JA

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

His resume of bad/inaccurate takes is legendary at this point.

Meanwhile everything I said would happen did including 2 1sts.

You and the others galavanting around playing grab ass despite being proven woefully incorrect are a stain on JN.

Shame on the lot of you.  

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You literally said there'd be a thread filled with "tears" when Adams gets signed to an extension here.  You called me a liar, claiming you never said that.  I then necro'd the post for you.  No response.

That's as wrong as wrong gets.  

Curb stomp him, my friend

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

I don't want to talk about Jamal anymore either but I can't help but laugh at the move on crowd.

People will talk about Jamal forever you can't make it stop. If it bothers you (which is weird) post in another thread. Ignore this one. It's that simple. 

People like dragging Jamal.

Depressed Jamal is  funny.... Watching him devolve into a semi psychotic mess is funny. Seeing no one love Jamal like Jamal loves Jamal is funny.

michael jordan basketball GIF by GIPHY CAM

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

I don't want to talk about Jamal anymore either but I can't help but laugh at the move on crowd.
People will talk about Jamal forever you can't make it stop. If it bothers you (which is weird) post in another thread. Ignore this one. It's that simple. 
People like dragging Jamal.

Depressed Jamal is  funny.... Watching him devolve into a semi psychotic mess is funny. Seeing no one love Jamal like Jamal loves Jamal is funny.
200.gif&key=4acf02ccfc124aad67aaa17c1a314ae08772ee0f41868f00f98734f97ec79154

And if Douglas picks a player they don’t like with any of the picks we got back in the trade, those same “move on” people will be the first to complain and suggest the trade shouldn’t have happened.