A message to the Jets from a Fan on 2020

46 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Dear NY Jets, ( front office, coaches, players)

Shame on you! 

This season was a complete and utter embarrassment. In my over 2 decades of watching every Jet game this was by far the worst season of them all. The Kotite years of my childhood were bad but this was just a burning scar.

The product the Jets put on the field is not acceptable and a slap in the face to every Jet fan. The GM of this team stripped it of talent. He subjected Jet fans to a 2-14 season. You had your year now. There are no excuses moving forward. The players and fans deserve better. We expect wins next year not “moderate improvement” to 6-10. 

It is time we turn this ship around, and get aggressive in 2021 in building an actual team thT deserves to play in this league. 

As a fan I’m disgusted, disappointed, and utterly shocked by how dysfunctional this organization is. 

Fix it and fix it now. Don’t call me with deals or other fan nonsense. I don’t want that. I want a winning team. 

Once again, shame on you, you should be embarrassed by your incompetence.

Sincerely 

A disgusted Jet fan 

Douglas burned his "not my team" year and now needs to compete with the Bills and Dolphins (and pats getting half their team back) next season with a new head coach and QB. Good Luck. He needs to rebuild his rebuild of the offensive line, find 2-3 WRs, 1-2TEs, 1-3 RBs, 1-2LBs, 2-3 CBs, and 1-2 S. Good Luck.

Totally agree. Darnold and Gase after the last game of the season should say goodbye to this franchise. Darnold is a good guy and I hope he will do better with another team- him throwing picks at crucial times have broken my heart too many times, can’t stand to watch it anymore.
Worried about Beckton who seems injury prone. We must add better depth everywhere. Have faith that Douglas will lead us out of this mess.
Glad that this nightmare of a season is over. Get a good coach, pick Fields or Wilson in the draft, build a strong offensive line, add receivers, find a pass rusher and a starter at corner and hopefully we’ll stop being a laughingstock.

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

52 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Shame on you! 

This season was a complete and utter embarrassment. In my over 2 decades of watching every Jet game this was by far the worst season of them all. The Kotite years of my childhood were bad but this was just a burning scar.

The product the Jets put on the field is not acceptable and a slap in the face to every Jet fan. The GM of this team stripped it of talent. He subjected Jet fans to a 2-14 season. You had your year now. There are no excuses moving forward. The players and fans deserve better. We expect wins next year not “moderate improvement” to 6-10. 

It is time we turn this ship around, and get aggressive in 2021 in building an actual team thT deserves to play in this league. 

As a fan I’m disgusted, disappointed, and utterly shocked by how dysfunctional this organization is. 

Fix it and fix it now. Don’t call me with deals or other fan nonsense. I don’t want that. I want a winning team. 

Sincerely 

A disgusted Jet fan 

Are you a season ticket holder? If so, there is a clear and effective way to send a message...don’t renew. Everything else (including this “letter”) is bullsh*t.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

Shame on you! 

Sincerely 

A disgusted Jet fan 

wtf??

angry bbc GIF by britbox