Monday Night Football....

Beerfish

Just now, Lith said:

At 14-0, I thought this was going tob e a blowout.  Nice job by Washington fighting their way back into the game.

Rivera is a good coach, the redskins do not seem to be the clown show they were under gruden.  They were also smart enough to realize hasksins sucks pretty early on.

• Upvote 4

I want to see Pittsburgh Steelers not only go undefeated @ 16-0 but also win the Super Bowl as a big fk you to the 1972 (14-0). 

But yeah:

We need the 49ers to beat Buffalo tonight and then get hot moving forward in order to potentially completely knock Seattle out of the playoffs (giving us a top 15 pick). 

If San Francisco wins tonight they'll only be two games back of Seattle @ 6-6 and the X-factor is week 17; where Seattle and San Francisco play one another. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Pittsburgh were the worst team to ever get to 11-0.

They’re overrated in every area. Their defence is talked about as some all time unit but it’s merely good. Smith has been comfortable.

They’ve struggled with the NFC East all season.

Losing Dupree didn’t help. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, heymangold said:

This is what coaching can do.  Look at the rosters.  I wouldn’t say Washington is more talented than the Jets - they’re just better coached!

Nah dude Washington should have zero blitzed. It’s where football is going. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, heymangold said:

This is what coaching can do.  Look at the rosters.  I wouldn’t say Washington is more talented than the Jets - they’re just better coached!

Also, Alex Smith has balls.  Huge balls. 

Darnold the cottonball has an empty sack.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I want to see Pittsburgh Steelers not only go undefeated @ 16-0 but also win the Super Bowl as a big fk you to the 1972 (14-0). 

But yeah:

We need the 49ers to beat Buffalo tonight and then get hot moving forward in order to potentially completely knock Seattle out of the playoffs (giving us a top 15 pick). 

If San Francisco wins tonight they'll only be two games back of Seattle @ 6-6 and the X-factor is week 17; where Seattle and San Francisco play one another. 

Well.   15-1