Monday Night Football....

Beerfish

5 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Bills are basically like the Browns...good teams who feast on average to bad injured/flawed teams, but this past week I feel like the Browns are flirting with being a team who could get to the Conference Championship game. These next 4 weeks will show a lot about the Bills. They have the Steelers, Broncos, Patriots, and Dolphins. Broncos are not a cakewalk, and I can see them giving the Bills hell. The other three opponents are hard games for the Bills. If Bills win 3 or all 4 they're legit. If they split or worse they're just playoff fodder for real contenders in the AFC Divisional round.

Nobody has more wins against winning teams than the Bills. 

Idk how you can say they feast on bad teams with how hard their schedule has been.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, RocketBills said:

Tell me, how does it feel to know that even with Brady finally out of the division, the Jets still have no chance to win it for at least the next ten years?

Doesn't matter that much as it isn't that important to me.  I just move on to the Yankees and Rangers, they've been very good to me these last 25 years. 

You're stuck with the Bills.

SAR I

5 hours ago, SAR I said:

I'd rather be the Jets right now than the Bills.

You know how this works.  You build a decent roster.  You draft a franchise quarterback.  You attract a quality head coach.  You spend on free agents.  You have 3 years to win it all before it falls apart.  Max deal for the quarterback.  Free agents get old.  Cap hit is high.  Frustration sets in.  You retool as other teams in your division have rookie QB's on rookie deals and rise up.

That's how it works.

Great quarterbacks, they can get back there again, it happens for the likes of Brady and Roethlisberger, Brady being the GOAT QB and the Steelers being the GOAT franchise.  Aaron Rodgers, one win.  Russell Wilson, one win.  Peyton Manning, two wins.  Drew Brees, one win.  Josh Allen gets there only if the Bills do it the Eagles way, get in there on a fluke run and steal a Super Bowl.  This is that chance.  If the Bills don't win it all this year (LOL, please) they're never going to win it all (hardly a hot take).

SAR I

You are delusional.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

You really are a special kind of idiot. Go back to twobillsdrive and stop making other Bills fan look bad here.

Dude, just stfu.  You responded to something that had absolutely nothing to do with you.  If you don't like my reaction to your comments, then either block me or leave it alone.  Get over it and enjoy trying to get that elusive first win of the season!

2 minutes ago, RocketBills said:

Dude, just stfu.  You responded to something that had absolutely nothing to do with you.  If you don't like my reaction to your comments, then either block me or leave it alone.  Get over it and enjoy trying to get that elusive first win of the season!

?You still don't get it. If you ask nicely, I'll explain it to you so you don't continue to make yourself into a bigger fool. 

2 minutes ago, RocketBills said:

You cow-tippers just live to get some respect from downstaters.

Good luck with that, farm boy.

SAR I

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

?You still don't get it. If you ask nicely, I'll explain it to you so you don't continue to make yourself into a bigger fool. 

There's nothing to get.  Either block me, or go take your ball and play with someone else.  I don't' want to converse with you.  My correspondence with Sar has nothing to do with you.  Get lost.  Thanks.  

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You cow-tippers just live to get some respect from downstaters.

Good luck with that, farm boy.

SAR I

cool!  Have fun going 0-16 and finishing in last place in the AFC East for the next decade or more.  I'm still shocked there is actually ONE poster on this site who has come to your rescue this afternoon.  I thought I'd never see the day.  I hope you guys keep crying.  Your tears quench my thirst :)

1 minute ago, RocketBills said:

cool!  Have fun going 0-16 and finishing in last place in the AFC East for the next decade or more.  I'm still shocked there is actually ONE poster on this site who has come to your rescue this afternoon.  I thought I'd never see the day.  I hope you guys keep crying.  Your tears quench my thirst 

Again, you have this fantasy that we downstaters give a rats ass about you.  You're like Orioles fans to we Yankees fans.  We couldn't care less even if you are in the same division, I couldn't name three Bills if my life depended upon it.

