you’d vote him then?

On 7/31/2020 at 9:34 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Prefer to pressure CTM or JiF but whatevs.  

LK usually = low-hanging fruit.

Why ctm? Why Jif?

On 7/31/2020 at 10:20 PM, AVM said:

My instinct was JETS or Kdels, based in the way D1 ended...but I want to hear more from JETS now..

Have you added any rationale to your instincts on Jets and kdels?

On 8/1/2020 at 12:34 AM, kdels62 said:

You, AVM and Barry are in my town pile. I honestly don’t understand Hess. JiF has been very meh all game lacking a bit of the fire that makes for town JiF. I think pressuring him can only give good info. 

I’m not sure why but nothing Crusher or CTM have said has stuck in my mind. It’s basically disappeared. 

Jif loves being vanilla town. He also has a passive fear he uses in observing game play. I think it’s worth watching him, but not ready to conclude his agenda yet. I haven’t really paid much attention.

On 8/1/2020 at 8:02 AM, The Crusher said:

Fair enough. I understand some people have lower post counts because that’s how they play and sometime RL plays a role, especially if they were honest in the sign up thread about not being able to play much. I’m more interested in pushing a player that has literally no game related content. Nothing to go on. 

I’m surprised I’m not showing up in these ‘insctive’ convos. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So are we all just going to gloss over this post?

unvote vote JETS

23 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Willing to jump back on either leading trains. Lizzie for being useless. JiF because he’s not demonstrating his typical town braggadocio.

I can’t reconcile these two posts by 80, which were in close succession.

23 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Post counts are irrelevant.  Where is her vote?  Where is her town pile?  She's offered little commentary on actual game play.  

Why is town pile a thing?

23 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I've commented about what I had an opinion on. The rest has been worthless rubbish.

40 pages in. 

23 hours ago, AVM said:

Another possibility is the option of a day/night kill - we've seen that a lot this year and I believe it's jvills first game as mod? Wouldn't be surprised to see some elements borrowed from SMC, Pac or others.

Lots of possibilities thus far, but it's certainly interesting.

Hate set speculation this early.

22 hours ago, kdels62 said:

I just don’t understand him. There’s like a long built rep and there’s a randomness I don’t understand. He’ll aggressively vote someone then take him vote off. I just don’t get it. 

Also are Barry and Hess the same person? 

Hess is a snide little prick 

18 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

VOTING PAUSED

image.gif.4e084beecd4b5578ba4adb44e83bb1bd.gif

Nice mechanic

16 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Moved on to this.  First time trying.  Not bad.  Yes, I bought the variety pack.

Sierra Nevada Wild Little Thing Price & Reviews | Drizly

Torpedo, Hazy little thing are both great. Never had Wild little thing. I’ve been drinking a bunch of Maine beers, far too many.

40 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Actually kicking in doors and being somewhat obnoxious about it is Jetcodes more tradition town tell. Played a ton with him at Dragonmount under his Chinese symbol name and develop a keen ability to read him. Though I do agree he has changed it up some Recentl. As of know I’m pretty firm town on him. I would likely you to play as you and just add content that gives me a feeling for your alignment. Like this post I just quoted, its somewhat helpful. Thank you 

• Post of the Week 1

15 hours ago, CTM said:

What the case?

15 hours ago, CTM said:

You know what, I dont really care.. eff that butthole twink

Unvote

Vote jif

Gross pair of posts.

11 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Correct. This is dumb. Stay on JiF f**kfaces.

I agree. At least get a reveal/react.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Oh man!  My votes are piling up! I received some information last night but want to catch up to see if you deserve me sharing.

Meh.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

JC, who had a grand total of 2 posts before page 34, pushing to lynch inactives, is strange.

Defamation OMGUS 

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Another strange post, JC isnt trying or scum hunting.  He's clearing and fixating.

pingy ping ping

Defamation OMGUS - not looking past those chasing you

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Do you not trust your own night action? 

Kind of a ping observation 

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Ok, all caught up.  Not revealing or sharing my info.  That run up on me was pathetic and all of you were asking for me to blind lynched. You dont deserve my info. 

So, kill me.  It's cool but I know EVERYTHING.  You can earn me back and maybe I'll share but it's not going to be easy.

Meh. Not cooperative or in spirit of town collab

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Couple of scum tells? This should be good, what are the bacobrain

This. I’d like this to be unpacked.

57 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I gave those too. But funny enough you hit one someone ruse brought up while I was discussing you. Pushing lynches with out much input. 

Pushing lynches? You mean by not vocally not caring if we lynch jif and basically being like whatevs?  That's not pushing a lynch, if anything its train hoping

You are starting to get me interested in you though. Keep talking 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I’m hungover, catching up, and you’re not funny, so.....

That's fine, but I should think it was obvious that calling everyone stupid and then doing the very thing I called stupid was not serious 

23 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m surprised I’m not showing up in these ‘insctive’ convos. 

You are, you Have been very forthcoming with not being able to get in much. Between drunk lake life and working from home with the kiddies.  When you do post you give content It allows the rest of us something to go on. Lizzie was literally not post any game content. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Pushing lynches? You mean by not vocally not caring if we lynch jif and basically being like whatevs?  That's not pushing a lynch, if anything its train hoping

You are starting to get me interested in you though. Keep talking 

Why does one hop trains? To push lynches. Go get a bloody marry dude, last nights bender is hanging in your brain like stripper glitter to your face back in the Good Old Days. 

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Why does one hop trains? To push lynches. Go get a bloody marry dude, last nights bender is hanging in your brain like stripper glitter to your face back in the Good Old Days. 

Also, because they might be a hobo.

@CTM THSTS HOW U DELIVER A PUNCHLINE YOU UNFUNNY WRETCH 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Why ctm? Why Jif?

Welcome to the game Ape. 

JiF and CTM are avoiding any game play and I thought I'd see what their alignment is by getting their flip.  I'd say the same for Nyn and I could probably say the same about you.  You have other ideas to get some game flow?  

13 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yeah no, pushing lynchs is actually advocating for a lynch, like you are doing to me right now. 

I have no idea why jif was being run up initially and honestly thought it would fun to blind lynch him. I made no case and no push.

Now that hes claiming some kind of role but refusing to disclose I havs an actual reason to vote him. 

Care to weigh in on jif fatness, or are you satisfied making sh*t up about me while jif twerks all over the thread ?

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Welcome to the game Ape. 

JiF and CTM are avoiding any game play and I thought I'd see what their alignment is by getting their flip.  I'd say the same for Nyn and I could probably say the same about you.  You have other ideas to get some game flow?  

Meh, not a lot of game play from anyone yet 8ball. In most games this season ive not really engaged till day 3/4

Jif has given us something to react to though now. I think its hollow 

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Welcome to the game Ape. 

The more you say this, the less I’m going to try and moving my info into the never sharing category.  

12 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

So you make a bunch of posts that look like potential reasons to vote other players, then give no reason on kdels and vote him. 

Thumbs Reaction GIF

Reactions during a catch-up do not need to correlate to a vote. It’s not paint by numbers.