A message to the Jets from a Fan on 2020

2 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

He needs to rebuild his rebuild of the offensive line, find 2-3 WRs, 1-2TEs, 1-3 RBs, 1-2LBs, 2-3 CBs, and 1-2 S. Good Luck.

No.

We need a No. 1 WR. That's really all we need there. TE is fine. RB is fine. They need an OLB. They need A CB. They could use Jamal Adams at safety but I thought they drafted a guy. I think he got hurt.

They mostly need a QB who can not throw into coverage and take unnecessary sacks.

• WTF? 1

14 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

tell me where im wrong....even JD would admit it in private 

Other than all of it?  Nothing.

There was no talent on this team.  He took the one asset we had and turned it into potentially three assets.  That is what a GM is suppose to do.  

I get it: Everyone who loved Jamal had their feelings hurt.  But unless Jamal Adams was going to coach, play QB, play WR, and interior lineman, and play all the positions as well as he thought he played safety, we are in a better position (hopefully) for the future.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

Other than all of it?  Nothing.

There was no talent on this team.  He took the one asset we had and turned it into potentially three assets.  That is what a GM is suppose to do.  

I get it: Everyone who loved Jamal had their feelings hurt.  But unless Jamal Adams was going to coach, play QB, play WR, and interior lineman, and play all the positions as well as he thought he played safety, we are in a better position (hopefully) for the future.

OHHHH so lets glaze over letting robby walk, cutting Bell, and doing nothing to filll roster holes....right

kevinc855 - you are a relatively young jet fan and have endured your share of frustration and an inept team. A few good times in there but mostly losing and frustration. The good news is it has made you a much stronger person for whatever life brings your way - beleive me there are many on this board who have endured back to the 60's and 70's and will vouch for that. 

For the future - all we can do is hope once again that they get it right this time - no guarantee but that is what keeps most of us around.

Regarding players they let go - everyone is entitled to their opinions and thoughts but I will never understand the love for Robby. Blessing that we let him go and Jamal also. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

OHHHH so lets glaze over letting robby walk, cutting Bell, and doing nothing to filll roster holes....right

Seriously, this BS some of you guys spew is just old.   Robbie didn't want to be here.  He was offered a fair contract.  Bell was cut because he wasn't used by Gase.  And I'm sorry he couldn't find 17 starters in F/A.  Perhaps you should have applied?

If this is causing that much heartache, be a bandwagon follower.  We FINALLY have a GM who needed to do what people were screaming for for years, which is completely and utterly tear it all down, and now there is nothing but whining about that.

3 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

Seriously, this BS some of you guys spew is just old.   Robbie didn't want to be here.  He was offered a fair contract.  Bell was cut because he wasn't used by Gase.  And I'm sorry he couldn't find 17 starters in F/A.  Perhaps you should have applied?

If this is causing that much heartache, be a bandwagon follower.  We FINALLY have a GM who needed to do what people were screaming for for years, which is completely and utterly tear it all down, and now there is nothing but whining about that.

Idzik tore it down to....how short your memories are.

Yes let’s blindly follow a guy who has never been a gm before because he looks cool. 7-9 and 2-14. If we have a losing season next year what’s the excuse? When’s the magic formula come together? 2027? Fugedaabouit