Monday Night Football....

Beerfish

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Josh Allen balled the **** out.  Kid is unreal this year.  Never seen a player go next level like this overnight.  Wild 

Kids got it but Buffalo put that team together for him. Even sacrificed some defensive players to bring Diggs. Did a nice job and Josh Allen is the truth. Hope the QB we get after we trash Lawrence can be that good. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Kids got it but Buffalo put that team together for him. Even sacrificed some defensive players to bring Diggs. Did a nice job and Josh Allen is the truth. Hope the QB we get after we trash Lawrence can be that good. 

Lawrence sucks.  He can’t hold Josh Allen’s jock. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Lawrence sucks.  He can’t hold Josh Allen’s jock. 

I don;t think he sucks but he is ceratinly no better than a vast majority of the hot young qbs who have come into the league recently.  He might very well not be the top or 2nd best QB in this draft and yet people on this site are willing to sell their souls to draft him.

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

I don;t think he sucks but he is ceratinly no better than a vast majority of the hot young qbs who have come into the league recently.  He might very well not be the top or 2nd best QB in this draft and yet people on this site are willing to sell their souls to draft him.

They all suck.  All of them!!!

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

They all suck.  All of them!!!

I still like mac jones, I watch bama every week to see the wrs and rb and oline and jones just looks great every week, his pocket presence is top notch.  Now would jones be good on a totally talentless team?  Probably not, but he is a good player.

75% of their offense were those roll outs of the pocket to the right & Diggs and him are amazingly on the same page 90% of the time when he scrambles. 
Niners had zero pass rush too missing Bosa & the other dude that got hurt. 
Bills Oline is now 3 years together, this sh*t matters! 
Josh would have failed here & probably gotten hurt already. Bills have done a great job of surrounding him with talent & they have great coaching. 
The NFL is a bad product this year, I keep repeating it but so many teams are playing with backup QBs, and multitudes of injuries. There are literally like 4 complete teams, I mean the Steelers lost to ALEX SMITH & the Washington football team! 
If that doesn’t back my statement that the league pretty much sucks right now, nothing does! 
Pats 45 Chargers 0? Give me a f*cking break. The Raiders beat KC & if we didn’t have a moron head coach & a cocksure DC we beat them on Sunday! 
We get Lawrence, JD nails free agency & the draft, Jets are back in this watered down league in 1 year! 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

26 minutes ago, SAR I said:

When the season ends the Bills will be 2-5 against playoff teams.  The question is, after you get blown out of your playoff game will you fire McDermott or stick with a guy who can’t get it done?

SAR I

When the season ends the Jets will be 0-16 against all teams. The question is, after Gase goes 0-16 blown out of 75% of games which coach will replace Gase after getting fired since he couldn't get it done? 

DWC. 

33 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

When the season ends the Jets will be 0-16 against all teams. The question is, after Gase goes 0-16 blown out of 75% of games which coach will replace Gase after getting fired since he couldn't get it done? 

DWC. 

The Jets failure to win a playoff game this year and the Bills failure to win a playoff game this year are the same thing.  

SAR I

8 hours ago, Beerfish said:

If you think hes no better than the vast majority of college QBs that would mean not watching college ball. 

9 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Imagine having a QB with the arm strength to complete curl routes into tight windows.

The throw Allen made across the middle over the LBs and between defenders was a thing of beauty.  Not only his arm strength, but confidence/vision to see and make that completion was stunning.   The guy has an Elway-like cannon.  

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

The Buffalo Bills head coach making the playoffs and the Gase failure of going 0-16 is the same thing. \

When they lose their 6th consecutive playoff game since 1995, yes, McDermott and Gase will have both achieved identical accomplishments in 2020.

SAR I

25 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

How about the Jets failure to win a single game all season? How does that stack up? 

The goal is to win the Super Bowl.  Doesn't matter if your season was 0-16 or 16-0.  If you don't win the Super Bowl, you're the same.

SAR I

• Haha 1