But please, go ahead, go win a playoff game.  Shouldn't be that hard, right?  The Jets have won 7 of them since 1995, easy peasy.

SAR I

7 minutes ago, RocketBills said:

There's nothing to get.  Either block me, or go take your ball and play with someone else.  I don't' want to converse with you.  My correspondence with Sar has nothing to do with you.  Get lost.  Thanks.  

Your correspondence with SAR has nothing to do with me either.  I'm typing this in a $25,000 wristwatch.  I do this for fun.

SAR I

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Again, you have this fantasy that we downstaters give a rats ass about you.  You're like Orioles fans to we Yankees fans.  We couldn't care less even if you are in the same division, I couldn't name three Bills if my life depended upon it.

But please, go ahead, go win a playoff game.  Shouldn't be that hard, right?  The Jets have won 7 of them since 1995, easy peasy.

SAR I

I could care less if you care about the Bills or not...when have I implied that I do?  I just think it's great that the loser team you pull for will continue to have NO chance at a division title for at least another 10 years.  You whiffed on Darnold and you'll whiff on the next one also.  It's what you guys do.  

I could care less what you think about me or my team.  I'm enjoying riling you up!  

17 minutes ago, RocketBills said:

given your statements...you've made it obvious you are missing something. Simply because you don't know that you're missing out on a crucial element and then ranting off making it obvious you're not aware doesn't mean it doesn't exist. 

Again, you have to ask nicely though. Or you can keep going on... making a fool of yourself and not knowing why. I imagine everyone laughing at you is almost a comfort zone by now. 

1 hour ago, jeremy2020 said:

given your statements...you've made it obvious you are missing something. Simply because you don't know that you're missing out on a crucial element and then ranting off making it obvious you're not aware doesn't mean it doesn't exist. 

Again, you have to ask nicely though. Or you can keep going on... making a fool of yourself and not knowing why. I imagine everyone laughing at you is almost a comfort zone by now. 

Well, so far no one has chimed in to let us know they are laughing at me so I'll take that as a win.  I could care less and once again, if you don't like what I have to say, block me, or get lost.  

9 hours ago, SAR I said:

The Bills took a baby step this year when they needed to take a big-boy step.

They're going to wind up 2-5 against playoff teams which is not good enough.  Allen's almost done with his rookie deal.  McDermott shrivels against great HC's and DC's.  It's now or never (bet the under).

SAR I

Among teams that currently hold a playoff spot, the Buffalo Bills are currently 3-2.

They are 3-1 against teams listed as “in the hunt”. 

Against teams that are in the playoff and “in the hunt”, they are 6-3.

Buffalo’s strength of victory is 2nd highest among all AFC playoff teams.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Facts said:

Among teams that currently hold a playoff spot, the Buffalo Bills are currently 3-2.

They are 3-1 against teams listed as “in the hunt”. 

Against teams that are in the playoff and “in the hunt”, they are 6-3.

There are 2 playoff teams remaining on Buffalo’s schedule and therefore, at the very worst, they could end up 3-4 against playoff teams. 

You know how you feel about the Jets?  That’s how the rest of the NFL feels about the Bills.  

SAR I

On 12/8/2020 at 6:40 AM, SAR I said:

When the season ends the Bills will be 2-5 against playoff teams.  The question is, after you get blown out of your playoff game will you fire McDermott or stick with a guy who can’t get it done?

SAR I

And the Jets will be 0-16 against any team when the season ends. The question is, after you go 0-16, will you fire Gase or stick with a guy who can't get it done?

23 minutes ago, jacarter220 said:

And the Jets will be 0-16 against any team when the season ends. The question is, after you go 0-16, will you fire Gase or stick with a guy who can't get it done?

Don't waste your time worrying about the Jets; you've got your hands full stressing and failing to break your 25 year playoff curse. 

What will your excuse be when the Browns (LOL, the Browns) wipe the floor with you in your own stadium?

SAR I

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jacarter220 said:

You remember in Star Wars when Jaba executes people by throwing them into the SARlocc?