Let’s ALL root hard for Sam tomorrow

24 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

Oh, so yet he never got a chance to go long in any games because all you geniuses already knew he wasn't capable. Go blow this drivel out your a$$. Lol

Sam is not a very good deep passer , that's a stone cold fact. Yes the Jets have not gone deep much this season because quite frankly they usually didn't have the time from their Oline, I'll agree though I wish Gase would have taken deeper shots earlier in games when he might have caught teams off guard.    

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

You're the same assclown that blamed Falk for all the ills of last year and bellowed how good Gase was when he finally got his starter Darnold back.

ff_3632609-ec0f3261c2fe66d1d0aaalt1_full

Gase is good.  Bill Belichick is going to be 6-10 with a roster far better than the one Adam Gase went 7-9 with last year.

That's the cover of the 2019 Jets yearbook.  How would anyone expect Gase to succeed with all of them gone, none of them replaced, and Darnold busting?

Adam Gase isn't the Jets problem.  Firing him would be stupid.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1

On 1/2/2021 at 2:30 PM, kevinc855 said:

This could be his last game as a Jet.

Sam has been nothing but a class act since he got here. There is no doubt he got a raw deal. Came to the organization during a time of confusion, a coaching change, which ended up being our worst since kottite and JD gutted the team this year looking ahead.

Regardless of if you want Sam here next year or not you should be rooting for his success. Another solid no turnover game, if not a great game, only improves sam’s trade value or if he’s back next year, raises the competition with someone he may compete with next year at camp. 

Either way I like sam a lot. I was hoping for more and maybe he is capable of more. As for tomorrow let’s hope he runs all over the evil pats.

Jet up  

It didn’t work.

The plus for Sam is he’s young enough to go back to school get an advanced degree and do something meaningful in his life.  He’s a good kid.  Hope he does something great outside of football.  Lots of terrific college football players do great things out of football and never get a shot to live their dreams.   Sam got a shot and it’s time for him to find his calling.  It’s not an NFL franchise QB.